Xfinity Series Thread 2018

upload_2018-8-22_12-55-27.png

Nice from the Cup race run at Road America back in the 50s
yeah it was the first race run there, looks like the Chrysler was in the same corner as the 22 all these years later.
Pretty interesting for Chastain. I guess somebody else will drive his car after he bailed out. Richmond is a playoff race also. They have Richmond scheduled the Sept 21st instead of the 25th like the article says. I guess Nemechek and Chastain will go thru the playoffs. It would be something if he picked up more rides from Ganassi this season.

Unfortunately for Bill, no real practice today due to a wet track. He might have his qualifying laps only to go by.

Final Practice results. Qualifying and race tomorrow
Johnsonville_180_Logo_Color-160x110.png

SATURDAY, AUG. 25
ROAD AMERICA

12:35 p.m.: NASCAR Xfinity Series qualifying, NBCSN (Canada: TSN GO) (Follow live)
3 p.m.: NASCAR Xfinity Series Johnsonville 180 (45 laps, 182.16 miles), NBCSN (Canada: TSN2) (Follow live)
upload_2018-8-24_17-50-11.png

Willy T. And Derek are great friends and Derek helped out Willy a lot when he was racing in IndyCar. Willy said he has never dealt with any sort of racial slurs or slander from his friend and mentor.

https://www.wthr.com/article/friend-and-former-driver-speaks-out-behalf-derek-daly

Pretty sad about this situation and Lilly's has made this situation worse than what it is. I mean it was "allegedly" about 35 years ago. This is a horrible situation made from nothing IMHO.

Willy T. And Derek are great friends and Derek helped out Willy a lot when he was racing in IndyCar. Willy said he has never dealt with any sort of racial slurs or slander from his friend and mentor.

https://www.wthr.com/article/friend-and-former-driver-speaks-out-behalf-derek-daly

Pretty sad about this situation and Lilly's has made this situation worse than what it is. I mean it was "allegedly" about 35 years ago. This is a horrible situation made from nothing IMHO.
Thank you for keeping this civil.
There is a thread in The Podium for those who feel the need to express their innermost feelings about this situation.

Qualifying positions for Road America
Tifft is a pretty good little road racer, sat on the pole for the Trans Am race also. Ringers Davidson and Marks are real fast. Connor Daley starts 15th, Bill Elliott 23rd and Katherine Legge 26th. Many teams only ran one lap saving tires for the race itself.

upload_2018-8-25_13-2-21.png

Darlington-HAH200-Logo-Color-With-Outline3.png

Darlington Raceway
Saturday, September 1 | 3:30 PM ET

Harvick, Keselowski, Hamlin and Ty (should be there anyway) Dillion for the cupwackers. Ross Chastain first race in a Ganassi car

upload_2018-8-28_11-4-4.png

I would like to see Chastain racing for the win myself. I don't know how much better his car is than what he usually races, it will be interesting to see what a difference the car makes in his case.

Back
Top Bottom