Xfinity RACE thread --- Daytona

Umm would a rear diffuser have that car on the ground when it got backwards?

I hope NASCAR would not be over confident in this regard.
That's what scares me. We see this happen and people forget about the danger of the sport. I see this and think "man we got away with one"

Sent from my SM-G991U using Tapatalk

That was worse than Newman & Keselowski last year @ the 500. Glad he's okay. Congrats to the winner.
Not to undermine this wreck, but that was without question not worse than Newman's crash. Newman went into the fence then got hit driver side window, was probably concussed and missed a few races after.

I don't even remember Brad last year.

Sent from my SM-G975U using Tapatalk

Not to undermine this wreck, but that was without question not worse than Newman's crash. Newman went into the fence then got hit driver side window, was probably concussed and missed a few races after.

Tbh I think as far as the the flip it was worse in this case, but nothing compares to the hit Newman took afterwards in his door, so still not close to as bad as Newman's wreck overall IMO

I watched from my couch last night. It was the worse I've seen. The fire, the missing engine, the rear axle, I was holding my breath the whole time. The best thing that happened was Matt getting out of the wreck. Then I find out reading this thread that it could have injured or taken out Wallace and Jordan? Holy chiot. We dodged a big one.

I think he's referring to the wreck on the final lap of the 500.
Myatt climbed out of the car almost immediately. When Newman crashed there were no news on his condition for hours, that was the scariest part of it.

That was worse than Newman & Keselowski last year @ the 500. Glad he's okay. Congrats to the winner.
Not trying to be a d!ck but, A ) Newman's wreck at the 500 was 2 years ago. B ) Keselowski wasn't even in the race when the wreck happened. C ) I don't think any one of us can pick which one is "worse".

Back
Top Bottom