Xfinity RACE thread

That top lane got stupid.

They started disintegrating with 2 to go. Larson got hunged out and and then it was over.

Prayer that Kyle is ok........but if his leg is broken, he could be out for awhile......like Stewart was>?

The winter weather has knocked out all disc reception, so I was trying to follow the race on a stream. There was no post-race coverage on it; it jumped straight into Sportscentre.

Glad to see a first timer win. :)

Kyle looks in extreme pain on that shot. He looked half out of it.

Wonder who JGR would get to fill in the 18 car if he is hurt bad?

If you're gonna deny that NASCAR drivers can ever do bad stuff......well let me tell you something. John Wayne Gacy was a serial killer. NO ONE would ever think that he would kill and rape so many boys. But it turns out he did.

Heroes can do awful things you never would imagine they would do. And if you're just gonna deny that they do bad things, and maker character assassinations towards those who accuse them of doing those bad things, you can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.
LOL! WTF?

Hey, Stenhouse and Bayne.....you see those two guys who just finished 1-2 right there?

Yeah, those guys will be taking your seats in the Sprint Cup series soon.

Yeah. Especially considering Reed has a whopping 3 top-10 finishes in his Xfinity Career, as well as a grand total of 1 at non-restrictor plate tracks.

Last edited by a moderator:
If you're gonna deny that NASCAR drivers can ever do bad stuff......well let me tell you something. John Wayne Gacy was a serial killer. NO ONE would ever think that he would kill and rape so many boys. But it turns out he did.

Heroes can do awful things you never would imagine they would do. And if you're just gonna deny that they do bad things, and maker character assassinations towards those who accuse them of doing those bad things, you can go to hell as far as I'm concerned.

latest

Back
Top Bottom