Xfinity RACE thread

Why is that name familiar? Is that that filthy rich mexican dude?
Yep. His son, Carlos Slim Domit, was actually at the JGR press conference where they introduced Edwards and Suarez as drivers. The family sponsors a bunch of Mexican drivers like Esteban Gutierrez, Memo Rojas, Sergio Perez, etc. through their companies. F1, sports cars, NASCAR, everything. Filthy rich bunch.

WHY??? Isn't he allowed to drive to get a lap back? He was only 2 laps down

vvv he answered it for me, like really if you're up there and laps down you better make sure you don't wreck even if it's someone else getting you loose. Kyle can take some blame yeah, but for him to even be trying to race with all these guys is bad.

Guys can do whatever they want, but they are going to get criticism when you are multiple laps down and you wreck a bunch of the leaders. Period.

If you want to race with the leaders better make sure you don't wreck them.

WTF is going on
o_O

Can these kids not keep their cars under control...

B-Zxq3vCIAAUZsb.jpg

vvv he answered it for me, like really if you're up there and laps down you better make sure you don't wreck even if it's someone else getting you loose. Kyle can take some blame yeah, but for him to even be trying to race with all these guys is bad.
give me a break
OMG...

I am glad Jr didn't get his lap back on this one because people would complain about that, we'll get a wreck and he'll get it back haha.

Well poop. Someone stole our caution.
I would've parked Chase, in order to keep from there being a caution like that. Yea, I'd think they do some of these debris cautions intentionally.

Back
Top Bottom