VT Midwest Challenge

• Thread starter ArkinsawDurtFan
  • Start date
HikerDan said:
You guys are hilarious.

Good golly...........did everyone see Cross21's score at Monett!?

This thing is over. What the heck? I've been picking alot of races this year and I've yet to see someone get so HOT! as that. I'd just like to salvage 2nd in this one. Son of a gun. :idunno:

Wish I could get Cross over to the UMP LM or Lucas Oil NARA Series! :swords: Where is Cross anyhow.................I need a taste of his "magic wand" to wave in front of my computer so maybe I can win the WoO from opp and Jet.

And Cliff and I thought his 160 sunday night was awesome. wow

Dan
So did I, oh by the way 105 for WDRL last night I'm gonna shoot bork also :bazooka: :partytime ...LOL...

Just for the fun of it i think I'll shoot bork too! Sorry bork.

:dual9mm: :partytime

How about this bork... :bleh: :partytime...LMAO!!!!!!!!! Just giving you a hard time bork....I'm on vacation got to have something to do other than work around the house....

Chris, have J.R. call me.

i lost his number and i need to ask him something.

thanks!

GRT44c said:
How about this bork... :bleh: :partytime...LMAO!!!!!!!!! Just giving you a hard time bork....I'm on vacation got to have something to do other than work around the house....

now thats funny right there! i dont care who you are, thats funny!

:booya: :pbjtime: :dance: :partytime :headbang:

Now its a party and we are all dancing
Can't nobody hold me down!!!!

GRT44c said:

Jane and I both got a kick out of that one Cliff! Hilarious

ON VACATION!!!! Darn I'm heading out for work right now. Got my WoO picks in and off to the salt mine.

Any of you guys listening to dirtvision tonight? wish i could.

Dan

I've actualy had time to do a "little" research on the WDRL race tonight. You guys better watch out! With "all" this hard work (maybe 15 min.) I should crack 100 if I'm lucky. You guys better be able to beat that, or :waver: I'll be waving you bye-bye

ArkinsawDurtFan said:
I've actualy had time to do a "little" research on the WDRL race tonight. You guys better watch out! With "all" this hard work (maybe 15 min.) I should crack 100 if I'm lucky. You guys better be able to beat that, or :waver: I'll be waving you bye-bye
I done some touchup on my picks tonight, hope it works out... :jamming: Here's the band for you bork....

#75Phillipsfan said:
Chris, have J.R. call me.

i lost his number and i need to ask him something.

thanks!
I have call u in the morning :beerbang: :jamming: :partytime

Added a sweet new picture of my brothers friend that flipped up in North Dakota. its in the folder with my Nebraska pictures

Cbork23 said:
Added a sweet new picture of my brothers friend that flipped up in North Dakota. its in the folder with my Nebraska pictures
That was cool.Was he ok?

sozo said:
That was cool.Was he ok?
Yeah he's fine just was on a fixed budget and is now done for the year. Crazy how he filpped he just ran off the edge and the rear caught and "tornadoed" up in the air

Racefest points

After 5 races here's the points

1. Jet66-630 (Here we go again :einstein: )
2. Cbork23-625 (Maybe he has something for him this time...... :partytime ....besides that!)
3. Sozo-615 (Dropped 2 places :wacko: )
4. Budweiser-570 (Hanging tough :cheers: )
5. Dennis1964-565 (Hangs around the top 5 in these challenges :whoopee: )
6. Sozo, Jr.555- ( He's doing a LOT better than he did in the Sizzler :growl: )
7. Nvssei-545 (One bad race and he drops 4 places :confused: )
8. Opp88-540 (He's due for a big score! :captive: )
8. Fetllmn-540 (Jet's old picking device STILL ain't working right :windows: )

Continued

They wouldn't let me use all the smilies in one post, so......

