Xfinity Series Thread 2018

Top 10 Qualifiers
upload_2018-5-5_9-40-24.png

and this bunch starts in the back o_O
upload_2018-5-5_9-42-9.png

So I want credit if this happens
Screenshot_20180508-231408_Twitter.jpg

I mean there are only a couple drivers with diabetes and I dont think anyone wants to put Charlie Kimball in something with fenders

If it is Connor Daly, that is disappointing, he is going to get his ass handed to him IMO.
If guys like James Davison, Austin Cindric, Alex Tagliani, Michael McDowell, Sam Hornish Jr., etc. can cover the field in these races I don't see why Conor couldn't do well.

Allen Bestwick said James Davison told him he'll be back in Xfinity Series road races later this summer.

That didn't take long. A new team in the series also

Fury Race Cars announced on Friday that it would field the No. 61 Ford for Grala in the next four races, beginning with next weekend’s race at Charlotte Motor Speedway. Shane Wilson will serve as his crew chief.

This will mark the first time Fury Race Cars, which has won several races and championships in local Late Model and Modified divisions of NASCAR, will field an entry in one of the three national series.

Joy...Chase gets seat time with an underfunded team so we'll now get to hear everyone's BS about how he's "underperforming" against the lesser talent, can't get a top 5, can't win, etc. :rolleyes:

Joy...Chase gets seat time with an underfunded team so we'll now get to hear everyone's BS about how he's "underperforming" against the lesser talent, can't get a top 5, can't win, etc. :rolleyes:
I wouldn't say underfunded just not a cup team, Spencer was too 10 in points before everything.

How long is road to recovery? I feel like I've seen guys come back through it pretty fast, but they are plan ing on his being out through at least August with this.

Why are you always so salty?

Ryan Truex
Kaulig Racing Ignites New Partnership with Phantom Fireworks
May 23, 2018
LEXINGTON, N.C (May 23, 2018) – Kaulig Racing is excited to announce Phantom Fireworks® as the new primary sponsor of the No. 11 Chevrolet driven by Ryan Truex in the NASCAR Xfinity Series (NXS). The sponsorship will begin with the Alsco 300 at Charlotte Motor Speedway on May 26 followed by the next five NXS races.
IMG_6835-2-300x200.jpg

https://www.kauligracing.com/news/kaulig-racing-ignites-new-partnership-with-phantom-fireworks/
Kaulig has just finished expanding their shop and are hinting around at having a multi car organization. An RCR affiliate.

Justin Allgaier no longer qualified for Xfinity playoffs after Dover penalty

Allgaier shows up at Charlotte with this on his car. :p

ZKWt4qO7HpdkBp1LHshg-u3d2jreBVOMaQkRmq-8jdo.jpg

Back
Top Bottom