What are you thinking right now?

I'm thinking how much it sucks that my son is really sick. I'm pretty sure it's strep. Gotta take him to the doctor at 2:15 to hopefully, find out. He missed work yesterday, and he doesn't get paid if he doesn't work so it's even worse for him than just feeling like crap. He's a cook, so he can't exactly go to work sick as a dog.

Was today really my last class of my senior year of college?

I'm thinking about how cool it would be for the Browns to win their third game in a row today. They are playing the Chiefs in Cleveland, so it doesn't get much easier to do.

I'm thinking after the unspeakable tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary and trying to imagine what Greg is going through with his son Brandon, that I finally realize what a blessing my son is. That I shouldn't take him or his health for granted, tomorrow is not guaranteed. I've giving him plenty of extra hugs this weekend. My prayers go out to the family and friends of the victims. That they somehow find strength and comfort to get through this. I also pray for Brandon, Greg and his wife. May God's will be for him to get better.

I'm thinking after the unspeakable tragedy at Sandy Hook Elementary and trying to imagine what Greg is going through with his son Brandon, that I finally realize what a blessing my son is. That I shouldn't take him or his health for granted, tomorrow is not guaranteed. I've giving him plenty of extra hugs this weekend. My prayers go out to the family and friends of the victims. That they somehow find strength and comfort to get through this. I also pray for Brandon, Greg and his wife. May God's will be for him to get better.
Well said

I'm thinking that the internet has made house hunting easier and much more complicated than it ever has been.

I'm thinking that it kinda sucks that I'm not up to going to my sister-in-law's house with my family today.

Well Stewart Fan, now I'm thinking about Kaley Cuoco under the tree, among other places. Nice pic. :wub:

LOL, Glad you enjoy it. It seems to be quite popular among the members of this site so far. I may break out other pics in the future;)

I'm thinking that I shouldn't be awake this early.

I'm thinking that it is a blessing to be getting a tax refund even it is about $1000 less than last years.

I am thinking TAYLOR SWIFT

Yeah she goes through men like a machine, and writes songs about them. But can it be that bad, sometimes getting used is winning , especially if one walks away with some good memories.

She seems needy almost desperate, with blonde hair, and long long legs. Enough to give life real meaning and purpose.

Amen.

I am thinking TAYLOR SWIFT

Yeah she goes through men like a machine, and writes songs about them. But can it be that bad, sometimes getting used is winning , especially if one walks away with some good memories.

She seems needy almost desperate, with blonde hair, and long long legs. Enough to give life real meaning and purpose.

Amen.

She must be a terrible person. Every guy runs away from her after about a week or two.

She must be a terrible person. Every guy runs away from her after about a week or two.
That may be assuming fact not in evidence. Maybe these guys are all just douches. I know that it seems statistically improbable, but she just seems so sweet. And how crazy can she be if all of these guys want to enter a relationship with her. Oh yeah, nevermind, I remember now (see above quote from Greg). She does seem to have a rather unrealistic fantasy about true love that reality can never live up to though.

Man, I hate those. I had one the onther day. I finally fell asleep at like 3am and woke up at like 5:50am and just couldn't get back to sleep.

I'm having those now. Except sleepless days. I work midnights, but have been off work for three months. Finding it really hard to sleep now during the day.

I'm thinking that granola has to be one of the hippie-nature worshipers greatest contributions to society.

I'm thinking that it really pisses me off that movie makers feel the need to make some parts of a movie so much louder than the rest of the movie. The rest of the family is watching one of the Johnny Depp pirate movies in the next room and every now and then it just gets ear splittingly loud.

I'm thinking that my wife could really use reading my signature and applying it, as opposed to her current method which is taking whatever is pissing her off out on me.

Back
Top Bottom