9. GRT44c-520 (He's getting in the groove now :beerbang: )
10. Riku-475 (As many races as he plays, how can he keep 'em straight :cuckoo: )
11. 75Phillipsfan-475 (Looks like he's back for good! :whoopee: )
12. RikusAngel-455 (Her name says it all :lilangel: )
13. Cbrown 450 ( He's getting ready to nkock out the competition :bigfight: )
14. Bgarrison-415 ( He's been watching Bork too long:blink: )
15. Pictureman-360 ( All these series was just too much for him to take :AHHHH: )
16. Chrisdirtracer65802-335 (He missed another race :angry: )
17. SuperD-155 ( The WDRL is his week point:unsure: )
18. Longmiestr-0 ( I guess he's outta here! :flushed: )

its all about movin on the dance floor!!!
Now that I don't have school to worry about it's all about doing my homework on VT things are gonna get crazy!!!!

We are mature this smiley thing is just got us all crazy...LOL... :eek: :swords: :bazooka: :bsflag: :eek2: :banned: :idunno: :dual9mm: :director: :bounce: :micro: :djspin: :crash: :einstein: Whoops got carried away again........

Saw that the WDRL show last night was rained out. I'm actually kind of glad that happened - didn't get my picks in. Man that would have hurt.

Vega said:
Saw that the WDRL show last night was rained out. I'm actually kind of glad that happened - didn't get my picks in. Man that would have hurt.

Last night I put a little extra thought into my WDRL picks and I'm still glad it got cancelled (Sorry Bork). The WDRL and TORA are my weakest series so I feel anytime they don't race I have a bette chance of NOT losing points. Maybe I'll have them figured out a little bit better next year? The WDRL race is on the web tonight at

www.americadirtnetwork.com

Midwest Challenge UNOFFICIAL points

With the rain out of the WDRL race last night, it may be a couple of days before any points are updated. So I'll let everyone know how the stand in the overall Challenge while we're waiting. If these point aren't right, they're really close as I know I had the right numbers as of Monday before the WDRL race.

1. Jet66-9305
2. Cbork23-8730
3. Fetllmn-8545
4. Opp88-8130
5. GRT44c-7910
6. Dennis1964-7835
7. Cbrown-7735
8. Sozo-7710
9. Budweiser-7750
10. Riku-7230
11. Sozo, Jr.-7145
12. Nvssei-7025
13. RikusAngel-5935
14. Pictureman-5860
15. Chrisdirtracer65802-5810
16. 75Phillipsfan-3605
17. Longmiestr-3175
18. SuperD-2835

Right now would be a great time for an update but I already have one started for all of Racefest and I don't want to let all of what I've got started to go to waste. If I had any idea the scores would have got up as quick as the have I would have planned for a mid-week update, but we all know how slow the scores have been here lately.

got the VT bumper stickers Monday. Have them in all 3 track programs for this weekend. I do have a FEW of the stickers that are business card size left. Anybody want me to save one for you for when you come to Monett for the next MARS? Might have the regular size if one of the tracks don't sell all the programs. Just let me know.

lm60fan said:
got the VT bumper stickers Monday. Have them in all 3 track programs for this weekend. I do have a FEW of the stickers that are business card size left. Anybody want me to save one for you for when you come to Monett for the next MARS? Might have the regular size if one of the tracks don't sell all the programs. Just let me know.
Yeah would like to have one I'll see you @ Monett for the MARS race......

Smaller stickers!

lm60fan said:

LM60FAN, if these stickers are actually the size of business cards, I'd like on. Trouble is, it's very unlikely I will be at Monett for the next MARS race. (I can NEVER get the wife to leave her folks until Labor Day) If they are the size of business cards, I will have the wife to scan them for me and try to do figure out some way to use them for the Challenge and MARS Cup deals. (Someday I'm gonna learn how to do some of that computer stuff, then watch out!) The stickers I have are about 3" X 6" and something smaller would be easier to work with. Again, I know there is probably a way to "shrink" what I have, but needless to say, I'm computer ignorant!

PM me on how I can get my hands on one of these if they are smaller. Thanks.

