Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2017 edition

Congratulations to team Alternate Facts This weeks winner.

Congratulations to Sedro Woolley Racing aka @Yogisd1 for retaining the leading, and maintaining the 300 plus streak for 7 incredible consecutive races.

And to Team @484Eight
And to @Crimson Tide Racing aka @fergy1370
Those two teams actually gained ground on the lead this week, and improved their season averages to 300+ per race this season.

Well done.

Man had I played JMac instead of Kurt Busch I'd have had a great day

I'd have totally won if I'd just picked Keselowski instead of Rowdy for my A-List. Still, though, this is a great day, my first top five and top ten ever in one race. I just don't know if I can repeat it at M-ville while conserving resources.

The RF YFL current overall standings after Martinsville, April 2, 2017. Race 6 of 36
Screenshot_2017-04-02-19-52-46-1.png

The RF YFL weekly performance results for Martinsville, Race 6 of 36, April 2nd, 2017.
Screenshot_2017-04-02-20-11-02-1.png

Congratulations to this weeks winner Rowdy 18 ( @RowdyRacin I think?)

Congratulations to Sedro Woolley Racing aka @Yogisd1 for retaining the overall lead this week. The incredible run of seven 300+ points races comes to end for him, but still a top 10 day and still averaging over 300 points per race.

The RF YFL weekly performance results for Fort Worth race 7 of 36. April 9, 2017
Screenshot_2017-04-09-18-49-25-1.png

The current RF YFL overall standings after Fort Worth, Race 7 of 36. April 9, 2017
Screenshot_2017-04-09-19-01-03-1.png

Congratulations to Sedro Woolley Racing aka @Yogisd1 for retaining the lead with another 300 point performance

Congratulations to this weeks winner team First or Last

I actually got a top ten w/out burning more starts off Larson and/or Elliott. My one regret is that I didn't listen to history and use Johnson as my A-Lister. Then again, more recent history suggested he was out to lunch, and there's no way to tell when someone will get back from that...

I didn't have a chance to check my drivers before the race began. My guys (Elliott, Ky Busch, Kahne, and Jones) managed to somehow start in positions 33, 34, 35, and 36. Kahne even managed to finish worse than that.

The current RF YFL overall standings after Bristol, race 8 of 36. April 24, 2017
Screenshot_2017-04-24-17-47-54-1.png

The RF YFL weekly performance results for Bristol, Race 8 of 36. April 24, 2017

Screenshot_2017-04-24-18-08-27-1.png

Holy cow. Got nothing out of both Busch brothers today, headed toward last.

Not quite my best week, and my carelessness at waiting too long for my seemingly weekly active-bench swap cost me, but I still got two top fives and four top twenties, just missed a weekly top ten, and ran up to sixth in the points. I think I'm getting the whole "get what you can in 'resource conservation' mode" thing down pretty quickly.

I'm making my move up the chart ... Go Green Gold Checkered! It's been slow and steady as I only have one top 10 performance to date.

Back
Top Bottom