Xfinity RACE thread --- Road America

I can't believe the 16 didn't pit lol. Literally was the only way he was gonna lose. Also, if they were staying out for stage points, the 16 isn't full time, the 10 and 11 are. Absolutely goofy strategy call here

I can't believe the 16 didn't pit lol. Literally was the only way he was gonna lose. Also, if they were staying out for stage points, the 16 isn't full time, the 10 and 11 are. Absolutely goofy strategy call here

AJ will need to slice and dice again

Anyone been to a road course before? Is it easier to find your seat or section than it looks? I always see fans seated all around the track. Seems quite confusing.

Also, we're gonna have like a 5 lap dash to the finish due to stage breaks and endless caution laps. Do away with stage breaks on the road courses

Anyone been to a road course before? Is it easier to find your seat or section than it looks? I always see fans seated all around the track. Seems quite confusing.
My understanding is a lot of those fans are in general admission or camping areas. Most RCs, you're free to walk around and watch from different vantage points.

Why is it so damn hard for NASCAR to implement local yellows at road courses, when literally every other racing league in the world that run road courses have them... .. Even IMSA has them, which NASCAR owns, even Indycar has them at road courses, and Indycar is an oval based series as well!

Is AJ a fan favorite? He’s just another cup level talent driver in the lower series and at a road course it might as well be someone like Kyle Busch in the race.

Back
Top Bottom