Watkins Glen - Go Bowling at The Glen 8/8

Yeah I think they're a little lacking in the playoff point area to make up for a bad day, etc. Granted he can win a couple IN the playoffs to help that too.
I disagree man. I know they've had some bad runs, but so have A LOT of these guys with the exception of Larson and Hamlin, who imo are the only two *near locks*.

The 9s speedway program hasn't been off, really besides Atlanta. NH he really wasn't that good, just had track position early, but HMS struggles there lately. The 5 finished p5.. I was at that race, and Larson was lucky to finish p5.

Chase will win in the playoffs, he usually does. But even if not, I think he can points his way in.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

oh lookie lookie, I wonder how many they missed

Okay, let's get this out of the way so that we don't go on and on....

1. Family error
2. The front of the cars suck
3. As good as Gibbs is, they have adversity

Did I miss anything? Like the new car specifically designed for these packages wasn't enough.....Wow.

Okay, let's get this out of the way so that we don't go on and on....

1. Family error
2. The front of the cars suck
3. As good as Gibbs is, they have adversity

Did I miss anything? Like the new car specifically designed for these packages wasn't enough.....Wow.
Yep, same thing. Whatever. Toyota has the oldest car in the series....but you are funny, and no doubt, will be here all night. Two L1's in a row. Must be on track for some kind of a record I would think. Chad....Chadding?

Enjoy the race! Gonna be a good one!

Where is you shot of Allen? Oh yeah, you are a self-confessed troll. Forgot.
don't know what to tell ya cowboy I could have posted what C.Bell had to say Hint: he was smiling, trying to go easy on the yota apologist

Also wouldn’t mind a Suarez win, he is dying to show his skills at a road course but his transmissions have other plans.

I'll never understand all the pre-race hype video that shows all the past wrecks from this race. This doesn't get me excited to watch any race showing me wrecked cars and possible injury to drivers. But maybe I'm wrong. Don't think so.

Didn’t Dale say while interviewing jimmy spencer

don’t think I’ve ever driven a legal car
I think he said “I don’t ever want to have to drive a completely legal car! My CC better be pushing it somewhere!”

I disagree man. I know they've had some bad runs, but so have A LOT of these guys with the exception of Larson and Hamlin, who imo are the only two *near locks*.

The 9s speedway program hasn't been off, really besides Atlanta. NH he really wasn't that good, just had track position early, but HMS struggles there lately. The 5 finished p5.. I was at that race, and Larson was lucky to finish p5.

Chase will win in the playoffs, he usually does. But even if not, I think he can points his way in.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Only playoff races I feel confident in as a 9 fan right now are Bristol, Roval, and Martinsville.

I'll never understand all the pre-race hype video that shows all the past wrecks from this race. This doesn't get me excited to watch any race showing me wrecked cars and possible injury to drivers. But maybe I'm wrong. Don't think so.
Appealing to the lowest common denominator.

As salty as I am about it, that is cute and makes me smile.
nascarcasm tweeted that he wanted to see Momma shotgun a juice box. That was funny. The dynamic at a PTA meeting would be worth the price of admission.

Back
Top Bottom