WNBA

I agree with this article. The voter should be banned from future voting rights.

Calls Mount for WNBA MVP Voter to be Banned After Angel Reese Decision​

Story by Michael Gallagher
• 18h • 2 min read

1727096439366.png

All right, I'm over a week behind and need to get to these playoffs. Since most of the top teams apparently like resting their starters at the end of the regular season (I'm torn on that), I'm gonna cheat and not watch everything I'm supposed to watch.

Looking at the scores for last week, I think I'm gonna go for three regular season games out of the 6-7 I'm technically behind: Vegas/Connecticut from Sunday the 15th, Connecticut/Minnesota from last Tuesday, and best believe that I'm 100% watching that Vegas bench take care of Dallas.

I might also watch Washington beat Indiana, if only to see those captivating Mystics and Karlie Samuelson one more time this season and watch them go out with a W in front of a big home crowd. ^_^

I agree with this article. The voter should be banned from future voting rights.

Calls Mount for WNBA MVP Voter to be Banned After Angel Reese Decision​

Story by Michael Gallagher
• 18h • 2 min read

View attachment 80578

I wonder if this person ends up voting for Angel Reese for ROTY or if they were trying to throw her a bone. Either way, it was an unserious vote.

A few of the basketball pages I follow are AGAIN pushing the Co-ROTY because of "Angel Reese's profound impact on the game."

They're STILL trying to push the narrative that Angel Reese is the one driving the league's growth because of Instagram followers. They're literally using the same excuses that Hailie Deegan fans used for years in here.

The fact that Chicago submitted Angel Reese for MVP consideration and didn't submit Kamilla Cardoso for ROTY consideration should show how unserious the organization is and furthers my point that they're more interested in Angel, not the big picture.

I really wish Indiana could save Cardoso from Chicago.

Back
Top Bottom