Weather Check-In

Flash Flood Warning, Flash Flood Watch, Flood Warning, Flood Advisory, Wind Advisory and now it's going to get down in the mid 20s with snow on the way.

Global Climate Bipolar Disorder.

That reminds me of a line from a great song from Relient K that goes "lately the weather has been so bipolar and consequently so have I". It's even funnier to me because they are originally from about a half hour away from me.

CURRENT: 18°, FORECAST LOW: 6° with a -4° wind chill.

2008_01_22_winter_sucks.jpg

OK, so my call on "the new Andy" from a few days ago was correct, he's reverted.

There are victims of cold weather but I seriously doubt any of them are on here or using computers/smart phones. They have something to complain and whine about.

I think it's ironic that Al Gore invented the internet just so people could chat about the weather.

I think it's ironic that Al Gore invented the internet just so people could chat about the weather.

I've never really decided if I get more amusement out of that statment by Gore or the reaction to it. Either way, it was entertaining for it's time.

No complaints here... It was around 77 yesterday, and it looks like the weather is going to be pretty good for the SuperBowl Pool Party on Sunday.

There are victims of cold weather but I seriously doubt any of them are on here or using computers/smart phones. They have something to complain and whine about.

Not every house with internet access has central heating. I didn't keep the fires or anything burning because it was 72° one day -- and then it was 22° the next.

Not every house with internet access has central heating. I didn't keep the fires or anything burning because it was 72° one day -- and then it was 22° the next.

Get yourself a girlfriend - at least until spring.

Andy couldn't keep that fire burning either. ;)

If nothing else, it would give him a whole new bunch of stuff to complain about.

On topic: we got 2" of snow overnight and now just starting up again with 8" more to come today. I sold my snowmobile and the quad doesn't arrive 'til Tuesday so I guess I'll just have to wait it out :(

Edit: I see it's just been updated to 16" of snow - rock n roll:headbang:

Hartford Connecticut, 31 inches of snow, windy, all the roads have been closed the last 24 hours, Birdfeeder on porch was 1/3 full and the wind had it at a 90 degree angle ------- We still have power:)

It was 94 here today. A little warm to be diagnosing and fixing a fresh engine build for a couple of local buddies from our Ford truck website. Glad today is over, I feel like someone beat me up.

It was 94 here today. A little warm to be diagnosing and fixing a fresh engine build for a couple of local buddies from our Ford truck website. Glad today is over, I feel like someone beat me up.
I was finishing up a blown alcohol motor yesterday and I had the air conditioning on in the shop for a little while.;)

Back
Top Bottom