Uh Oh...Cheater cheater pumpkin eater...L1 for the 4 team

Bullcrap, Stevens was in their space. Besides, The #78 owes everything to their fans and their sponsors, not Joe Gibbs.
Maybe this is what is wrong with Nascar, to much political BS. Lets go back to 2 cars per owner and get rid of this 4+ teams.

bull****. The crew member was running his mouth from the box. Adam went for a visit, and was met by the nanny. The #78 owes a hell of a lot to Joe Gibbs....unless you don't consider cars, chassis, and set up information a lot. That is BS, and you know it. Want to go back to 2 car teams. Find some owners. There aren't any. C'mon man.

NO Talent? He has more wins than anyone not named Johnson. But lets face facts, he wins races but not championships and the fact that Denny couldn't do it nor Carl Edwards it leads me to believe that JGR needs leadership. Pius Joe is not getting things done. BTW, who was in charge when Tony won their last real championship? ( Hint, he had a son)

HAS a son. Kyle Busch is your 2015 Champion Same number as your avi, and JGR has more than your owner.

For which they payed as part of being an affiliate. Screw JG

Since you like people to look at your avi, I decided to play along....just for you. May God Bless Joe Gibbs. Enjoy.

Last edited:
NO Talent? He has more wins than anyone not named Johnson. But lets face facts, he wins races but not championships and the fact that Denny couldn't do it nor Carl Edwards it leads me to believe that JGR needs leadership. Pius Joe is not getting things done. BTW, who was in charge when Tony won their last real championship? ( Hint, he had a son)

You missed my sarcasm in that post, the very thought of Truex being the " number one car" at JGR makes me giggle

JGR fans can't seem to get anything right. Team Penske dude having his way with them, just like in the Championship Race... :rolleyes:

I think I am neutral concerning Joe Gibbs and JGR as I don’t have any dislike toward either but I am also not someone who roots for them just because either.

IMO some of the people that don’t care for JGR are reasonable people with reasonable concerns and those people are alwsys welcome.

I know there are some people that hate JGR because they are affiliated with Toyota while others think JGR should not do what is best for themselves.

Some people think JGR owed Matt Kenneth a ride until he was 60 and others feel they were responsible for keeping the 78 team in business. It is bewildering.

You missed my sarcasm in that post, the very thought of Truex being the " number one car" at JGR makes me giggle
Why? They have been the better car for two years. Sure Kyle won the most races and that is great, however I thought the goal (besides making the most money) is to win the championship.
JGR got close but no cigar with Kyle 2, Denny 2 and Carl once. Best runner up team in Nascar. :XXROFL::sarcasm:

Why? They have been the better car for two years. Sure Kyle won the most races and that is great, however I thought the goal (besides making the most money) is to win the championship.
JGR got close but no cigar with Kyle 2, Denny 2 and Carl once. Best runner up team in Nascar. :XXROFL::sarcasm:

Why ? ask Mars candy

That ain't cheating son, that is manipulating.

Oh, so something that isn't against the rules is worse in your view-point? If only NASCAR thought the same you do. Thanks for making that so much clearer.

Champion Joey Logano
Martin Truex Jr
Kevin Harvick

the rest...
iu

Kevin missed it by that much too. Funny how he entered a race without an L1 infraction on his vehicle (pre-race inspection and all) and couldn't win when it really mattered.

Kevin missed it by that much too. Funny how he entered a race without an L1 infraction on his vehicle (pre-race inspection and all) and couldn't win when it really mattered.

With KyBu finishing fourth, behind third place Kevin -- he was probably staring at Harvick's Spoiler to end his season. :)

So he's got that going for him...

Reasonable concerns based on what?

I think it is ok for anyone to look at any situation regarding a team and form a reasonable opinion such as JGR forcing Barney out of business. I don’t think JGR forced Barney out but I can understand where others would think so.

