Uh Oh...Cheater cheater pumpkin eater...L1 for the 4 team

I'm all for checks and balances. It's been that way from the beginning. Doesn't bother me a bit to be called names about inspection procedures. You want to re-invent the wheel somehow, rant on.

They don't mean anything to me. Two of his races were encumbered, and the last of the two was egregious. Laughable that the Delana wife apologists mention Kyle Busch in almost every post I have made about this. For those who think Delana's wife was business as normal at Homestead, you weren't watching lap times. He wasn't what he had been, but you were hoping he was and I get that. Your guy lived a lie thanks to Rodney, and there is no question the driver was aware IMO.
Not sure you were watching lap times either. Stage 1 was all under green, the 4 drove from 12th to a 3 second lead and led half the stage. Did they lose the handle on the car during the transition? Clearly.
Tony Gibson was on the box, of course it wasn't business as usual.

They don't mean anything to me. Two of his races were encumbered, and the last of the two was egregious. Laughable that the Delana wife apologists mention Kyle Busch in almost every post I have made about this. For those who think Delana's wife was business as normal at Homestead, you weren't watching lap times. He wasn't what he had been, but you were hoping he was and I get that. Your guy lived a lie thanks to Rodney, and there is no question the driver was aware IMO.
You might want to take a look at my Avatar before accusing me of being a "Happy Fan."
Never liked him his whole career from his 3rd year on.

Harvick wasn't pushing it out front in stage two either, sat on a lead. Looked like it was going to be a yawner until they lost the handle. Truex was set up nice, but a late caution messed up his long run car and Joey jumped em and drove off.. KDB was never in the race, lucked out and caught that last caution right and if the race would have gone on longer it would have finished worse than 4th. Truth be told, I think TrueX will be the preacher's #1 car next year unless he screws that up.

Truth be told, I think TrueX will be the preacher's #1 car next year unless he screws that up.

The scramble for Holy Joe’s main teat between Cole Pearn and Adam Stevens should be interesting. Can Stevens be knocked off that nipple?

Can Stevens be knocked off that nipple?
Already has. If the name of the game is race wins, Kyle is doing a great job.
If the name of the game is Championships then Kyle and JGR have a long way to go.

If the name of the game is Championships then Kyle and JGR have a long way to go.

:D

We’ll see when they go toe-to-toe for resources under the same roof. Pearn’s boys have already taken a nip out of Steven’s behind, and there is sure to be more conflict in JGR’s world of egos, limited resources, and urgency to win.

I don’t know if Champion CC Pearn would be good with team orders to give up a prized pit stall, if push came to shove.

I believe they will try to work together, but tolerance for Adam Stevens will be limited if he gets pushy. The winner of that fight is significant.

You might want to take a look at my Avatar before accusing me of being a "Happy Fan."
Never liked him his whole career from his 3rd year on.

Can't find "Happy" or "fan" in my post.

Harvick wasn't pushing it out front in stage two either, sat on a lead. Looked like it was going to be a yawner until they lost the handle. Truex was set up nice, but a late caution messed up his long run car and Joey jumped em and drove off.. KDB was never in the race, lucked out and caught that last caution right and if the race would have gone on longer it would have finished worse than 4th. Truth be told, I think TrueX will be the preacher's #1 car next year unless he screws that up.

Laughable. All of it.

One Championship is pretty good if you ask Mark Martin...uh, Hall of Famer, Mark Martin. What a bunch of crap.

:D

We’ll see when they go toe-to-toe for resources under the same roof. Pearn’s boys have already taken a nip out of Steven’s behind, and there is sure to be more conflict in JGR’s world of egos, limited resources, and urgency to win.

I don’t know if Champion CC Pearn would be good with team orders to give up a prized pit stall, if push came to shove.

I believe they will try to work together, but tolerance for Adam Stevens will be limited if he gets pushy. The winner of that fight is significant.

What a bunch of ****. There won't be any fighting. My God.

Not sure you were watching lap times either. Stage 1 was all under green, the 4 drove from 12th to a 3 second lead and led half the stage. Did they lose the handle on the car during the transition? Clearly.
Tony Gibson was on the box, of course it wasn't business as usual.

He was dog**** in Practice and Qualifying. They keep times there too. Clearly.

I'm all for checks and balances. It's been that way from the beginning. Doesn't bother me a bit to be called names about inspection procedures. You want to re-invent the wheel somehow, rant on.

bull****. You would be lighting JGR up all offseason if this was an 18 issue, and you know it.

Adam Stevens got moved out of the box, like KyBu.

Your 18 boys are gonna have an interesting time if Pearn/Truex fully get their hands on JGR resources. Hamlin has already been shoved aside and Erik Jones is a KyBu disciple -- but not Pearn and his crew. They're all fighters to some extent.

