Unlimited Race Thread

Happy with Patrick's driving. She showed she can drive. High hopes

Surviving that wreck fest was an accomplishment, no safe place to be in that pack. I wouldnt be at all surprised if the new package suits the little ladies driving style, anxious to watch Atlanta and see it all unfold. 2015 might be one of the best we have seen in quite awhile

Surviving that wreck fest was an accomplishment, no safe place to be in that pack. I wouldnt be at all surprised if the new package suits the little ladies driving style, anxious to watch Atlanta and see it all unfold. 2015 might be one of the best we have seen in quite awhile
Right. The Jamie mac wreck where he was basically pointing head on at her was the worst one imho. She dodged left and right.

Where's jolo's daddy been? He usually gets into the scuffles for his boy.

Two things come to mind when I see jolo.
First, his dentist has to be living large maintaining those toofs.
Second, I wonder where I lost that snaffle bit....

TWBM10

TWBM10
When was the last time that Joey's dad got into it? It seems like it's been years... like when Joey himself was still pretty much a kid.

TWBM10

It appears to me that Joey no longer needs any backup, he aint takin no more crap from anybody

It appears to me that Joey no longer needs any backup, he aint takin no more crap from anybody
I think a lot of these drivers feel like they can intimidate him, so I like that Joey usually keeps a big smile on his face. I was, however, hoping last night that Brad would pop up out of nowhere and shove Harvick in to Joey. :XXROFL:

The most impressive thing about tonight? Learning that Jeff Gordon and Kevin Harvick are modern day Hippocrates. When did they earn their medical degrees? Impressive.

Heck, Edwards can fly a plane, that impresses me

I think a lot of these drivers feel like they can intimidate him, so I like that Joey usually keeps a big smile on his face. I was, however, hoping last night that Brad would pop up out of nowhere and shove Harvick in to Joey. :XXROFL:

Now THAT would have been something to talk about for a while

BTW ......... how are you doing Lin

Reactions: Lin
I don't like how RP "racing" can claim so many innocent victims but it is pretty intense.

Yep, the stuff makes me nervous, always glad when they all walk away without a scratch. A couple of those guys took some pretty hard hits, Biffle was one of the worst I think

Hippocrates (/hɪˈpɒkrəˌtiːz/; Greek: Ἱπποκράτης; Hippokrátēs; c. 460 – c. 370 BC), was a Greek physician of the Age of Pericles (Classical Greece), and is considered one of the most outstanding figures in the history of medicine. He is referred to as the father of western medicine[1][2][3] in recognition of his lasting contributions to the field as the founder of the Hippocratic School of Medicine. This intellectual school revolutionized medicine in ancient Greece, establishing it as a discipline distinct from other fields that it had traditionally been associated with theurgy and philosophy, thus establishing medicine as a profession.

Seems like a lot of drivers used to fly...maybe it was more of the older ones.

There may be more but Carl is the first one that comes to my mind, it seems to me that being a pilot would make a person a better race car driver

Doing good Kylefan, thanks.... busy winter. Glad racing season is finally here. How are you?

Im doing ok Lin, thanks for asking. I am getting real excited about going to the Phoenix race, it seems strange that it wont be after Daytona

Im doing ok Lin, thanks for asking. I am getting real excited about going to the Phoenix race, it seems strange that it wont be after Daytona
Yeah.....it always takes awhile to get used schedule changes. But at least the weather will still be nice down there. I am still hoping to get to Phoenix.. maybe this fall, if I'm not too busy.

I was hoping that 78 team would get the win too. Great run for them, they looked strong. They'll get a Win soon.

out of all of them, it looked to me that Truex was trying the hardest, he was blocking and when he was in the pack was always trying to pass. Wasn't the normal Truex last night.

Yeah.....it always takes awhile to get used schedule changes. But at least the weather will still be nice down there. I am still hoping to get to Phoenix.. maybe this fall, if I'm not too busy.

Its been 85 degrees down here, 15 above normal nearly every day, if this keeps up its going to be a really warm race weekend here, the sun is absolutely brutal in those shiny aluminum stands,

We'll have to agree to disagree, because yeah it worked earlier but just because something keeps working doesn't always mean keep doing it, if the shoe was on the other foot Joey would be mad. I can agree Harvick should have taken his helmet off but it's a reason NASCAR says no bump drafting in the turns. Welcome to the start of the season, Slice it's going to be a fun season pal.
:cheers:

Its been 85 degrees down here, 15 above normal nearly every day, if this keeps up its going to be a really warm race weekend here, the sun is absolutely brutal in those shiny aluminum stands,
Oh I can imagine. Hopefully it won't be too hot.

