Verizon 200@Indianapolis Road Course Pre Race

Yeah, it took me years to realize how inappropriate this was. I just thought it was funny. But the reality is, this freak was in the tank, turned around, and tried to lower his overalls to show a random 12 year old a scar.

No bueno.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
yea, if some drunk turd had done that to my son its fight time. Some of these people at NASCAR races....... well lets just say I havent missed going as much as I thought I would have during this Pandemic.

Fans can crap on the remains and ashes of this race because they werent entertained.... but I'll tell ya as a 9 year old boy nothing was cooler than watching stockcars roar into Turn 1 off the Green Flag on these hallowed grounds. I was enthralled as a boy watching this on TV and I was just as enthralled with this race all through adult hood. I was always plenty entertained with The Brickyard 400.

yea, if some drunk turd had done that to my son its fight time. Some of these people at NASCAR races....... well lets just say I havent missed going as much as I thought I would have during this Pandemic.
It was me my uncle and my mother at the time. I know how my mother is and I honestly don't know why she didn't go off on this guy She basically just asked what was wrong with him and turned me around.

It was me my uncle and my mother at the time. I know how my mother is and I honestly don't know why she didn't go off on this guy She basically just asked what was wrong with him and turned me around.

ah you dont have to explain to me, I wasnt trying to be a hard ass. I apologize if it came off that way, I was thinking as a new dad if that had happened to my son is all. People are freaking weird is the moral of the story to me.

Keeping it 100% honest:

Oval single lane track with no passing on which my driver is not good and had no chance= bust.
Road course where my guy will be prohibitive favorite as long as team avoids cranial-rectal inversion again = :punkrocke:jamming:
I’m honestly shocked that Chase has been as proficient as he has been on every single type of road course. They are so radically different that I figured that atleast 2 or 3 of them he would struggle, but he’s been lights out from the gate.

It’s not just NASCAR races. Some of these big college football rivalries bring the worst kind of fans to the stadiums.

I’m honestly shocked that Chase has been as proficient as he has been on every single type of road course. They are so radically different that I figured that atleast 2 or 3 of them he would struggle, but he’s been lights out from the gate.
He’s the Ty Gibbs of the Cup series. 😇

It’s not just NASCAR races. Some of these big college football rivalries bring the worst kind of fans to the stadiums.
For sure. My family had Chicago Bears season tickets for 10 years. I don’t miss going after we gave them up for 08 season. I don’t miss drunk pheasants fighting with each other, I don’t miss the name calling and I don’t miss the bathroom lines.

1628625092937.png

ah you dont have to explain to me, I wasnt trying to be a hard ass. I apologize if it came off that way, I was thinking as a new dad if that had happened to my son is all. People are freaking weird is the moral of the story to me.
Oh I'm not, and you weren't lol

It just made me think about my mother, I'm surprised at how calmly she handled the situation. Don't worry man.

Sonoma is the on exception. He's had the "best car" at every RC on the schedule in his career except Sonoma.

I expect the same at Indy, and if not, he'll check that box next year

Sonoma is the on exception.
How? Of the 4 races that he was running his average finish is 8.75. Two top 5s and a top 10, the outlier being a P21 finish in his rookie season. I still consider that being proficient.

No man, these two pheasants were definitely drunk on Wild Turkey and in a scrap. Pheasants and whiskey don't mix well.

That article didn't say a word about them getting drunk and fighting at sporting events. What gives?

I don’t have an opinion one way or another about NASCAR at Indy. All the prestige comes from Indy Car anyway. The oval races have been an absolute bore for what seems like a decade, so mayne trying the roadcourse isnt a bad idea.

I goofed. The Auto Correct got me. How embarrassing but SOI’s post made my day....this is what I meant when it corrected to Pheasants lmao
31B030C8-A242-4483-A1BF-9D008B4177D7.png

For you guys posting with your phones, you probably already know this but some might not. After posting (pasting) the image in the thread and it comes up, you can pick the image and at all 4 corners there will be a little boxs connected to a box that goes all around the object. Pick any of those corner boxes and you can size your post up or down in size

Attachments

• 1628642926305.png
    1628642926305.png
    212.2 KB · Views: 72
For you guys posting with your phones, you probably already know this but some might not. After posting (pasting) the image in the thread and it comes up, you can pick the image and at all 4 corners there will be a little boxs connected to a box that goes all around the object. Pick any of those corner boxes and you can size your post up or down in size
Mind=blown

The average age of the posters here is much higher than I assumed. :oops:

Chase may not be a factor until late kinda like Road America since it's the first trip here. If they're able to get his car turning like they do in the infield portion of the Roval and Daytona though I expect him to be really really good all day.

Chase may not be a factor until late kinda like Road America since it's the first trip here. If they're able to get his car turning like they do in the infield portion of the Roval and Daytona though I expect him to be really really good all day.
Practice and qualifying at this track. Something will have to be way off or they get busted or the 9 and the 5 will start up front.

The average age of the posters here is much higher than I assumed. :oops:
Nobody was born knowing how to post to the Internet, and techniques learned for one platform doesn't always apply to others. Everyone either had to have someone else show them or read the instructions. All the instructions are on line these days, and it's impossible to search for a capability you don't know exists.

So I'm not sure what age has to do with this, or why sharing information inspired a comment that appears contemptuous.

Nobody was born knowing how to post to the Internet, and techniques learned for one platform doesn't always apply to others. Everyone either had to have someone else show them or read the instructions. All the instructions are on line these days, and it's impossible to search for a capability you don't know exists.

So I'm not sure what age has to do with this, or why sharing information inspired a comment that appears contemptuous.
Good lord. Unclench.

The Brickyard was one of my favorites the first 10 years they raced there, but really started to lose it's luster after '08 for the reasons you guys have pointed out above in this thread. I went to the race in '16 and while it was really cool to see the track in person and admire it's rich history, I have no desire to go back and watch another race there. At this point I don't care if they race on the oval or road course or remove it from the schedule altogether.

1911 Indy 500 (1).jpg

1911 Indy 500 (2).jpg

My apologies for making my attachment too large. I just seen this now, I hope it didnt upset the thread as my spelling mistake already made a tough go of it. It would have been helpful if my post was quoted so I could have seen it immediately.

My apologies for making my attachment too large. I just seen this now, I hope it didnt upset the thread as my spelling mistake already made a tough go of it. It would have been helpful if my post was quoted so I could have seen it immediately.
I like it I can read it without my readers. :D

c'mon man nobody is wrong or ever apologizes here. :biggrin:
Uh well yea I have noticed thats a theme here... actually I've had a few reach out over PM to apologize when I've had a dust up or 3. but yea I try to add to the harmonious atmosphere that RF's.com is known for.

I was half expecting you to stay that he won’t be a factor until later because he’ll get penalized to the back again.

It’s not too large on mobile. All good.

It’s not too large on mobile. All good.
Yea I did it from my Ipad I didnt think it would turn out that big. The "Former Champions" pics I upload on the pre race thread for each week I am very aware of resizing because I know those will turn out big because I copy/paste from internet. Didnt think an actual upload would turn out that huge, but yeah I was on my Ipad and it looked normal to me. Thanks!

Back
Top Bottom