Walking Dead

That was areally really good episode. Two really intense scenes had me completely tensed up: When the kid was suffocating Judith, and then when Maggie was at, and then in the bus.

That was areally really good episode. Two really intense scenes had me completely tensed up: When the kid was suffocating Judith, and then when Maggie was at, and then in the bus.

Very intense

Interesting debates, was Libby/Lizzy(?) was trying to quiet Judith or suffocate her?
Interaction between Tyrese and Carol should get real interesting.
Maggie and Glen are obsessed with finding each other which could endanger them or others nearby.

Interesting debates, was Libby/Lizzy(?) was trying to quiet Judith or suffocate her?
Interaction between Tyrese and Carol should get real interesting.
Maggie and Glen are obsessed with finding each other which could endanger them or others nearby.

Looked to me like she was trying to kill Judith, and had a twinkle in her eye while trying to do so. I saw another theory elsewhere that said that Lizzy might have been the one to kill those two in the prison, but Carol saw her and took the fall.

Yeah, not sure how, or when , Carol will tell Tyrese and what will happen.

After hearing a number of times in who knows how many episodes that no one knows what started the zombie apocalypse we now have Eugene, with the mullet, saying he knows but has to get to DC to discuss with his colleagues...really?
Another great episode.

After hearing a number of times in who knows how many episodes that no one knows what started the zombie apocalypse we now have Eugene, with the mullet, saying he knows but has to get to DC to discuss with his colleagues...really?
Another great episode.
I loved his deadpan wit. "You should listen to me, because I'm smarter than you." This after struggling to fire the weapon shooting up the truck.

I loved his deadpan wit. "You should listen to me, because I'm smarter than you." This after struggling to fire the weapon shooting up the truck.

There is a reason for that. Maybe Eugene isn't what he seems to be.

Jesus would someone here read the comics already. :(

There is a reason for that. Maybe Eugene isn't what he seems to be.

Jesus would someone here read the comics already. :(
Why? I don't want to ruin the show and get spoilers. I'm treating it as a show that stands on its own, not feeling the need to know what happens in the comics. So far, I'm enjoying it incredibly without the pressure of knowing what happens.

The show is based on the "graphic novels" aka comics. The TV show doesn't follow the "comics' like a script. Things occur in the 'comics' that don't happen on the TV show and vice versa.

So far this second half of the season I like how the group has split into fragments and how each is coping. For examples Rick, Carl and now Michonne. Tyrese, Judith, the two girls and now Carol. Darrell and Beth, Glen and his new found companions and of course Maggie.

I do think it'll be a little over the top if they all make it safely to the Terminus.

The show is based on the "graphic novels" aka comics. The TV show doesn't follow the "comics' like a script. Things occur in the 'comics' that don't happen on the TV show and vice versa.

So far this second half of the season I like how the group has split into fragments and how each is coping. For examples Rick, Carl and now Michonne. Tyrese, Judith, the two girls and now Carol. Darrell and Beth, Glen and his new found companions and of course Maggie.

I do think it'll be a little over the top if they all make it safely to the Terminus.

Exactly! Reading the comics haven't spoiled anything for me, they actually have made the experience better. They are some much different. Sure some of the characters and places are the same, but they have different personalities/store lines between the two. Terminus isn't in the comics at all.

Speaking of Terminus I don't think that place is what they want us to think it is, a safe haven. I think it is trap that all our characters will lead too. Once there I think it is only going to go south for them.

I have no idea what's in store when they reach Terminus. That's if they all reach it. If it is a safe haven the series would die and we know that's not going to happen.

Sure do miss Hershel....

The only thing that irks me is when there's a show based on previous works, and people try to tell me that I have to read the books. I haven't read these, I haven't read Game of Thrones, but in both cases, I completely enjoy the series on it's own.

What are your thoughts on last nights episode? For the first time since episode 1 I was disappointed after watching. Seemed like it took forever for Darrell and Beth to discuss their past lives and now present feelings with a occasional interruption by a walker.

I just watched the new episode. I liked it. I don't mind that these recent episodes are a bit slower with less action. We get to know a little more about each character.

Another, gotta think about this episode! Wonder where the flash back of Daryl and Glen finding Bob is going to lead? Is Beth alone in the hearse or was someone who was hiding at the funeral home grab her? Daryl and the guys from the house Rick got away, how long before he takes them all out? Daryl better survive!!!!!!!!

