VT Midwest Challenge

• Thread starter ArkinsawDurtFan
  • Start date
Cbork23 said:
Man I like this board a lot more then 4m lets stay here.

But the plaque already says 4M on it and I'm not getting a new one! ;)

It just says something like 4M is where we first got together or something like that, it don't say we have to stay there. Just Like the MARS Cup, if MARS ceases to exist, we'll still play for "The MARS Cup" in a different series.

I've got some little ads made up to hand out for this site tonight at Monett in case anyone wants to get on here and spread the SW Mo. BS.

Oh yeah, a big 75 for me too last night in MLRA.

Nice to see Mack ran with MARS last night. Seems a while back someone said he was done running with them. Glad I check out the 4m/vt site, wouldnt of know you guys were on here. :beerbang:

Whats up guys found you.Hey are the running mods tonight at Monett tonight

Yeah it's cool to have an alternative place, you going to Monett tonight JET.......

opp88 said:
Whats up guys found you.Hey are the running mods tonight at Monett tonight
I think I heard they have the night off.......

GRT44c said:
Yeah it's cool to have an alternative place, you going to Monett tonight JET.......

Im not sure, havnt worked for couple weeks been off on vacation, going to be hard getting up in the morning, lol.

JET66 said:
Im not sure, havnt worked for couple weeks been off on vacation, going to be hard getting up in the morning, lol.
Yeah I'm on vacation this week

Sorry guys about Mack/Rushing.Too many dublicate cars I guess.Noticed a 14 at the back on a restart and didn't see the one toward the front.Though he got lapped.Whats up with me and 5th place cars?0 for 2 the last 2 races.LOL
No mods at Monett tonight?Oh man,maybe I'll get over it.LOL

sozo said:
Sorry guys about Mack/Rushing.Too many dublicate cars I guess.Noticed a 14 at the back on a restart and didn't see the one toward the front.Whats up with me and 5th place cars?0 for 2 the last 2 races.LOL
No mods at Monett tonight?Oh man,maybe I'll get over it.LOL
I know you'll miss the Mods Rob..LOL....

ArkinsawDurtFan said:
I've updated the results page. Kim has posted on speednet direct that Rushin finished 5th and Mack 6th. This may help some of the scores, not mine.

I just found out on MidSouth that the driver that took Frye out was #85 Ronnie Via. Never heard of him? Rob, do you remember where he's from?
Pine Bluff.

sozo said:
Pine Bluff.

So chances are he won't be there tonight! LOL

Jet I forgot to ask, how did you like Pevley?

This forum gets little action. We've been here less than 24 hrs. and we're already the second biggest thread. :growl:

Awsome race track, fast, wide, real racey.Would love to go back up there for the WOO show next month or some other big late model race.

ArkinsawDurtFan said:
So chances are he won't be there tonight! LOL

Jet I forgot to ask, how did you like Pevley?

This forum gets little action. We've been here less than 24 hrs. and we're already the second biggest thread. :growl:
Frank what time you guys rolling into Monett, may want to get there early remember the seats sometimes fill up fast, I hate walking over people to get out of your seat...

GRT44c said:
Frank what time you guys rolling into Monett, may want to get there early remember the seats sometimes fill up fast, I hate walking over people to get out of your seat...

Rob's gonna try to come by at 4. If they still have road const. between Cassville and Monett it may be close to 5:30 before we get there, depending on how fast the traffic wants to go through there. What time do the gates open?

Does any body know raceing oder will be tonight.Have to be at work 4.45 in the morning hate to get home late.Wish the run lates first

Just a guess

Factory
Mars
Bomber
Cruiser

Randy and Mars officails will make the order.

NCRA Friday ewwwwwwwwww big fat Zeroooo for a score at 81 speedway :flushed:

ShowMeDirt said:
Just a guess

Factory
Mars
Bomber
Cruiser

Randy and Mars officails will make the order.

Gene, Ron said I could set up the trophies and award samples at his table. If we get there before he comes over from the pits, I might set up on a table I bring up. I was hoping Ron would find this board and I could have him talk to Randy and tell him not to run us off. Could you tell Randy what the deal is since I can't seem to get in touch with Ron. Thanks for your help.

Hey Rob, by the looks of things over on the MidSouth board, you're lucky Connie don't go to the races with you and Trevor! Meeting up with all these women and stuff! If she did go and you carried on like that, she would put a stop to your fun pronto!

Trevor has some GREAT blackmail material on you after last night it sounds like. I wouldn't be suprized if he didn't take a few racing shirts home tonight! You know, there's still ways she can find out? My shirt selection is running low and I Do know your email address! Let me see....yep I've still got it! LOL ;)

Are you driving the Durango up?

I hope everyone got their VT picks made! I thought the cut off was 6. I went over to see if I needed to change anything and it's closed! That may be a good thing, when I change I always hurt my score. If I kick butt tonight, I "may" never change my picks again! (Yeah, right) LOL

ArkinsawDurtFan said:
Hey Rob, by the looks of things over on the MidSouth board, you're lucky Connie don't go to the races with you and Trevor! Meeting up with all these women and stuff! If she did go and you carried on like that, she would put a stop to your fun pronto!

Trevor has some GREAT blackmail material on you after last night it sounds like. I wouldn't be suprized if he didn't take a few racing shirts home tonight! You know, there's still ways she can find out? My shirt selection is running low and I Do know your email address! Let me see....yep I've still got it! LOL ;)

Are you driving the Durango up?

Will be in the Durango.
No comment on the other activity. :rolleyes:

Howdy howdy folks.

Great............I decided to pick Frye winning tonight (1st time this year) and now he probably won't even show up because he's pissed off!

I should have looked into this place before I went and made my picks.

Wendell's in a new ride? I sure hope it runs well, as I have him winning also. Not feeling to confident about my Monett picks right now.

