Weather Check-In

Almost 80° ... a pleasant surprise since the high was only supposed to be 54°. Cold front coming through later though - probably gonna have some thunderstorms with it.

WTF?

21008_10151506284554437_1485359916_n.jpg

Pretty decent here. In the upper 40's today and gonna ne in the 50's the next few days and eventually work it's way up to 60. I love 60 degree weather. It's the best!

The snow melted this week and I put the summer tires on today. It's raining - nice change from the white stuff.

Nearly perfect weather, could just be a tad warmer. Woke up yesterday worried that racing woud be rained out, or freezing, but it warmed up to the point that I never even put on my jacket. And not a cloud in the sky, last night for racing, or today for the car show.

Pretty nice around here really. They are calling for highs in the low 60's, which is just about perfect. We have no rain, but it's supposed to start raining off and on for the rest of the night around the time the Indians play their home opener against the Yankees at 4:00 pm or so.

71* at 7:30AM --- 44* right now. From 7:30 to 9:30, it dropped 20 degrees. Colder than a well-digger's ass. All the moisture makes it feel even colder. The damp just soaks in and I can't get warm. I've turned off the heat while the dogs are inside --- my comfort is just too hot for them. It will take me a while to get all the sand and hair off the carpet -- both are shedding like mad, and were wet/dirty.

And it was 90* on the porch yesterday. Go figure.

Summer's here! 85 yesterday, about 87º today. Thuderstorms and cooler weather coming tomorrow though. Thank God that winter crap is gone!

Thunder snow. It is strange to see a flash of light and hear thunder during a snow storm. We are expecting about 6 inches today- it is supposed to be about 55 degrees. I put the summer tires on last weekend so I'm not going to drive today. We had 13 inches 30 years ago, I sense a trend...

In the 40's here and raining......for the last several days. Some parts of the area are flooding. I'm glad I live on top of the cliff.

I've been in Kansas City for the last three weeks, leaving tomorrow. And right now, theyre calling for 2" of snow. It's snowing right now, cold, and windy, and this weather just sucks. Loved coming out here for the great dirt track racing, but Mother Nature can kiss my ass.

Yesterday it was 85. Today it is 40 and raining. Northern Wis has 12" of snow. Bayfield, on Lake Superior, has 17" .:eek::(

NW, yesterday 85*, today 55* with a HOWLING north wind. 30s tonight and tomorrow night. I had brought my plants out of storage, figured I'd better wrap them for the next couple of days. Dang.
And to top it off, not one iota of sunshine today.

right above you TRL, Tulsa area. Supposed to freeze tonight with snow flurries, 88 yesterday. Blowing rain sideways today. brrr

Still waiting on Spring. I bet it's warmer in Canada right now. Been raining it's ass off since last night - haven't seen the sun in over a week now.

Back
Top Bottom