Bottom line is Jolo screwed up. He drove beyond his talent and put Harvick in the wall. I personally don't care about the after race part of it.

Oh I can imagine. Hopefully it won't be too hot.

I work out in the sun most all the time but I get burned to a crisp out there at the track, last year I just about didnt make the cup race because my eyes were burned so bad, felt just like welder burn

Bottom line is Jolo screwed up. He drove beyond his talent and put Harvick in the wall. I personally don't care about the after race part of it.

You run out of talent when you run out of money, I'm pretty sure he has money so he has plenty left.

Jolo drove beyond his talent?.... but Harvick couldnt hold it enough to stay out of the wall.... yeah...makes sense :rolleyes:

Couldn't have had anything to do with the side of Harvicks car being pushed in onto his lap? Nooooo.. that would just make sense ;)

Maybe Harvick's dad should have come out and told him to go get Joey lol

Harvick looks better in the wall anyway... I see a budding rivalry that I honestly think Joey will get the upper hand in. Harvick already showed he has no balls anymore... must have passed them on to his son.

I didn't see any of last night's event but I did read about a JLo /Yap Yap dust up this morning. I also read where half the field was taken out due to wrecks which totally sucks. I am happy for those who watched and were entertained

You run out of talent when you run out of money, I'm pretty sure he has money so he has plenty left.
I didn't say that he ran out of talent, I said that he drove beyond it. Talent like anything else has It's limitations.
Jolo drove beyond his talent?.... but Harvick couldnt hold it enough to stay out of the wall.... yeah...makes sense :rolleyes:

Couldn't have had anything to do with the side of Harvicks car being pushed in onto his lap? Nooooo.. that would just make sense ;)

Maybe Harvick's dad should have come out and told him to go get Joey lol
I stand by my assessment of the situation which is based on facts not sentiment. Jolo bump drafted Harvick in the wrong place and put him in the wall. Period. I'm done with this slice, argue with somebody else.

I work out in the sun most all the time but I get burned to a crisp out there at the track, last year I just about didnt make the cup race because my eyes were burned so bad, felt just like welder burn
Well I know how hot it can get there. I was there in July 2013 and it was unbelievable. Of course, it gets hot here.. different kind of heat. ... the temps aren't as high but with the humidity, it can be miserable.

Harvick drove several laps with the side of his car "pushed in onto his lap". When JoLo tried to insert himself in his ass, is when he hit the wall.

I didn't say that he ran out of talent, I said that he drove beyond it. Talent like anything else has It's limitations.

I stand by my assessment of the situation which is based on facts not sentiment. Jolo bump drafted Harvick in the wrong place and put him in the wall. Period. I'm done with this slice, argue with somebody else.
Alright.. well I prefer not to argue... I'd rather discuss, say our peace and move on... not trying to spend hours rambling to people about stupid opinions one way or the other this year lol... I agree Joey probably shouldn't have done that, but hindsight is 20/20... If anything maybe his spotter should have told him that Harvicks side was pushed in.... but it has nothing to do with talent.. he had been doing it all night and Harvicks side being pushed in made it so he couldnt do it to Harvick at that point.... that has nothing to do with talent.. its unlucky circumstance. If Harv doesn't have his side pushed in they get the run and one of them wins the race.

Not sure if this has been said but did no one see Harvick get extremely loose just coming out of the tri-oval while being pushed about a lap earlier? Harvicks car clearly couldnt take the push, because every other car could. My problem is not what happened on track... its the way harvick hit Joeys car with his and then got out with his helmet on. Thats the NASCAR equivalent of leaving your glasses on and sitting down when someone wants to fight u.... maybe next time his wife can come hand him his son before he confronts someone. Lol

....but anyway.. cheers Johali... isn't the beginning of the season wonderful? lol

Guys and gals complaining about the Florida heat now, come down in here July for the Coke Zero 400... A reason why its held when the sun goes down because you WILL fry on those aluminum benches.

You might go back up North a couple of shades darker, but it will be gorgeous around here come race day.

Harvick drove several laps with the side of his car "pushed in onto his lap". When JoLo tried to insert himself in his ass, is when he hit the wall.
Yeah okay.... so how come no one else went into the wall when Joey pushed em? It was clearly stated several times by announcers that Joey was pushing ppl a lot... Michael Waltrip even said he thought Joey had a strong car because of the way he kept pushing people so hard that he had the ability to suck up to them quickly... then Mr. Boohoo Harvick gets a shove and cant hold on to it and its Joeys fault :rolleyes:

If he could handle his car then he probably would have won the race too because they had a hell of a run. Not to mention he had been pushing Harvick for almost two laps before the wall came into the picture....

Back
Top Bottom