What is Erik Jones saying

Taco

Team Owner
as he sits in the corner drinking his milk?

413286315.jpg

While the legal age may be 21, I have never known that to be an issue if somebody wanted to drink. Maybe Eric was there, it just makes sense he is not in the picture.

He obviously didn't ask Chase how to seal the deal on an Xfin championship last year either.

They gave him a video game, on how to parallel pit without causing chaos.

Erik Jones made a dumb move on pit road, then tried to blame someone else.

He'll fit right in with JGR, if he can just get Kenseth's ride.

I appreciate your opinion.

And at least didn't argue Erik Jones' dumb move on pit road. Too bad he forgot that there are cameras to go along with his audio.

Erik Jones made a dumb move on pit road, then tried to blame someone else.

He'll fit right in with JGR, if he can just get Kenseth's ride.

That move was really dumb, then blaming someone else just shows what kind of individual he is.
And his fans say they didn't see what happened, neither did the guy with the cast on now.

Last edited:
I guess jones had a brain fart about where he was pitting, smooth move kid.

I don't like Jones simply because of the non-stop "He's better than Elliott" yapping that goes on. It wouldn't have ever even been a discussion if Elliott wasn't slated to take over the 24 car. It's just people trolling the 24 fans.

Also, he pouts like an ass and is a terrible loser - mentor probs.

I dunno, what is Jones saying?

Maybe "I'll drink what I like and hang out with who I like, and I don't care what anyone says, especially not complete strangers on the Internet who seem to think alcohol is required to have a good time."?

I don't like Jones simply because of the non-stop "He's better than Elliott" yapping that goes on. It wouldn't have ever even been a discussion if Elliott wasn't slated to take over the 24 car. It's just people trolling the 24 fans.

Also, he pouts like an ass and is a terrible loser - mentor probs.
I'll admit, Jones does kind of come off as Kyle Busch Lite. As far as being better than Chase, I guess time will tell on that one. Too early to call it either way.

I'll admit, Jones does kind of come off as Kyle Busch Lite. As far as being better than Chase, I guess time will tell on that one. Too early to call it either way.

I love it, and isn't the comparison to Chase part of what makes this sport so intriguing? Instead, accusations of trolling, and hate posts ensue. So much of the time the fans of this sport (board) cannot save themselves from themselves. Buckle up, Happy Meal posts are sure to fly my way. Just keep it down, Mom is still sleeping.

I love it, and isn't the comparison to Chase part of what makes this sport so intriguing? Instead, accusations of trolling, and hate posts ensue. So much of the time the fans of this sport (board) cannot save themselves from themselves. Buckle up, Happy Meal posts are sure to fly my way. Just keep it down, Mom is still sleeping.
That's what you think. ;)

It will be interesting, as all three manufacturers have their "next big thing" locked and loaded. Chevy has Chase Elliott, Toyota has Erik Jones, and Ford has Ryan Blaney. It'll be interesting to see who comes out on top.

... and isn't the comparison to Chase part of what makes this sport so intriguing?

No.

It's a mechanism by which Dollar General and WalMart clerks all over North America are able to vent their spleens. It's understandable and likely prevents more extreme forms of acting out.

I dunno, what is Jones saying?

Maybe "I'll drink what I like and hang out with who I like, and I don't care what anyone says, especially not complete strangers on the Internet who seem to think alcohol is required to have a good time."?
Maybe a case of it isn't what you say, it's how you say it. The content is good. The delivery not so much.

If Jones drove for Hendrick and was a Dale Jr. protege, everyone on here would love him.

There's an abnormal amount of Toyota/Kyle Busch hate around here. I'm not a Busch or a Toyota fan, but I'm not as put off by them as others. Having them at the racetrack doesn't deter from my viewing pleasure.

The future of the sport is healthy. Kyle Larson, Chase Elliott, Ryan Blaney, Erik Jones are all gonna be great. Not to mention Brad, Ky Busch and Logano are all gonna be around for a long time. Just enjoy the ride.

It's really not trolling though. I'm not going to say one is better than the other, because they've both proven they'll be superstars in the sport. Jones is damn good though.

If Jones drove for Hendrick and was a Dale Jr. protege, everyone on here would love him.
Kind of a broad statement doncha think? If you think about it you're also included in your statement of "everyone". :confused:

Wow. Even Jeff Gordon was critical of Erik Jones.

There is no excuse, especially when he injures a jackman with his move. That was not an innocent mistake, and the fact that he does not come clean and admit his fault means he's probably a continuing danger to others.

Erik Jones and Chase Elliott, this has the potential to be the next Dale Earnhardt and Jeff Gordon, in terms of rivalries... with the fans anyway.

Goodness, this sport is so much fun right now.

Back
Top Bottom