Walking Dead - It's almost time

Being reported yesterday that The Walking Dead Season 5 finale reportedly has a runtime of 90 minutes, extending the typical 60-minute format by 30 minutes.

Reactions: Pat
My son told me he saw something about that too. Got to thinking, hasn't there been episodes longer than a hour before?

Ending too soon. I thought it was me, maybe I had nodded off during last Sunday's episode. Watched it again Monday morning on the AMC site and I hadn't nodded of. That hour just flew by!

They had a fortress, the prison. If the governor hadn't attacked and destroyed it I doubt they would still be there. You're going to run out of places you can scavenge for supplies no matter where you are. Sooner or later you need to move on.

btw, what ever happened to all the old folks they brought to the prison from Woodbury?

Yeah, but the point of the prison also was that it was a place they could grow food, and hersel even mentioned getting some live stock.

I feel they would have stayed there as well with the Gov's attack

Rick doesn't know of another prison? Not necessarily a super max but even a medium, maybe even low security would work.

This last trailer with Carl walking up the stairs. Place looks like it was a place straight out of Architectural Digest. How long has it been since the apocalypse? How come none of the houses they enter don't have a single cobweb? Or dust? Why aren't they syphoning gas from every abandoned vehicle they come across?
Enquiring minds,,you know :)

Rick doesn't know of another prison? Not necessarily a super max but even a medium, maybe even low security would work.

This last trailer with Carl walking up the stairs. Place looks like it was a place straight out of Architectural Digest. How long has it been since the apocalypse? How come none of the houses they enter don't have a single cobweb? Or dust? Why aren't they syphoning gas from every abandoned vehicle they come across?
Enquiring minds,,you know :)
Don't overthink it.

I always wondered the same kind of stuff. another thing is that some of the lawns are pretty well kept.

This is one of those ''wife's hairdresser's ex husband cousin's kid girl friends uncle'' yada, yada, yada story

One of my sons friends has every Walking Dead ''graphic novel'' published. He found some guy on that forum that had something to do with the show. He wouldn't say anything about future episodes but would answer questions or explain why something happened or didn't happen in a show that had aired.
As the show gained popularity he was getting bombarded and disappeared.

So yeah, it's a show that shouldn't be over thought but there are inconsistency's at times.

Ooooookay where'd the pistol Rick hid go?

I think someone is living in that house. There was a member from the other group who was banned from the community. I also think he is a father or brother of the girl who climbed the wall. I think she was taking food and stuff to her relative. That's all me. I haven't read any hints about it, but that is who I think took Rick's gun.

That could very well be. 4 were banned. That kid, Enid(sp?) is just one more strange one.
Another strange one is that guy who led them out,
I thought ''Deanna'' looked familiar last night, she was ''Melnick'' a atty on Law and Order.
The trailer for next weeks episode, all I'll say is I'll never look at prosciutto the same again.
Gut feeling is there a lot of questions about this place that so far are going unanswered and IMHO this could be Terminus II

That could very well be. 4 were banned. That kid, Enid(sp?) is just one more strange one.
Another strange one is that guy who led them out,
I thought ''Deanna'' looked familiar last night, she was ''Melnick'' a atty on Law and Order.
The trailer for next weeks episode, all I'll say is I'll never look at prosciutto the same again.
Gut feeling is there a lot of questions about this place that so far are going unanswered and IMHO this could be Terminus II

I think the main difference between Alexandria and Terminus is the people of Terminus were wicked bad and the people of Alexandria are wicked stupid. They really need Rick's crew to survive.

When they went out on the test run did I hear the guy said they've gone out scavenging up to 50 miles out?

AMC hasn't uploaded last nights episode, if they have I can't find it.

When they went out on the test run did I hear the guy said they've gone out scavenging up to 50 miles out?

AMC hasn't uploaded last nights episode, if they have I can't find it.

Yes I remember that too.. 50 or 52 miles out.

