Watkins Glen - Go Bowling at The Glen 8/8

This thread lately

1628288225029.jpeg

Denny dumps Chase at Martinsville, Rev says "he was in Denny's way"

Chase doorslams Denny at Phoenix to get payback, Rev says "Denny tried to let him go but Chase slowed down"

KDB misjudges his bumper and wrecks Chase at Darlington, Rev says "Chase should have had better car control"

But when KDB spins at the Glen and nobody else does, it's Brad's/NASCAR's fault :XXROFL:

At least you are honest with your biased homerism @Revman :biggrin:

Denny dumps Chase at Martinsville, Rev says "he was in Denny's way"

Chase doorslams Denny at Phoenix to get payback, Rev says "Denny tried to let him go but Chase slowed down"

KDB misjudges his bumper and wrecks Chase at Darlington, Rev says "Chase should have had better car control"

But when KDB spins at the Glen and nobody else does, it's Brad's/NASCAR's fault :XXROFL:

At least you are honest with your biased homerism @Revman :biggrin:
Kyle has a career worth of “misjudges” that took him out. He’s a generational talent but he has a hard time understanding where the four corners of his car are.

This last lap wasn't pretty. Pork chop alert, he got his ass beat on the restart..had to be an oil slick :biggrin:

If you want my opinion, Kyle misjudged coming from the highline and made too aggressive a move fighting for a win. Atleast he went out swinging. He’s won other times to make up for it. Move on.

If you want my opinion, Kyle misjudged coming from the highline and made too aggressive a move fighting for a win. Atleast he went out swinging. He’s won other times to make up for it. Move on.
I'm good with @StandOnIt. No need for an opinion on 2012....I have the only one I need...my own.

Kyle has a career worth of “misjudges” that took him out. He’s a generational talent but he has a hard time understanding where the four corners of his car are.
Don't know what's more impressive: the 100+ minor league wins, or managing to blatantly dump the two by far most popular drivers of the last 20 years out of guaranteed wins. (Junior at Richmond, Chase at Darlington)

Bold move leaving Hamlin out of that mix. Last 4 races, he has 3 top 5s including a win.
Hard to tell with Denny.....I think he has improved dramatically on road courses, but I don't think he is upper tier.

I think the 9 team needs this one or the Indy RC before the playoffs if they're going to have any success defending their title.

LOL welp. To the rear and Alan G ejected.

For ***** sake
Okay, let's get this out of the way so that we don't go on and on....

1. Clerical error
2. No performance advantage
3. As good as Hendrick is, they are human

Did I miss anything? Like the new car specifically designed for these packages wasn't enough.....Wow.

1. Clerical error

Did I miss anything? Like the new car specifically designed for these packages wasn't enough.....Wow.
The nose man, it's all to do with the nose..it's packed with bondo..this is a diversion

1. Clerical error

All I'm gonna say is if you think Chase's road course abilities are dependent on a window air deflector, I've got some bad news.

Ok
Saying it first
Elliott or Bell is gonna win

the story will be how fast, skilled and how many cars they passed, not the penalty

I just hope I can hang in there and watch the damn race while listening to the gerbils speaking in tongues. It's hard to pay attention. It's like having the 5th grade in your living room while trying to watch the race.

I think the 9 team needs this one or the Indy RC before the playoffs if they're going to have any success defending their title.
They will need to figure out how to win on an oval this year to defend their title.

All I'm gonna say is if you think Chase's road course abilities are dependent on a window air deflector, I've got some bad news.
Yeah his record there is too good over too much of a period of time.

In reference to your other comment about him needing to win today or at Indy to defend the title, I'm curious about what makes you say that?

You don't think he can get to the final four without extra bonus points before the playoffs?

Unrelated: I'm curious about what Larson will have. They've cooled off, but that Sonoma car was the most dominant car of the season, and arguably the most dominant road course car compared to the field we've seen in a long long long time. I'd expect their RC package to be at least "winning caliber", but it seems like that race car was more of a lightning in a bottle situation.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Yeah his record there is too good over too much of a period of time.

In reference to your other comment about him needing to win today or at Indy to defend the title, I'm curious about what makes you say that?

You don't think he can get to the final four without extra bonus points before the playoffs?

Unrelated: I'm curious about what Larson will have. They've cooled off, but that Sonoma car was the most dominant car of the season, and arguably the most dominant road course car compared to the field we've seen in a long long long time. I'd expect their RC package to be at least "winning caliber", but it seems like that race car was more of a lightning in a bottle situation.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk
Yeah I think they're a little lacking in the playoff point area to make up for a bad day, etc. Granted he can win a couple IN the playoffs to help that too.

Back
Top Bottom