Xfinity RACE thread --- Watkins Glen

I've been listening Zilisch's radio.

It's remarkable how calm he is over the radio. And after his DJJ interview, I'm not surprised.

That kid is wise beyond his years. Emotion intelligence and all.

What? Not being annoyed by the announcers? Everyone complains about them but I can’t compliment them?

Exactly ;) How dare you offer any support towards who I believe to be the worst announcer in this sport's history 😛

Man, I see those guys getting up to their seats, handing out Miller lights. And whenever I go to NH, I see people drinking Miller, Busch, Bud, Bud light, Coors light...

I just can't imagine going to a sporting event and purchasing crap, mass produced beer for it. Buy beer that tastes great. Or beer that you like.

Last year, I brought craft beer and hazy ipas. I also saw some other dude drinking Sierra Nevada Juicy Little Thing...

Everyone else? Mass produced garbage. Why not spend the extra $15 on that 12 pack of beer that tastes good?
Light beer is just easier to drink vs a heavy 7-8+% ipa, especially if it's hot out.

I even brought some high noons to Daytona last months cause it's just way more refreshing than having beer on your stomach all day.

Connor won’t win now. Gonna just run out of gas at this point. Sigh.
I don't understand why they don't just let the leaders come around and throw the caution and have it be done when the wreck is behind them. It has screwed so many guys out of wins.

Light beer is just easier to drink vs a heavy 7-8+% ipa, especially if it's hot out.

I even brought some high noons to Daytona last months cause it's just way more refreshing than having beer on your stomach all day.

I totally totally get that. To me, a bloated afternoon is just worth it.

But I get it. One of the guys I went to NH with last year brought some high noons as well. Super ironic that you say that.

I totally totally get that. To me, a bloated afternoon is just worth it.

But I get it. One of the guys I went to NH with last year brought some high noons as well. Super ironic that you say that.

I'm not picky. I like all kinds of beer....

20240914-175949.jpg

Back
Top Bottom