What is Erik Jones saying

Omg Eric Jones is a danger to himself and others around him. Lets quick get him a Chase Elliot mask and teach him to be a billboard personality. The horror.

Wow. Even Jeff Gordon was critical of Erik Jones.

There is no excuse, especially when he injures a jackman with his move. That was not an innocent mistake, and the fact that he does not come clean and admit his fault means he's probably a continuing danger to others.
Bob Keselowski? Is that you, Bob?

When did you start posting here?

Omg Eric Jones is a danger to himself and others around him. Lets quick get him a Chase Elliot mask and teach him to be a billboard personality. The horror.

I actually agree with your opinion that Erik is a danger to others around him. That was pretty clear.

As for your famililarity with NASCAR Drivers, you should probably look up their names on websites that are less opinion and more factual...

I actually agree with your opinion that Erik is a danger to others around him. That was pretty clear.

As for your famililarity with NASCAR Drivers, you should probably look up their names on websites that are less opinion and more factual...
You might consider your own advice.

Woooooooooooooowwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww these comments :XXROFL:

Jeff Gordon called it a "rookie mistake". Guess what Erik Jones is............

I will hazard a guess ...

An object of scorn for housewives with 3 days worth of dirty dishes In the sink?

Wow. Even Jeff Gordon was critical of Erik Jones.

There is no excuse, especially when he injures a jackman with his move. That was not an innocent mistake, and the fact that he does not come clean and admit his fault means he's probably a continuing danger to others.

Racing is dangerous. Bad things can happen. If anyone on the track (including the crews) can't handle that risk then it's time for them to move on to something safer.

That is why drivers like Erik need to acknowledge their personal failures, not attempt to cover them up.

Maybe it was in here and I missed it but what did Jones say after the pit road deal? And how bad wa the Jack man injured?

It will be interesting, as all three manufacturers have their "next big thing" locked and loaded. Chevy has Chase Elliott, Toyota has Erik Jones, and Ford has Ryan Blaney. It'll be interesting to see who comes out on top.

Freakin' awesome point.

Eric is a rookie and will make mistakes. I haven't heard him say anything that would make me dislike him. I don't get why some fans need to find someone to hate.

Erik in a smug way said "I bring my friends to the track" then proceeds to go out and cause injury to a pit crew member of the 37 team. He didn't even take blame for the accident which he clearly caused, he blamed someone else.

I am sure he will make more friends with this action.

Erik in a smug way said "I bring my friends to the track" then proceeds to go out and cause injury to a pit crew member of the 37 team. He didn't even take blame for the accident which he clearly caused, he blamed someone else.

You are aware that you would be the only one making a big deal out of this, right? He freakin' bumped Buescher on pit road. That's it. Big deal. Hate that a crew member got hurt, but he will be okay. There are other aspects of Erik's character I won't discuss here that sends a big time message about who this kid is. You don't like him. Fine. He isn't trying to befriend you either. I find that refreshing.....but oddly, I like you Taco Time. I am all you need. :partytime

You are aware that you would be the only one making a big deal out of this, right? He freakin' bumped Buescher on pit road. That's it. Big deal. Hate that a crew member got hurt, but he will be okay. There are other aspects of Erik's character I won't discuss here that sends a big time message about who this kid is. You don't like him. Fine. He isn't trying to befriend you either. I find that refreshing.....but oddly, I like you Taco Time. I am all you need. :partytime

I know that he gets very emotional and will cry after losing.

Eric is a rookie and will make mistakes. I haven't heard him say anything that would make me dislike him. I don't get why some fans need to find someone to hate.

There are drivers that I don't like and for some reason this kid falls into that category. As a kid growing up I would go to the dirt track and I always had my favorite drivers and the drivers I didn't like. Most of the time, the reason I didn't like some of the drivers was because they would beat my favorite. It had nothing to do with their character. So, don't look at it as a bad thing that we all don't share your opinion on Erik.

I can say that there has never been a driver that I hated and if someone is a casual fan like most of us on this board hates a racer, then I feel sorry for them.

From what I've seen and heard on the radio of him is that he thinks he owns the whole race track and everyone should part the rivers when he's around so he can get through.

He seems to have the same problem Kyle Busch has. Still feels entitled to the point it becomes noxious to stomach.

You are really going out of your way to find a reason to hate a kid who's just getting started. I don't like the way Harvick rips his pit crew or some of Kyle Buschs temper tantrums but I don't hate any driver.

I'm pretty sure that Erick is not the first driver to make a mistake on pit road...nor will he be the last. The main thing is that the crew guy wasn't seriously injured and Erick learns from his mistake. Even if he really thought at the time that it wasn't his fault I will bet by now he is viewing it differently.

Yep. He's a douche.

It appears to have become a gathering place for a small group of people who are waiting impatiently for the sound of the siren in Dawsonville, Georgia.

Naturally, I could be wrong. Or not.

I am waiting impatiently for that siren myself. Lol.

You know a thread has gone over the top bat**** when me and you are in agreement, LOL.

This isn't even a pimple on the ass of one those Danica threads...

I'd love to see the dynamic of this board if Chase Elliott was a KBM/Gibbs/Toyota prospect. And Erik Jones drove for JRM and was ear marked for Hendrick.

I get the feeling that the angst would be in different places.

Back
Top Bottom