Which is worse?

There will be drivers with one win that are in. There will probably be drivers with no wins in. However I just don't see teams slacking off and relying on the one win. Just don't see it.
Last week was a good example, Jr was right there knocking on the door.

Junior doesn't mind him.
Not jealous, just cant stand him since his days of startin shlt with Junior in the media, he is the jealous one.
I think Kyle was bitter towards Junior for a couple of years because he essentially took Kyle's ride at Hendrick Motorsports. I remember how everybody lost their minds when Kyle spun Junior at the Spring 2008 Richmond race, a race it looked like Dale Jr was on his way to winning. In retrospect, getting out of HMS was the best thing that could've happened for Kyle, he just wasn't a good fit there. And looking at the two drivers' stats since 2008 (24 Cup wins for Kyle, 3 for Dale Jr), I think Kyle came out on top in that whole deal.

or or or or or...... :punkrocke Wonder what we would have been saying about the Real 3 if forums were around then.

Dale Earnhardt was a bad ass maybe, or a bunch of whining that he wanted to win too much :lurk:

I think Kyle was bitter towards Junior for a couple of years because he essentially took Kyle's ride at Hendrick Motorsports. I remember how everybody lost their minds when Kyle spun Junior at the Spring 2008 Richmond race, a race it looked like Dale Jr was on his way to winning. In retrospect, getting out of HMS was the best thing that could've happened for Kyle, he just wasn't a good fit there. And looking at the two drivers' stats since 2008 (24 Cup wins for Kyle, 3 for Dale Jr), I think Kyle came out on top in that whole deal.

Toyota came out WAY ahead IMO

or or or or or...... :punkrocke Wonder what we would have been saying about the Real 3 if forums were around then.

Dont even try to compare, Dale Earnhartd never ran and hid from anybody, Kyle Busch is the epitome of a big mouth PU$$Y and his wife knows it... She probably calls him a pu$$y herself.

Yea, well, like I said jealous of Junior...Typical big mouth baby Busch

Yea, well, like I said jealous of Junior...Typical big mouth baby Busch
I like 'em both, just saying that Kyle has had way more on-track success than Junior since Jr replaced Kyle at HMS. But Dale Jr is off to a real good start this year, hopefully he'll be able to maintain that through the season.

Dont even try to compare, Dale Earnhartd never ran and hid from anybody, Kyle Busch is the epitome of a big mouth PU$$Y and his wife knows it... She probably calls him a pu$$y herself.

Would never EVER compare the two dude. Just saying that there would be tons of crap talk about him too if social media and Internet were as big then. Put it back in your holster.

I like 'em both, just saying that Kyle has had way more on-track success than Junior since Jr replaced Kyle at HMS. But Dale Jr is off to a real good start this year, hopefully he'll be able to maintain that through the season.

None of what I said has anything to do with who's done better on the track, my point is tha Kyle is a big mouth Puss and I think that wife will dump him eventually

Would never EVER compare the two dude. Just saying that there would be tons of crap talk about him too if social media and Internet were as big then. Put it back in your holster.

Whatever, you wanted to debate my Kyle comments then you bring up Dale Sr...

Kyle is just a better racer than Dale Jr. Kyle wins several races a year in JGR & Dale wins 1 race every 5 years in HMS.

I like most of HMS's drivers, but HMS as a whole just seems like the New York Yankees of NASCAR to me. I feel like I'm rooting for a billionaire to hit the Powerball when I pull for one of them.
JGR is sure like the Cubs :rolleyes:

Toyota came out WAY ahead IMO

This is homerism talking at its best.

Or are you talking because they got Kyle? Still though, I dont see how they came out on top because Chevy usually gets the most wins and runs away with the championship so I'm at a loss on the WAY ahead camp.

This is homerism talking at its best.

Or are you talking because they got Kyle? Still though, I dont see how they came out on top because Chevy usually gets the most wins and runs away with the championship so I'm at a loss on the WAY ahead camp.

Yes because they got Kyle, given the proper equipment and people he can win them a cup. There isnt a better driver out there and dont say Johnson cause then I will call you Homer, jack:)

Yes because they got Kyle, given the proper equipment and people he can win them a cup. There isnt a better driver out there and dont say Johnson cause then I will call you Homer, jack:)
Well you kind of HAVE to look at some stats when you talk about championships.... I think in 8 years if he could take it home he would have finished higher than 4th in the standings at least once in that time... have Chevy's not won something like 10 of the last 12 cups or something like that?

I think "given the proper people and equipment" anyone COULD win a championship..

Well you kind of HAVE to look at some stats when you talk about championships.... I think in 8 years if he could take it home he would have finished higher than 4th in the standings at least once in that time... have Chevy's not won something like 10 of the last 12 cups or something like that?

I think "given the proper people and equipment" anyone COULD win a championship..

Danica ???

I like most of HMS's drivers, but HMS as a whole just seems like the New York Yankees of NASCAR to me. I feel like I'm rooting for a billionaire to hit the Powerball when I pull for one of them.
Yanks are the best, HMS is the best...I see where you're coming from. :)

Well ok. He hasn't won one since he's gotten into a Toyota though.

And yes, before you say anythingh else, he DOES have the proper equipment AND people around him.

Hey Matt even outshine them all in his first year. No more excuses brother. :D

Yanks are the best, HMS is the best...I see where you're coming from. :)

That's misleading. Yankees are only the best because they have what it seems unlimited amounts of monies to get who they want.

Other than Jeter, who else did they take from an early age and homegrew to be a menace? Money is power my good fellow Gordon friend.

Yankees doesn't do homegrown prospects like the rest of them. :p

Well ok. He hasn't won one since he's gotten into a Toyota though.

And yes, before you say anythingh else, he DOES have the proper equipment AND people around him.

Hey Matt even outshine them all in his first year. No more excuses brother. :D
Add in Hamlin's 2010 season and Kyle is the only JGR driver to not go into Homestead with a shot at winning the title with the organization.

Back
Top Bottom