Xfinity RACE thread --- Homestead

Screw Sadler, the Ahole ain't never been good enough for a championship. Preece has a lot more talent, Byron just managed Preece better.

I hope Preece gets to run the whole schedule next year.
Hope Sadler stays depressed a long time his delusion deserves a mental breakdown.

Screw Sadler, the Ahole ain't never been good enough for a championship. Preece has a lot more talent, Byron just managed Preece better.

Hope Sadler stays depressed a long time his delusion deserves a mental breakdown.
Sadler is lucky he has a nascar ride.

Sadler has come second four times, it has to beat down a veteran to get beat out by his rookie teammate.

Frustration has to build after that time.

The self entitled Ahole parts outshine the frustration.
Too bad Sadler didn't flatten his own tire and finish third.

So guy(full time driver anyway) with the most wins this season wins both championships so far this weekend.

Both race winners are first time winners.

Chase wins the race tomorrow and Truex wins the Championship.

Man if Chase wins tomorrow last week is really going to hurt even more knowing he could have won a championship.

Did it really say 2nd championship as an owner? Did they forget the two Truex got him back with chance 2 motorsports?
I think they were meaning just as the owner of Jr Motorsports, not counting C2M, just my guess though

Exactly. 42 year old Cup has-been running the B Main with his buddy from 1 Main Financial stroking checks to Kelley Miller and whining about not being respected.

Byron raced Preece and passed him clean. Too bad Sadler didn’t slug the wall after he ran into the 18.

The self entitled Ahole parts outshine the frustration.
Too bad Sadler didn't flatten his own tire and finish third.

Sadler has been driving his ass off, but it wasn't enough. He'll be back in contention next year.

I could live with Krista Voda replacing either Rick, Letarte, or Burton. Better yet dumping any two of them, for her would be an improvemnt

Sadler has been driving his ass off, but it wasn't enough. He'll be back in contention next year.

As long he does his typical choke job, I am good

Feel bad for Sadler, tried so many times. Opinion doesn't change about him, understand that he's pissed at Preece but he probably could've managed a better way around him. Congrats to Byron!

Lol cuz Byron is gone ;)
Yeah, then he'll lose against Custer or Bell.

JGR will have 2 full-time drivers next year, and they said Preece is going to run at least 10 races in the 18, whenever KDB, Hamlin, Jones or Suarez don't race.

Yeah, then he'll lose against Custer or Bell.

JGR will have 2 full-time drivers next year, and they said Preece is going to run at least 10 races in the 18, whenever KDB, Hamlin, Jones or Suarez don't race.
They wont be in the cars for the last however many races are in the X Series final set of races. So they will probably be in at least 20 races , just guessing .

all 4 were with cuppers in the race
And that is impressive.

You know, I asked a stupid question, all races excluding Homestead had cuppers in , silly me.

Back
Top Bottom