This is why I love NASCAR, such passion and intrigue... :D

Your 18 boys are gonna have an interesting time if Pearn/Truex fully get their hands on JGR resources. Hamlin has already been shoved aside and Erik Jones is a KyBu disciple -- but not Pearn and his crew. They're all fighters to some extent.

this was after a preacher race manipulation, let little Kyle lead some didn't work, and then the goof Stephens is running his mouth in their box. So instead of slapping Stepens hands for losing his cool and being in their box the preacher takes two crewmen away from Truex's crew who were whipping his ass all year long. That is supposed to make sense? Preacher pulled a double header during that race..still didn't work

Truex the number one car ? Yeah, it is about time to ditch that no talent Busch guy :booya:

Kyle let Erik win a cup race ! hell of a nice guy he is

this was after a preacher race manipulation, let little Kyle lead some didn't work, and then the goof Stephens is running his mouth in their box. So instead of slapping Stepens hands for losing his cool and being in their box the preacher takes two crewmen away from Truex's crew who were whipping his ass all year long. That is supposed to make sense? Preacher pulled a double header during that race..still didn't work

I'm lost. You seem to to be saying that Gibbs attempted to cheat or did cheat in the race. You seem have an issue with JGR cheating one way but you are OK with the 4 Team cheating another way. According to your other post cheating is a part of NASCAR.

You are providing different standards to you cheating. So, is cheating a part of the sport and therefore OK, or should cheating be viewed as a negative and looked down upon? You really can't have it both ways.

I'm lost. You seem to to be saying that Gibbs attempted to cheat or did cheat in the race. You seem have an issue with JGR cheating one way but you are OK with the 4 Team cheating another way. According to your other post cheating is a part of NASCAR.

You are providing different standards to you cheating. So, is cheating a part of the sport and therefore OK, or should cheating be viewed as a negative and looked down upon? You really can't have it both ways.

That ain't cheating son, that is manipulating.

You are leaving out the part that the freaking 78 crew were freaking JGR employees. Coach didn't like the look for his company, and was counting on fans being smart enough to understand that. Most were. You weren't.

I do think that one of the stories we will never get, but probably get to watch is the integration of Martin and Cole into JGR. TRD loves both of these guys. JGR of course loves what they could bring. However, Cole, in particular, has been operating in isolation for some time now. He will be expected to share his secrets. This has the potential to strip Martin of an advantage, or make the team better. I think at the end of the day, however, Cole is smart enough to see who signs his checks. BTW, Pearn/Truex have always had their hands on full JGR resources. They add something extra. It's the "extra" JGR wants their hands on for sure. Having said all of that, the rules package will make this an apples to oranges comparison.

You are leaving out the part that the freaking 78 crew were freaking JGR employees. Coach didn't like the look for his company, and was counting on fans being smart enough to understand that. Most were. You weren't.
And Adam Stevens getting up into a pit crew member's face screaming "I'm going to beat your ass, cowboy!" is a good look for JGR?

And Adam Stevens getting up into a pit crew member's face screaming "I'm going to beat your ass, cowboy!" is a good look for JGR?

Yeah, I think Coach took into account that Stevens outranks the crew member, and that the FRR box started the issue....and yeah, I think it is a good look for the team--I like my CC backing my driver.

Yeah, I think Coach took into account that Stevens outranks the crew member, and that the FRR box started the issue....and yeah, I think it is a good look for the team--I like my CC backing my driver.
It takes two to tango. Some passive-aggressive clapping means it's okay to get in a guy's face and threaten him - okay, got it.

It takes two to tango. Some passive-aggressive clapping means it's okay to get in a guy's face and threaten him - okay, got it.

That crew member got what he was looking for inclusive of his babysitter who came to his defense. Big brother is gone now I believe. You would be fine with it if it was any other team, I know.

That crew member got what he was looking for inclusive of his babysitter who came to his defense. Big brother is gone now I believe. You would be fine with it if it was any other team, I know.
Pretty sure in any organization all parties would've received the same treatment. Your argument - being the superior means you have the right to escalate and get away with it. Would be very interesting to see how that defense would fly in HR departments across the country.

Pretty sure in any organization all parties would've received the same treatment. Your argument - being the superior means you have the right to escalate and get away with it. Would be very interesting to see how that defense would fly in HR departments across the country.

You are serious? A subordinate who taunts a superior, and gets an ass chewing would receive the same treatment as the superior? Did you read your post?

You are serious? A subordinate who taunts a superior, and gets an ass chewing would receive the same treatment as the superior? Did you read your post?
I don’t know what kind of atmosphere you’ve worked in but if any of the managers I’ve had ran into some guy’s face and said they’d beat their ass it wouldn’t end too well for them. Just my experience, I know some work places might suck more than others.

I don’t know what kind of atmosphere you’ve worked in but if any of the managers I’ve had ran into some guy’s face and said they’d beat their ass it wouldn’t end too well for them. Just my experience, I know some work places might suck more than others.

Do you see your work environment as congruent to that of competitive racing. Thinking the rules might be a tad different. Maybe even more different in competitive football. Coach knows a bit about this.

Truex the number one car ? Yeah, it is about time to ditch that no talent Busch guy :booya:
NO Talent? He has more wins than anyone not named Johnson. But lets face facts, he wins races but not championships and the fact that Denny couldn't do it nor Carl Edwards it leads me to believe that JGR needs leadership. Pius Joe is not getting things done. BTW, who was in charge when Tony won their last real championship? ( Hint, he had a son)

Bullcrap, Stevens was in their space. Besides, The #78 owes everything to their fans and their sponsors, not Joe Gibbs.
Maybe this is what is wrong with Nascar, to much political BS. Lets go back to 2 cars per owner and get rid of this 4+ teams.

Back
Top Bottom