Walking Dead - It's almost time

Next question.. where the heck is Gabriel? I watched the last episode yesterday trying to find him in the crowd at the house. I couldn't find him. Am I just blind?

Gabriel was just behind Maggie and off to the side of the Tennessee top hat wearin' Eugene in the opening scene as they're walking towards the gate at Alexandria. I didn't watch the web cast any further so I'll guess he was at the house too.

Another question. Where's Morgan? They teased us towards the end of last season with shots of him and now ????

btw, love that Tennessee top hat term

Reactions: Pat
Gabriel was just behind Maggie and off to the side of the Tennessee top hat wearin' Eugene in the opening scene as they're walking towards the gate at Alexandria. I didn't watch the web cast any further so I'll guess he was at the house too.

Another question. Where's Morgan? They teased us towards the end of last season with shots of him and now ????

btw, love that Tennessee top hat term

Thanks. The scan around the room was too quick for me.

I've been wondering about Morgan too. He should have been able to catch up with them by now I think. So, is he hiding in the woods waiting to see how it goes? I don't know. We haven't gotten any clues lately.

I first started watching this show on NetFlix while I DVR'd the then, current season. I really wish I had watched this show from the beginning on AMC. Being able to watch the Talking Dead afterwards really adds to this show for me. The same goes for Breaking Bad. Didn't they do a similar post-show then?

Lots of stuff in last nights episode. Sasha blasting away at those photo's, getting rid of the past?
At the party she really lost her chit didn't she?
Little sumthin-sumthin in store for Rick after he gets rid of Jesse's husband?
Carol, turned into one bad ass mofo.
Michone hanging it up? The sword...
What's with the 'W' carved into walkers foreheads, second time we've seen that.
BTW, Maggie and the other women in the group sure did clean up nice :)
Daryl must really, really like spaghetti :0

Something is going to happen next week that'll come to a head the following week in the season finale where:
a) the group leaves Alexandria
or
b) the group takes over Alexandria

Ooops Missed a word.
Something is going to happen next week that'll come to a head the following week. Then in the season finale where:

Another good episode last night. Cookies or tied to the tree? I'll take cookies every time. Carol even scares me! :eek:

I'm more scared of Rick! WTH is going on? Rick can't turn bad. He just can't!!!!!!!!

Lots of stuff in last nights episode. Sasha blasting away at those photo's, getting rid of the past?
At the party she really lost her chit didn't she?
Little sumthin-sumthin in store for Rick after he gets rid of Jesse's husband?
Carol, turned into one bad ass mofo.
Michone hanging it up? The sword...
What's with the 'W' carved into walkers foreheads, second time we've seen that.
BTW, Maggie and the other women in the group sure did clean up nice :)
Daryl must really, really like spaghetti :0

Something is going to happen next week that'll come to a head the following week in the season finale where:
a) the group leaves Alexandria
or
b) the group takes over Alexandria

So many questions, so few answers. Didn't they show a gun fight in the preview for next week?
Shasha has the hairs standing up on her back. She has got this.
Rick, OMG Rick what the hell are you thinking?
Michone is going to reach for that sword on her back and it isn't going to be there. She isn't the same character without the sword.
I missed the 'W' the first time. WTH?
Daryl is good until he gets that bike running.

3 episodes left. I can hardly wait for next week. At the same time, I'm going to be lost when the season is over.

- There seems to be something important about the letter A. And maybe W too. I wonder if the zombie with W on his head was one of those banished people.
- Is Rick losing his mind (again)?
- Is Sasha justified in her freakout? Deanna seemed pretty pissed when Sasha said "it's not real."
- Will Daryl ever shower?

Does the ''W'' stand for Wanker? just askin'

- There seems to be something important about the letter A. And maybe W too. I wonder if the zombie with W on his head was one of those banished people.
- Is Rick losing his mind (again)?
- Is Sasha justified in her freakout? Deanna seemed pretty pissed when Sasha said "it's not real."
- Will Daryl ever shower?

I thought the 'A' was for Alexandria? Maybe the 'W' is for Washington?

I know it is hard to tell but I think Daryl showered.
yes.gif
I notice his hair looked cleaner when he was out chasing the horse.

Deanna seemed pretty pissed when Sasha said "it's not real."

That's why I think she's not all that she portrays herself to be. She didn't go into details but when interviewing Rick she said ''I've done stuff too''. Was that for just exiling those 3 or is there more?

The people in the new compound are going to be dead soon. But some will be spared.

It's pure speculation but I've been reading comments from the comic book people and they are speculating someone in Rick's group will die.

It's pure speculation but I've been reading comments from the comic book people and they are speculating someone in Rick's group will die.
It better not be Daryl. Or Rick, Michone, Carol, Maggie, Sasha, Carl or the baby....just sayen.
I hate when they kill a main character.

It's been explained the different plots and twists that occur in the ''graphic novels'' don't always come to life in the TV show for many reasons, I imagine cost would be a good reason.

It's been explained the different plots and twists that occur in the ''graphic novels'' don't always come to life in the TV show for many reasons, I imagine cost would be a good reason.

Yes and that's a good thing or we would definitely know what was going to happen next. Some of the characters are parallel to the ones in the comics but subtle enough to make them (the comic book people as I call them) wonder if that is the character represented in the series or not.

This series is just way too much fun. :)

This Sunday I will find out if a certain source of spoilers is for real. Four different scene spoilers.
spy.gif

With a few weeks left anything can and will happen.I'm preparing to lose a favorite character or two :owquitit:Man do I miss Beth,at least they let her back in that dream sequence.

With a few weeks left anything can and will happen.I'm preparing to lose a favorite character or two :owquitit:Man do I miss Beth,at least they let her back in that dream sequence.

I miss Beth too. It was such a shocking and unexpected way for her to die.

Back
Top Bottom