Xfinity RACE thread --- Homestead

rocket dawg --- you don't call members names. If you wish to fight, do it privately.
True. I see his post was edited as well. If someone calls my post stupid, well I guess I respond. Probably not in the best manner but I didnt start it. Probably just should have reported it though. Anyway, point taken.

Close call on the right side.
nascar-xs-homestead-2017-2017-champion-william-byron-jr-motorsports-chevrolet-6531303.jpg

The wacky format sorta invites this entitled mentality among the final four, but it's still absolutely pathetic.These types don' t realize that if Preece as a capable competitor chooses to roll over and gift Sadler a position, that is actual interference in the championship race. Racing cleanly for position is not.

If only the "100% rule" were an actual enforceable rule, this "He didn't have to race us that hard!" crap would be off the table. He can't pull over for you, dip$hit.

^^^^^ this (the highlighted portion)

If Preece does roll over for Sadler and let him go by, like many think he should have, doesn't Byron now have reason to complain ?

You may not like the championship format (and I don't), but it is what it is, a race within a race, preferably with no one giving up spots to anyone.

^^^^^ this (the highlighted portion)

If Preece does roll over for Sadler and let him go by, like many think he should have, doesn't Byron now have reason to complain ?

You may not like the championship format (and I don't), but it is what it is, a race within a race, preferably with no one giving up spots to anyone.

There wasn't one post on here that thought Preece should have given up the spot.

There wasn't one post on here that thought Preece should have given up the spot.

Well, actually . . . .

stupid 18 wont get out of the way.

yup but that what happens when drivers who got no chance at a title wont get of the way and let the contenders race

I understand that but the other 2 are racing for a championship he should of let them two go at it.

Preece just said he was not racing for the win just team orders for the owners championship so your excuse for him trying to win a race if a yellow came out was bs

I like Sadler and his fried bologna sandwiches. That 18 messed up what would have been a great finish. Sadler needs to learn how to successfully spin a car in front of him without hurting his equipment. The 18 should have got the hell outa the way and let them 2 go at it. He was a half a lap or more down anyway.

But for the most part, @StandOnIt, you're absolutely right as I didn't initially realize that most of those posts were by one guy.

Well, actually . . . .

But for the most part, @StandOnIt, you're absolutely right as I didn't initially realize that most of those posts were by one guy.

sorry man, I'm subconsciously getting better at ignoring B.S. around here. I've been working on it. I think many casuals are thinking about backmarker etiquette instead of racing a third place car for position.

Any driver that gets out of the car and utters the phrase "He raced me too hard" should have his hard card revoked.

Like Elliot, but Preece did not let the 9 car go and hold him up. The 9 car took the position and he failed. Understand the emotion, but he needs to check reality. No one pinched him down, no one let someone else win, no one robbed him. He failed to take the championship.Lost a ton of respect for him.

Back
Top Bottom