Xfinity RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

:cheers:

20240914-165211.jpg
Game Creek Video called. They have an opening for a Tech on their Centennial Production trailer...
Screenshot_20240914_171016_Google.jpg

Man, I see those guys getting up to their seats, handing out Miller lights. And whenever I go to NH, I see people drinking Miller, Busch, Bud, Bud light, Coors light...

I just can't imagine going to a sporting event and purchasing crap, mass produced beer for it. Buy beer that tastes great. Or beer that you like.

Last year, I brought craft beer and hazy ipas. I also saw some other dude drinking Sierra Nevada Juicy Little Thing...

Everyone else? Mass produced garbage. Why not spend the extra $15 on that 12 pack of beer that tastes good?

Man, I see those guys getting up to their seats, handing out Miller lights. And whenever I go to NH, I see people drinking Miller, Busch, Bud, Bud light, Coors light...

I just can't imagine going to a sporting event and purchasing crap, mass produced beer. Buy beer that tastes great.

Last year, I brought craft beer and hazy ipas. I also saw some other dude drinking Sierra Nevada Juicy Little Thing...

Everyone else? Mass produced garbage. Why not spend the extra $15 on that 12 pack of beer that tastes good?
Diet Pepsi. :p I don’t know enough about beer to appreciate paying for it.

I just can't imagine going to a sporting event and purchasing crap, mass produced beer for it. Buy beer that tastes great. Or beer that you like.

None if it tastes good imo so I literally buy whatever is cheapest. I don't drink often so 2 8 dollar bud lights at the track is enough to satisfy me.

Back
Top Bottom