Last night a episode that aired two weeks ago aired at 7 pm. Then last week's episode aired at 8 pm. Then the latest episode aired at 9 pm.
I'm a insomniac. I see previously aired episodes on at all times during the night.
Wondering if all the airings will lead to over exposure and affect viewership?

Maggie
MAGGIE_zps1f98f8c4.jpg

HOLY KRAP!
What a episode that was! Lizzy was a stone cold killer. Answers the question was she trying to quiet Judith or suffocate her in my book. Had a inkling it was her or her sister that was feeding rats to the walkers at the prison.
Carol and Tyrese. Is all forgiven? The preview of next weeks episode, I'm thinking Daryl is going to go all spider monkey on crack on his new 'friends'.
Only 2 more episodes for this season. :(

Yeah, that episode was un-freaking-real. Hard to watch at times. I knew Lizzy was a problem, but DAMN, I did not see that coming. I loved the way it all played out though, both that, and Carol's confession to Tyrese.

2 episodes left until the new season in the Fall. Do you think all the separate groups will reach Terminus or are we going to be left hanging all summer?

2 episodes left until the new season in the Fall. Do you think all the separate groups will reach Terminus or are we going to be left hanging all summer?
I think a little bit of both. But either way, you know damn well we're headed toward some serious cliffhanger.

Glen and Maggie re united and that group made it to Terminus
Bad guys minus one are hunting for Rick and Daryl is with them.
Tyrese, Carol w/ Judith, Rick, Carl and Michone still wandering.

Would have thought Terminus would been packed with people. No guards, no apparent activity, gates unlocked and just Mary?
Cliffhanger is right! This is going to be a l-o-n-g summer until the show returns in the Fall

Not trying to spoil it for anyone, but if my hunch is right Terminus is not what it seems, and it is about to get really really really dark. Terminus isn't in the comics, but something/one else is and that may be where they are heading towards with Terminus.

Not trying to spoil it for anyone, but if my hunch is right Terminus is not what it seems, and it is about to get really really really dark. Terminus isn't in the comics, but something/one else is and that may be where they are heading towards with Terminus.
I was thinking the same thing at work today when I was talking with my buddy about the show, i don't think it is what it seems either, and everyone should be calling it Treminate.

Yeah, Terminus is just not completely, um, right. For one thing, that lady who greeted them seemed kinda creepy. And someone, although I have to go back and re-look, pointed out that the sweater she was wearing under the big overcoat or whatever looked like Beth's. It also appeared completely unguarded and mostly empty, and the gang pretty much just walked right in.

My son's buddy who knows someone who has some connection to the show has been told "you haven't seen anything yet".
Now what that means I haven't a clue although someone posted on a walking dead forum that cannibals are in the graphic novels.
I really don't know,,long summer indeed

My son's buddy who knows someone who has some connection the show has been told "you haven't seen anything yet".
Now what that means I haven't a clue although someone posted on a walking dead forum that cannibals are in the graphic novels.
I really don't know,,long summer indeed

Cannibals is what I was getting at. There are cannibals in both the comic and video game. The cannibals in the comic are hunters much like the gang Darryl is with. The cannibals in the video game live on a farm and are much like a community like Terminus. Should be interesting.

Re-watched the last episode. After all we've seen about walkers 'swarming' we saw the gate at Terminus unlocked. The group walked right in. No guards. No people around other than Mary.

Re-watched the last episode. After all we've seen about walkers 'swarming' we saw the gate at Terminus unlocked. The group walked right in. No guards. No people around other than Mary.
Exactly. That right there tells me that something is definitely off about this place.

Didn't think about any if the things you've mentioned... Wow.

Another marathon leading up to tonight's final episode of the season. I'm not sure if these marathons help or hurt the popularity of the show.

Earlier this week I saw a AMC ad with pic of Maggie with "will she survive" across her and TERMINUS below. Just saw one of Beth that was similar.

The director said this will be a hellofva episode.

I guess we were all correct in assuming TERMINUS wasn't the sanctuary it claimed to be. The cannibal theory is certainly becoming more and more plausible.
No main characters died.
Talking Dead had "Rick" on. He explained he had a mouthful of raw chicken and fake blood when he bit Joe in the neck.
Tyrese, Carol and Beth still MIA.
Got to be hot in a steel boxcar in Georgia!

Back
Top Bottom