Xfinity Series Thread 2018

Both practices weren't much because of the wet track, but the top three are roadracers. They go straight to qualifying tomorrow on a dry track and then racing. It might shake things up a bit, especially the first stage(that I wish they didn't have on the road courses)
upload_2018-8-3_14-31-21.png

Also hyped up for Andy Lally's return to the road courses!

Looks like the annual Logano invitational this weekend. Not sure what him and Brad have to gain from running this race every year.

Roger could at least put Blaney in one of those cars. He actually needs the track time here.

Qualifying was pretty cool, Bell's first road race the the Glenn. IDK how much experience Preece has but both made the top 12

upload_2018-8-4_11-32-23.png

Looks like the annual Logano invitational this weekend. Not sure what him and Brad have to gain from running this race every year.

Roger could at least put Blaney in one of those cars. He actually needs the track time here.
yeah nothing really to gain and everything to loose. If they win they are supposed to. Anyway I think it is going to be the best race of the weekend despite all that. Dinger is in a good car, he might give them fits. Larson needs the seat time, Hemeric might take first place back. a lot of stories..but we will be inundated with POINTS, PLAYOFFS.

could also be Spenser is starting in 36th position at Watkins Glenn in a cup car. Pretty bad.

Pretty interesting lineup, Brenden Gaughan a pretty good road racer returns. Also road course ringers Andy Lally and Katherine Legge and the original cast of characters makes 40
RNR170_logo_onlight1.png

DkAO3_cW0AA1rSP.jpg:large

Mid-Ohio first practice is over, Cendric in the Penske 22 on top. Rain is threatening the second practice. A huge fail trying to follow the practice with NBC's crap of a stream. I bet I missed a quarter of the program with the NBC Sports cr-aap..screen freezes. My sympathies for anybody that tries to watch a race with that mess.

upload_2018-8-10_14-7-4.png

https://www.nascar.com/results/race...sented-by-amethyst-beverage/stn/livepractice/

I believe she called the Xfinity car an over powered big heavy beast. I think that was the jist of what she said :D

Darlington will be ruined as well. Larson, Harvick, and Hamlin are all running and whatever cupper is in the 22. I believe that's the final race for cuppers this season, either that or Indy. At least Chase Logano and Larson will make Kyle work for it Friday.

They are going to be talking about 4 in a row for Bell. That would be something if he could beat all of them again.

Bell is fastest final practice followed by a couple of cuppers.
Race: Friday night 7:30 p.m.: NASCAR Xfinity Series Food City 300 (300 laps, 159.9 miles), NBCSN/NBC Sports App (Canada: TSN 4) (Follow live)

upload_2018-8-16_13-45-6.png

Don't forget the Xfinity race is on NBCSN tonight at 7:30 pm/et.

It's fulla cuppers, oh well.

Xfinity qualifying results Bristol
Race: 7:30 p.m.: NASCAR Xfinity Series Food City 300 (300 laps, 159.9 miles), NBCSN/NBC Sports App (Canada: TSN 4) (Follow live)
upload_2018-8-17_15-35-10.png

FRIDAY, AUG. 24
ROAD AMERICA

1:35-2:25 p.m.: NASCAR Xfinity Series first practice, NBC Sports App :mad::mad:
3:35-4:55 p.m.: NASCAR Xfinity Series final practice, NBC Sports App :mad::mad:

SATURDAY, AUG. 25
ROAD AMERICA

12:35 p.m.: NASCAR Xfinity Series qualifying, NBCSN
3 p.m.: NASCAR Xfinity Series Johnsonville 180 (45 laps, 182.16 miles), NBCSN

Back
Top Bottom