What kind of car do you drive?

Soooo much better than an apartment....

20240423-102136.jpg

The garage is still an unorganized mess, but at least it's there.....

20240423-102644.jpg

On March 12th, my beloved gray 11 month old 2022 Colorado that I bought new with 9 miles on it was totaled by one of mankind's lowest possible life forms, the hit and run driver. After my insurance company did to me what Boggs did to Andy Dufresne in the Shawshank laundry, I picked up this blue 2022 with only 6,000 miles. Basically the identical truck with a few more convenience options on it. Of course used trucks being what they are, it actually cost MORE than the new one did, and of course the interest rates are higher than they were a year ago..... All around, it's a sorry ass world we live in.

Attachments

• IMG_4023.JPG
    IMG_4023.JPG
    8 MB · Views: 13
  • truck pic.jpg
    truck pic.jpg
    4.9 MB · Views: 14
On March 12th, my beloved gray 11 month old 2022 Colorado that I bought new with 9 miles on it was totaled by one of mankind's lowest possible life forms, the hit and run driver. After my insurance company did to me what Boggs did to Andy Dufresne in the Shawshank laundry, I picked up this blue 2022 with only 6,000 miles. Basically the identical truck with a few more convenience options on it. Of course used trucks being what they are, it actually cost MORE than the new one did, and of course the interest rates are higher than they were a year ago..... All around, it's a sorry ass world we live in.
That sucks but at least you made the best out of a bad situation

Back
Top Bottom