Watkins Glen RACE thread

These guys are really putting the pressure on Ambrose to win this today...

They actually gave Gordon an incar cam. Watch him sit at the back all day

These cars look just awesome when set for road course .......

Nice clean start and I hope then have a lot of in-car to see how hard these guys are working .

Pretty clean start and a good bit of early passing...these guys have really improved on the road courses in the last 10 years are so.

Dang! I missed the Clint Bowyer Peak commercial :(...I hope they play it again ;)

Damn Biffle just shut the door in JJ and Jimmie almost took out Khane tryna block him. I guess ol' 5 time is jealous of the attention on the Aussie

Pretty clean start and a good bit of early passing...these guys have really improved on the road courses in the last 10 years are so.

I agree, and I feel that the need for 'ringers' is starting to run thin...... Then again there hasn't been and event more funnier than Boris Said calling biffle a scardy cat and wanting is address texted to him so he can see him on....... Wednesday.

Gordon fans really don't need to watch this race. If we've learned anything it's that when Gordon gets in the back he can and will get involved in someone else's mess

Gordon fans are going to blame Pills Hamlin for that one, I bet.

How the mighty have fallen, it sure has been a while since JG's last road circuit win...

Now do all the other Gordon fans on here understand why it would've been great if Jeff had won last weekend???

No wins and outside of top 10 in points = no wild card position.

Can't wait to hear what Gordon has to say. This day would end perfectly with a Jimmie Johnson victory.

Back
Top Bottom