OVERTHINKING ALERT! OVERTHINKING ALERT!
After Rick showered and shaved he answered the door without having a shirt on. Where's the scar from being shot in the first episode?
Enquiring mind ya know...

So who, I wonder, took Rick's gun from the blender? I'm assuming they were either still being watched closely, all the way up the gates, or that one of the banned persons that Deanna spoke of are living in the house.

After Rick showered and shaved he answered the door without having a shirt on. Where's the scar from being shot in the first episode?

Ooops It sounds like production missed something.

Clarification. 4 were killed while scavenging, Deanna ''exiled'' 3. I just watched last nights episode on the 'puter.
Just as they were about to go through the gate Carl looked and I think he saw Enid in the window of a ragged looking house just outside the gate.
I think at least one of the three exiled is related to Enid and she was taking supplies to him/her/them.

I really hope I'm wrong but I think Daryl might be getting fitted for a red shirt. :(

Loved the symbolism of rick getting shaved. Loved the fact that Daryl has not showered and he skinned that animal on the porch. Daryl was more comfortable on the road that in these houses. Loved Carols lies. The show works on so many levels...

Last edited:
Clarification. 4 were killed while scavenging, Deanna ''exiled'' 3. I just watched last nights episode on the 'puter.
Just as they were about to go through the gate Carl looked and I think he saw Enid in the window of a ragged looking house just outside the gate.
I think at least one of the three exiled is related to Enid and she was taking supplies to him/her/them.

I really hope I'm wrong but I think Daryl might be getting fitted for a red shirt. :(

There was someone in the house outside the gate. I was wondering who it was. I forgot about exiles.

I hope you are wrong about Daryl. It won't be the same without him. I will be constantly asking Where's Daryl?

Loved the symbolism of rick getting shaved. Loved the fact that Daryl has not showed and he skinned that animal on the porch. Daryl was more comfortable on the road that in these houses. Loved Carols lies. The show works on so many levels...

I think Daryl would be uncomfortable in that neighborhood even before the apocalypse.

When I watch the next day on the 'puter I always pick up something I had missed, like the girl in the window who I think might be Enid.
Daryl needs a car on blocks in front of his house and a old couch out on the porch to feel comfortable, not that there's anything wrong with that.:).

When I watch the next day on the 'puter I always pick up something I had missed, like the girl in the window who I think might be Enid.
Daryl needs a car on blocks in front of his house and a old couch out on the porch to feel comfortable, not that there's anything wrong with that.:).

and a chopped cycle out front! :D

I think the main difference between Alexandria and Terminus is the people of Terminus were wicked bad and the people of Alexandria are wicked stupid. They really need Rick's crew to survive.

Thats mine and the wifes angle too. We both said to each other "We dont think they can defend themselves". Also the wife said why are the wall reinforced from the outside? should that not be on the inside?

she also pointed to the similarity between how this group treats walkers and the governers group.

Thats mine and the wifes angle too. We both said to each other "We dont think they can defend themselves". Also the wife said why are the wall reinforced from the outside? should that not be on the inside?

she also pointed to the similarity between how this group treats walkers and the governers group.

Very good points.

I don't remember where he was shot. Seems like so long ago. Anyhow, here's a screen capture that I just grabbed from last nights show and I see a scar. Is that it?

shot.jpg

I don't remember where he was shot. Seems like so long ago. Anyhow, here's a screen capture that I just grabbed from last nights show and I see a scar. Is that it?
I don't think so, I think that scar is on the wrong side of his body. He was shot and bandaged on his right side in the first episode(s)
That screen shot is when the women brings supplies and offers him a haircut IIRC

First blood looks like the shoulder, then later the bandage is around the gut.

Looks like I goofed, I thought he was shot on his right side. There's just a few frames but look at how young Carl looked back then!

@Bobw , I thought your original questions was about that moment in time. I guess I don't understand what scene you're talking about.

Back
Top Bottom