Xfinity RACE thread

Larson is making his personality..how he runs. So far it looks like he don't have a problem spinning anybody out.

Okay, I didn't realize he was two laps down if that's the case Suarez shouldn't have even been up there racing with them.

The talent pool in this series is low to medium here.

Okay, I didn't realize he was two laps down if that's the case Suarez shouldn't have even been up there racing with them.

It's one thing if you are laps down at a regular track trying to earn your laps back...and you are fast enough to race with the leaders, it's another at any of these plate races.

They should never run near the front.

100% Kyle Larson. But Mike Wallace and spotter wins the dumbass of the day award.

Like he had a choice, Larson pushed him up there, where is he supposed to go hooked up and getting pushed...grit your teeth and hang on

Larson is making his personality..how he runs. So far it looks like he don't have a problem spinning anybody out.

Relax.

It's a young kid who is learning how to run at these restrictor plate tracks rather than anything malicious.

Reactions: sdj
I think smith's hit by the infield was harder than his hit when he was on his roof.

WHY??? Isn't he allowed to drive to get a lap back? He was only 2 laps down

Guys can do whatever they want, but they are going to get criticism when you are multiple laps down and you wreck a bunch of the leaders. Period.

If you want to race with the leaders better make sure you don't wreck them.

100% Kyle Larson. But Mike Wallace and spotter wins the dumbass of the day award.

Hmm, seems to me I remember the "legend" Jeff Gordon doing the same thing to Earnhardt Sr. many years ago. Dale flipped, went to the ambulance, then hopped back in his car and drove off. Harvick had a good explanation as to what happened. Like others have said, it's plate racing.

Hmm, seems to me I remember the "legend" Jeff Gordon doing the same thing to Earnhardt Sr. many years ago. Dale flipped, went to the ambulance, then hopped back in his car and drove off. Harvick had a good explanation as to what happened. Like others have said, it's plate racing.

It's definitely a product of plate racing. But Larson was way up his ass out of 4, and caused the crash.

Back
Top Bottom