WNBA

All-WNBA…lmao. This team is funny af.

Chennedy Carter is an absolute headcase but I can see why she's beefing so bad this year. She is the best player on that team right now and it's not close, but the Sky remain invested in full in making Angel Reese the face of the sport in a way that's disrespecting its own players. Angel Reese isn't even playing and they're still spending more time hyping her up over there than hyping up their own players.

Somebody please save Kamilla Cardoso from riding the bench most of the year next year so Angel can get her double doubles.

Chennedy Carter is an absolute headcase but I can see why she's beefing so bad this year. She is the best player on that team right now and it's not close, but the Sky remain invested in full in making Angel Reese the face of the sport in a way that's disrespecting its own players. Angel Reese isn't even playing and they're still spending more time hyping her up over there than hyping up their own players.

Somebody please save Kamilla Cardoso from riding the bench most of the year next year so Angel can get her double doubles.
I wouldn’t even like this **** if I were Angel. Quit stoking the flame at every chance you get and let me hoop. If she’s good enough her play will speak for itself. She’s already a star in her own right; you don’t need to pull every starter but her in the final minutes of a blowout to pad stats no one else is gonna care about, or claim she deserves every single league accolade like she’s A’ja Wilson or something.

I don’t think Angel is completely without agency in this, but the front office and coaching staff obviously believe she needs to be propped up as the face of the franchise for whatever weird reason. Which is wild when Cardoso was literally taken four picks before her.

Atlanta, Washington, and Chicago are still technically fighting for the 8th spot, but the Dream are kinda in the catbird seat right now. They currently hold the 8th spot by one game over Chicago and the Mystics, and they all have tough opponents tonight on paper. Chicago's on the road against Connecticut, Atlanta will be in New York facing the Liberty, and Washington will host Indiana.

Based on how the season series went between the three teams, if Atlanta wins or all of them lose, Atlanta's in. If Washington wins and Atlanta loses, which isn't out of the realm of possibility depending on who Washington has available and who New York decides to put on the court, Washington's in. Chicago would have to win (with Carter and Cardoso potentially out again) and have both Atlanta and Washington lose to make it in.

Feels like I'm talking about the odds for the top 3 in a pre-Chase final NASCAR race back in the day, except the prize isn't a championship, it's 3 dances or less with the SuperLiberty. 😬 :lol2:

Back
Top Bottom