Hey opp88.....you out there!? Went up to I-70 last night for the super saturday. I was gonna tell ya yesterday but 4m was gone. I don't know if you were up there, but it was the usually crazy night on the high-banks. Tony Jackson's ride looks great! Good-looking car.........sure would like to see him win one of those races. And WOW! what a hauler he has there......fancy. Saw it as I was leaving the track. Stayed up there last night and got home just in time to get my picks in on VT.................wish I would have looked around a bit before I picked though.

Stunk it up again on the WoO VT 145 pts. Not good

I think I got 115 on MARS at I-30.

See some of you guys tonight. :beerbang: Cliff aint the only one that smilie applies to.

Dan

sozo said:
Will be in the Durango.
No comment on the other activity. :rolleyes:
Huh should I make a trip to Little Rock, sounds interesting....

GRT44c said:
Huh should I make a trip to Little Rock, sounds interesting....
All I got to say is I'm glad Trev was there with me.LOL
Yeah,good racing Cliff! :D

How interesting can Little Rock be? I found how took the picking device :ninja: it was a naja!!!!!!!!

HikerDan said:
Howdy howdy folks.

Hey opp88.....you out there!? Went up to I-70 last night for the super saturday. I was gonna tell ya yesterday but 4m was gone. I don't know if you were up there, but it was the usually crazy night on the high-banks. Tony Jackson's ride looks great! Good-looking car.........sure would like to see him win one of those races. And WOW! what a hauler he has there......fancy. Saw it as I was leaving the track. Stayed up there last night and got home just in time to get my picks in on VT.................wish I would have looked around a bit before I picked though.

Hey Dan know dint get to go last night wish I could have though.He said the car was off all night he said just had do best with what it would do.The rig makes it nice to ride up there in.He bought that last year when he was going Texas to race lot last year

Chrisdirtracer said:
How interesting can Little Rock be? I found how took the picking device :ninja: it was a naja!!!!!!!!

I think you're right! He did say it was a masked man. Wonder if the Ninja has Arkinsaw plates? :idunno:

Hey opp.................I thought about coming down into the pits after the 100 lapper last night and looking you up...........good thing I didn't..........those guys probably would have thought I was crazy or something when I asked if "there is an opp88 around".

Yeh the 56 car looked a bit off last night; but once again, like always, he brought her home in one piece and unscathed. There weren't many cars around I-70 last night that were not damaged.

Steve Barber and Jenny White were running right with Klem until about 60 laps in and then Klem started to stretch things out a bit. Jenny tried to move under Barber going into one, and spun the 77 out. They blacked flagged Jenny, moving her and Barber to the rear. It was over after that.

Planning on going up on Labor Day weekend and catch the next one. Best of luck to you guys with the 56 that weekend.

I bet it's nice riding up there in that rig............I'm sure it's alot more comfy than my pickup truck. Gotta get ready to head for Monett...........ya gonna head that way?

Dan

HikerDan said:
Hey opp.................I thought about coming down into the pits after the 100 lapper last night and looking you up...........good thing I didn't..........those guys probably would have thought I was crazy or something when I asked if "there is an opp88 around".

Yeh the 56 car looked a bit off last night; but once again, like always, he brought her home in one piece and unscathed. There weren't many cars around I-70 last night that were not damaged.

Steve Barber and Jenny White were running right with Klem until about 60 laps in and then Klem started to stretch things out a bit. Jenny tried to move under Barber going into one, and spun the 77 out. They blacked flagged Jenny, moving her and Barber to the rear. It was over after that.

Planning on going up on Labor Day weekend and catch the next one. Best of luck to you guys with the 56 that weekend.

I bet it's nice riding up there in that rig............I'm sure it's alot more comfy than my pickup truck. Gotta get ready to head for Monett...........ya gonna head that way?

Dan

Know the woudnt thought you were crazzy the all call me opp.Yeah truck makes it realy nice to ride in can wath TV and sleep on the way home if you want to.ME and buddy usaly have few beers on the way home and stay wake withe truck driver.No dont thank ill be Monett tonight got to be at work at 4.45 so I thank ill skip this race have fun

MARS @ Monett

I'm thinking Monett went like this:

Terry Phillips
Jack Sullivan
Bill Frye
Joey Mack
Justin Wells

It got crazy near the end but I think that's how they finished. I hated to see the Floyd/Essary crash as I had them both in my picks.

Racefest Standings

After 3 races scored, the Racefest standings are as follows:

1. Sozo-400
2. Jet66-350
3. Cbork23-340
3. Opp88-340
5. Nvssei-335
6. Dennis1964-330
7. Budweiser-315
8. Sozo, Jr.-300
8. Fetllmn-300
10. RikusAngel-295
11. Cbrown-280
12. Riku-270
13. GRT44c-255
14. Pictureman-250
14. 75Phillipsfan-250
16. Bgarrison-210
17. Chrisdirtracer65802-200
18. SuperD-80
19. Longmiestr-0

NVSSEI said:
Frank,Tell me more..... :eek:

You'd have loved it for a while. Ken had it going tonight. He started 2nd or 3rd row outside and ran in the top 5 for most of the night. On one restart he jumped past Floyd into 2nd and was staying with Sullivan. When another yellow came out, Floyd got back around for second. Yet another yellow and Ken took his turn to run in the 2nd spot. After every yellow Gene was saying wouldn't it be something if Ken would pull off the win. Well on this resart him and Floyd were going at it pretty good, they were side by side for several laps. Finally they got together at the flgstand and Ken came to rest going into turn 1. He only suffered a flat tire and was able to continue while Floyd bent an A arm or something that through the right front out of alignment and was through for the night. I think Ken fought back for a top 10 finish.

Back
Top Bottom