Xfinity RACE thread --- Homestead

Quality is a championship. ..of which he has O

Sadler has proven himself to be a quality driver you can count on to get you wins and be a championship contender in this series.

Elite drivers have championships. With the one exception being Mark Martin as Kiante pointed out.

There are a few elite drivers I would put in that category as well.

B Main. The development series.

Maybe he’ll develop some class.

We'll all develop somedays.

He was upset and the interview was not the greatest, but he'll get over it. I understand, I have had my fits as well when things don't go my way.

It's unfortunate that Preece felt the slightest need to apologize for daring to race. The horror.

I tuned in way late so I thought he was a lapper so I was questioning why he was fighting so hard.

Turns out it was for 3rd place.

Byron got the job done after some work, a rookie. Sadler, a veteran couldn't.

Discussion over.

B Main. The development series.

Maybe he’ll develop some class.
We'll all develop somedays.

He was upset and the interview was not the greatest, but he'll get over it. I understand, I have had my fits as well when things don't go my way.
He’s 42.

Imagine the clamor if Kyle Busch had said those things.

My censored emotions after the race-

********************* Elliot Sadler **** *********** ************** *******never good enough to run Cup. ******* ********* ***************** **** ************** ********************* ***** ****** **********talentless *********** *************good job Preece. ************ ******* *******Sadler.

The last great American racer..the terror of the north east lost the owners championship for the preacher. Ah there is next year. He didn't have the car. Nobody had the car for Custer or for Hornish.

Happy for Byron. :cool:

Elliott Sadler is still a little bitch. Always has been, and probably always will be. Remember, this is the same dude who sued his own freaking Cup team when they wanted to release him for sucking. He hasn't raced in cup ever since....shocking.....who wouldn't want to hire a guy like that :rolleyes:

My censored emotions after the race-

********************* Elliot Sadler **** *********** ************** *******never good enough to run Cup. ******* ********* ***************** **** ************** ********************* ***** ****** **********talentless *********** *************good job Preece. ************ ******* *******Sadler.

Is this made up? Or did he actually meltdown like that? I gotta watch that.

Elliott Sadler is still a little bitch. Always has been, and probably always will be. Remember, this is the same dude who sued his own freaking Cup team when they wanted to release him for sucking. He hasn't raced in cup ever since....shocking.....who wouldn't want to hire a guy like that :rolleyes:

it wasn't quite that way at all, but carry on

Sadler has proven himself to be a quality driver you can count on to get you wins and be a championship contender in this series.

Elite drivers have championships.

You mean like Austin Dillon?:XXROFL:

He’s 42.

Imagine the clamor if Kyle Busch had said those things.

Please, I have seen men older throw fits.

It gets worse when you get older, we all have done it at one point.

I hope Sadler gets a trophy before he calls it quits.

I have a 86 year old grandfather who acts almost childish at some points...lol

Please, I have seen men older throw fits.

It gets worse when you get older, we all have done it at one point.

I hope Sadler gets a trophy before he calls it quits.

I have a 86 year old grandfather who acts almost childish at some points...lol
Have you melted down on national television? He humiliated himself, his car owners and his backer

It should get better with age.

but...Austin Dillon?

I dont get your insistence or why you honed in on Austin Dillon.

I dont much care for him either but he did win a champ here. I recall making a thread about the way he won it which I questioned and had problems with.

But at least he's moved up to cup and done ok there. In cup he's just an average driver to me.

In Xfinity he has better chances at being greater.

I dont get your insistence or why you honed in on Austin Dillon.

I dont much care for him either but he did win a champ here. I recall making a thread about the way he won it which I questioned and had problems with.

But at least he's moved up to cup and done ok there. In cup he's just an average driver to me.

In Xfinity he has better chances at being greater.

I honed in on him as he's not an elite driver who happens to holds two lesser championships. His equipment was better than the rest of the competition. That doesn't happen in cup so his talent level is shown to be what it truly is on any given day compared to people that are elite.

No. Believe me there are a few young guns moving into good cars and their desire to win will leave points racing Sadler out in the cold again. Next season will probably be his last.
I think that will be the case.

You forgot to mention that Sadler never lived up to any contract he signed. See Wood Bros and Yates racing. He dumped that team for more money.

*Kanye shrug*

I have had meltdowns, but I was about 12 or 13 behind a Mic playing PC games.lol
Some Cup champions have them on national TV. Some Cup champions have them when they are racing non-professions online too.:D

Back
Top Bottom