The WDRL race tonight at Freeport has been cancelled. For some unkown reason, I had LaSalle racing WDRL tomarrow night in last weeks update? WDRL's schedule says they're through until Sept. 4th, which will be the LaSalle race. So I guess there is only one race to be played Friday night, the TORA race at Hutchinson.

Racefest points update

Here's the points I have for Racefest. They arnot official but should be close. We have a runaway player at the top followed by a log jam behind him. 25 points seperate 2-7 and only 80 points sperate 2-10. It's still wide open and with the cancellations, these next few races become even more important.

1. Cbork23-740
2. Dennis1964-680
2. Jet66-680
4. Budweiser-675
5. Sozo-665
5. Fetllmn-665
7. Sozo, Jr.-655
8. GRT44c-620
9. Opp88-620
10. Nvssei-600
11. Riku-565
12. Cbrown-505
13. Bgarrison-495
14. RikusAngel-480
15. 75Phillipsfan-475
16. Chrisdirtracer65802-395
17. Pictureman-360
18. SuperD-155
19. Longmiestr-0

New Challenge!!!!

Okay, I think I have came up with another challenge before the end of the year. It will consist of 10 races BUT these races will be ran on only 2 days! Sept. 23-24 every series in the Challenge will run races. MLRA will be running 2 races at I-80 in Greenwood, NE. WDRL will be running 2 races in West Liberty, IA. And TORA, MARS and SMRS will all be participating in the Willard Memorial race at Lebanon, MO.

As many of you remember, it was about the time of year of these races last year that we lost a true champion, "The Ledgend" Larry Phillips. What better way for the 4M/VT Midwest Challenge to play tribute to this great racer than to have a special challenge in his memory? Let's put our heads together and come up with a name for this challenge! "The Ledgend Challenge", " The Larry Phillips Challenge", "The 75 Challenge"? Somebody come up with something.

And just like the other mini challenges other people than those in the main Challenge can play along. I would hope everybody would get involved in this even if you haven't been playing the other series in the Challenge. Let's make this something special.

ArkinsawDurtFan said:
Okay, I think I have came up with another challenge before the end of the year. It will consist of 10 races BUT these races will be ran on only 2 days! Sept. 23-24 every series in the Challenge will run races. MLRA will be running 2 races at I-80 in Greenwood, NE. WDRL will be running 2 races in West Liberty, IA. And TORA, MARS and SMRS will all be participating in the Willard Memorial race at Lebanon, MO.

As many of you remember, it was about the time of year of these races last year that we lost a true champion, "The Ledgend" Larry Phillips. What better way for the 4M/VT Midwest Challenge to play tribute to this great racer than to have a special challenge in his memory? Let's put our heads together and come up with a name for this challenge! "The Ledgend Challenge", " The Larry Phillips Challenge", "The 75 Challenge"? Somebody come up with something.

And just like the other mini challenges other people than those in the main Challenge can play along. I would hope everybody would get involved in this even if you haven't been playing the other series in the Challenge. Let's make this something special.

Thats sounds great hope ever body plays.Wish ever body from 4m would come over here this web site runs lot faster

Yeah, hopefully eveybody will get over here. By the time you finnaly get on over there to get some info, it will be old news! I left a post over there for folks to head this way so we'll see. I think Bork misses the dancing smiley so he should jump at the chance to get back over here.

Opp,you going to the Topless?

Are we going to use this board or 4m? lol. Just checking in seeing whats going on.:einstein:

JET66 said:
Are we going to use this board or 4m? lol. Just checking in seeing whats going on.:einstein:

I think we ought to! The other board feels the need for speed!

MLRA at Scotland County Speedway rained out tonight guys. They didn't tell me if the show would be made up or not.

ArkinsawDurtFan said:
Yeah, hopefully eveybody will get over here. By the time you finnaly get on over there to get some info, it will be old news! I left a post over there for folks to head this way so we'll see. I think Bork misses the dancing smiley so he should jump at the chance to get back over here.

Opp,you going to the Topless?

YEah I plan on going to the Topless went last year and realy like the race so I guess ill go back again :lurk:

Back
Top Bottom