Xfinity RACE thread --- Atlanta

Sorry i don't see this affecting the championship in Xfinity, if it were don't you think all the Xfinity teams would be raising holy hell?;)
The math indicates they affect the championship.

Most of the major Xfinity teams field cars for Cup drivers as well so not necessarily.

The math indicates they affect the championship.

Most of the major Xfinity teams field cars for Cup drivers as well so not necessarily.
BS, if this were the case, a major stink would be made even if the Xfinity team was owned by a Cup team. Bottom line is Cup regulars will continue to race in Xfinity, run for wins, not championships and the regulars in Xfinity will still go on their merry way battling for the points. I hate to beat a dead hores as they say, but Cup regulars do not affect the championship the way Xfinity is structured for points.

I hate to beat a dead hores as they say, but Cup regulars do not affect the championship the way Xfinity is structured for points.
I'm not sure how you can read all of that and then come to the conclusion that they have no influence whatsoever on the championship. Especially with the accumulation of playoff points. Xfinity drivers are missing out on stage wins and race wins, there's nothing difficult to comprehend there.

Reactions: Pat
Look at all the times Kyle has dumped someone in xfinity and trucks. Perfect example, Ron hornaday would have another cup title of it weren't for egotistical maniac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Look at all the times Kyle has dumped someone in xfinity and trucks. Perfect example, Ron hornaday would have another cup title of it weren't for egotistical maniac

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Hornaday never was in contention for a Cup title!

I'm not sure how you can read all of that and then come to the conclusion that they have no influence whatsoever on the championship. Especially with the accumulation of playoff points. Xfinity drivers are missing out on stage wins and race wins, there's nothing difficult to comprehend there.
Bull, if this was the case ....again the said drivers and owners in Xfinity would be ripping mad....how is it that these drivers and owners don't protest what you just said and make a public outcry of it if it were true?!

Bull, if this was the case ....again the said drivers and owners in Xfinity would be ripping mad....how is it that these drivers and owners don't protest what you just said and make a public outcry of it if it were true?!
Because most of the owners for championship contending teams field cars with cup drivers too...This isn't difficult

I think the only way to stop the cheating is to strip the trophy, points and money. Maybe even automatically disqualify for the next race as driver and team.

I think the only way to stop the cheating is to strip the trophy, points and money. Maybe even automatically disqualify for the next race as driver and team.
Cheating will never be stopped in racing or any sport for that matter.

Cheating will never be stopped in racing or any sport for that matter.

You are right. But making the punishments more severe definitely should make them think twice about tampering with stuff they know is against the rules. We have seen that fines, loss of points or probation does nothing to deter teams from cheating. If a team cheats, why is it that just the crew chief is suspended? I just wonder that if the whole team could be suspended for a infraction, would we still have teams cheating every week?

You are right. But making the punishments more severe definitely should make them think twice about tampering with stuff they know is against the rules. We have seen that fines, loss of points or probation does nothing to deter teams from cheating. If a team cheats, why is it that just the crew chief is suspended? I just wonder that if the whole team could be suspended for a infraction, would we still have teams cheating every week?
If they weren't allowed to race for 5 weeks then maybe....but then we'd have no sponsors because it would be too risky to put your sponsor money up knowing eventually you'll sit for 5. Cheating will always be a part of racing, like they say if you're not cheating you're not trying. A slap on the wrist is about all these guys will ever get.

“I think it’s time to start taking wins away,” Burton said on Tuesday’s NASCAR America. “It’s a type of penalty where the win doesn’t count, you don’t get any points. … Under this scenario, if you win the race, you don’t get the trophy, you don’t win the race, you don’t get the points or the money. The guy that finished second does.

If they do this kybu will have to retire.

'N the first time a celebrity was tossed out the mob would be after the black can trailer with pitch forks 'n torches.

Points is one thing, the money awarded per position another. As a cupper isn't eligible for points why are they able to collect the money? Give them a lovely parting gift.
Not like gibbs and penske need the money compared to struggling one car teams.

Back
Top Bottom