Walking Dead

I guess we were all correct in assuming TERMINUS wasn't the sanctuary it claimed to be. The cannibal theory is certainly becoming more and more plausible.
No main characters died.
Talking Dead had "Rick" on. He explained he had a mouthful of raw chicken and fake blood when he bit Joe in the neck.
Tyrese, Carol and Beth still MIA.
Got to be hot in a steel boxcar in Georgia!
Great episode, not as cliffhangery as I was expecting. I honestly think the scene with Rick, Carl, Michone, Darryl, and the goonies was as intense a scene as we've seen to date.

The show was great but IMO fell short of the hype and all the speculation. Going to be a long summer waiting for Fall and the new season .

Rick is about to bite a whole bunch of terminites in the jugular.

Awesome episode. How will Tyrese & Carol fit in to helping the gang escape? I see the gang getting out of this and taking over Terminus. I'm glad most of the gang has been reunited. They can't allow themselves to be separated again. I hope none of them get killed trying to take over Terminus.

Interesting, I know my vision isn't the best but I just watched the last episode on my 'puter and saw things I missed seeing on TV. I have a year old Vizio 25 inch flat screen in my 'cave' but I'm thinking maybe a trip to the eye doc and watching stuff on the 'puter isn't all bad.

Interesting, I know my vision isn't the best but I just watched the last episode on my 'puter and saw things I missed seeing on TV. I have a year old Vizio 25 inch flat screen in my 'cave' but I'm thinking maybe a trip to the eye doc and watching stuff on the 'puter isn't all bad.

Your sight is fine, you need a larger television.

I read the first 40 issues. Kick ass.

Rick doesn't play games on there.

What I read must have been a compilation of issues.. It was a hardback book. But yeah I'm thinking about reading up all the way through.

What I read must have been a compilation of issues.. It was a hardback book. But yeah I'm thinking about reading up all the way through.

Yeah you probably read Volume 1. They break down the comics into Volumes/Series. Each volume/series has a story line to it. Usually a Volume is about 6-8 comics. If you want I can help you find the comics online if you know how to download from torrent sites. That is how I read every issue, back to back.

From what I've heard things happen in the 'comics' that don't happen in the TV show and vice versa. That the story lines differ.
Where can I find the comics online if you don't mind me asking?

Yeah you probably read Volume 1. They break down the comics into Volumes/Series. Each volume/series has a story line to it. Usually a Volume is about 6-8 comics. If you want I can help you find the comics online if you know how to download from torrent sites. That is how I read every issue, back to back.

Yeah I figured it was something like that. I'll probably just rent them from the library.

From what I've heard things happen in the 'comics' that don't happen in the TV show and vice versa. That the story lines differ.
Where can I find the comics online if you don't mind me asking?

I downloaded all mine through torrent sites. You can find on pirate Bay. When I downloaded them they were just in the 90s so I found a torrent that had 1-94. Now we are on issue 124.

I use utorrent to download torrents. PM me if you want more detail. I could probably put up on my Dropbox.

So you about done with the prison arc then. Yeah it gets good after that.

Yep, just at the start of when Rick and Carl escape the prison and get to an abandoned town.

I read alot of the comics too fast all at once and got bored with it because of it.

I'm taking a break to recharge my batteries. lol

Definitely will get back to them sometime in the next couple of months.

Back
Top Bottom