You don’t need a PhD to see that much of the attacks against JGR and Joe Gibbs personally are just cover for hating Kyle and Toyota. Gene Haas is a convicted felon that spent time in jail and he is fine but Joe Gibbs is bad. Figure that one out for me.

bull****. The crew member was running his mouth from the box. Adam went for a visit, and was met by the nanny. The #78 owes a hell of a lot to Joe Gibbs....unless you don't consider cars, chassis, and set up information a lot. That is BS, and you know it. Want to go back to 2 car teams. Find some owners. There aren't any. C'mon man.
Stevens entered the box and got in his face, not professional, the other crew member removed him, not professional. So in conclusion, Stevens should have been suspended along with the others.

KyBu entered the 22 Box and immediately threw a punch. Crossing that line in a confrontational manner is the escalation that requires immediate attention and removal. End of story.

Adam Stevens coming across that 78 line was correctly met and manhandled by Chris Taylor who stepped in to separate the parties and to correct Stevens on the spot. Taylor restored order -- it was only ugly because of Adam Stevens.

Chris Taylor did the right thing.

Stevens entered the box and got in his face, not professional, the other crew member removed him, not professional. So in conclusion, Stevens should have been suspended along with the others.
So much about that bunch of Yotas that doesn't make any sense. They weren't even team mates. That's like one of the Penske's asking Menard to let them lead, or a Hendrick asking an SHR when they were driving Chevy's the same. Can ya imagine Gordon asking Stewart to let him lead a lap or vice versa?

I think fisticuffs in hockey and in particular Nascar are just plain dumb and unprofessional. It is up to the governing body to mete out justice at the time of the incident or offer supplemental discipline later.

If Nascar wants to skew more toward entertainment cussing, fighting, scratching and spitting and other weekly drama would be useful

I think it is ok for anyone to look at any situation regarding a team and form a reasonable opinion such as JGR forcing Barney out of business. I don’t think JGR forced Barney out but I can understand where others would think so.

You don’t need a PhD to see that much of the attacks against JGR and Joe Gibbs personally are just cover for hating Kyle and Toyota. Gene Haas is a convicted felon that spent time in jail and he is fine but Joe Gibbs is bad. Figure that one out for me.
You forgot Mr. H. The first to graduate from the school of hard knocks.
I wonder where that prosecutor is today? :D

You forgot Mr. H. The first to graduate from the school of hard knocks.
I wonder where that prosecutor is today? :D

Rick just paid for extra allocation of vehicles which was standard industry practice especially with larger dealers or dealer groups.

And Adam Stevens getting up into a pit crew member's face screaming "I'm going to beat your ass, cowboy!" is a good look for JGR?
I think all he did was mock the guy and go "Cowboy! Tough guy!"

Yeah, I think Coach took into account that Stevens outranks the crew member, and that the FRR box started the issue....and yeah, I think it is a good look for the team--I like my CC backing my driver.
I recall Adam Stevens walking into THEIR box.(?)

KyBu entered the 22 Box and immediately threw a punch. Crossing that line in a confrontational manner is the escalation that requires immediate attention and removal. End of story.

Adam Stevens coming across that 78 line was correctly met and manhandled by Chris Taylor who stepped in to separate the parties and to correct Stevens on the spot. Taylor restored order -- it was only ugly because of Adam Stevens.

Chris Taylor did the right thing.

Racing and passionate activities are much like peas and carrots.

Mars candy loves Kyle Busch and so do his fans .... the haters just wish they had an ounce of his talent or a 10 pound portion of his ba**s

Mars candy loves Kyle Busch and so do his fans .... the haters just wish they had an ounce of his talent or a 10 pound portion of his ba**s

Just because you want KyBu’s b@lls — doesn’t mean the rest of us do... o_O

Reactions: sdj
I spanked my boy when he threw a Kyle tantrum.
He is ignorant which comes from being spoiled.

An ignorant guy that is worth a hundred million or so and is still very passionate about racing. I always talked to my kids when they did things wrong.

Kevin Harvick is a smug bastard, Denny Hamlin is dumber than a box of rocks, Martin Truex is a diva and the list goes on. One thing these guys have in common is that they all wheel a car well and that is what they are paid to do.

Back
Top Bottom