Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2017 edition

Well...that will teach me to start Danica

JJ and Kurt getting into each other ruined my night. Had three drivers I the top 6 until then

The current RF YFL overall standings after the Concord World 600 (4 x 100) May 28, 2017. Race 12 of 36, the season is 1/3 complete now.

Screenshot_2017-05-29-06-53-02-1.png

The RF YFL weekly performance results for the Concord World 600, Race 12 of 36. May 28, 2017.
The median score for this week was 259 points.
Screenshot_2017-05-29-07-21-40-1.png

Congratulations to this weeks winning team Three time aka here at RF as @RayinTX.
Three time was 2nd overall in the 2016 RF YFL final points standings, and won the most races overall in 2016 with 4 wins.

Tough week for our current overall leader : Sedro Woolley Racing aka @Yogisd1 with 266 points for last nights race. Still the same he retains the lead, and maintains a 300 points per race average.

Good job by team UNI Panthers for chipping away at the lead. He is quietly having a great season and is currently 2nd overall.

I had a horrible week this week, just made all the wrong moves in setting my roster, not to mention that I should've kept in Truex even if Rowdy finished ahead of him. I really think I need to stop trying to use Blaney on this thing as every time I do, he wrecks or breaks something. Not to mention that Ty Dillon hit or got hit by something or someone on that early restart and eventually broke his rear end.

The current RF YFL overall standings after Dover, Race 13 of 36. June 4th, 2017. Note this also marks the end Yahoo's first segment of the season.
Screenshot_2017-06-04-19-10-01-1.png

We're number 47 we're number 47!

Rough stretch these past few weeks. Seems like my guys are always having issues.

This week, my B-Lister instincts really let me down, as did my raceday swap - today I swapped out a near-top-twenty for the last place finisher, not to mention that I had no one better than 17th either as an active or a bencher. Really hampered having the second highest point scorer and the best possible C-Lister active on my roster. Oh well. These next couple weeks I'm whipping out the big guns.

WOW! Whizzer's Weiners, that's a very impressive total. I don't believe I've ever seen a score that high before. 1st, 2nd, 5th, and 6th place picks. That should stand as the high water mark for a long time. Congratulations.

My plan didn't go as planned. Okay, so I never had a plan. I dont think Kasey Kahne has once done me any good. I really need to stop picking him.

My big guns followed thru start to finish. Even if that <i>only</i> got me fifth, and back to tenth in the standings. I feel like a chucklehead for missing Blaney, which would've gotten me at least a tie w/ Red Wings (Blaney aside, our actives were the same). Still, though, I needed this after my string of mediocre races.

Late Congratulations to @Whizzer last weeks Dover winner.

Congratulations to @Red Wings this weeks winner. Red Wings had the 1st, 3rd, 5th, and 7th place cars, and laps led bonus points from all four cars. Great job.
Pocono was a high scoring YF points race. We had 17 teams to exceed 300 points this week.

Great week for @UNI Panthers, @Rick, @Three Time, @off the pace and @Molo's Motorsports. Positions 2nd through 6th, all gained points on the leader.

@UNI Panthers is within 2 points of the leader now. We have 3 teams now within 100 points of the leader.

The current RF YFL overall standings after Brooklyn, and the Irish Hills of Michigan race #15 of 36. June 18, 2017
Screenshot_2017-06-18-20-43-24-1.png

The RF YFL Weekly Performance results for Brooklyn, and the Irish Hills of Michigan race #15 of 36. June 18, 2017
Screenshot_2017-06-18-21-08-55-1.png

Great Battle for the lead between @Rick and @Yogisd1 aka Sedro Woolley Racing..
Both have incredible seasons going and are averaging 295.5 points per race so far.
Yogisd1 has kept the lead all year.
Rick has really turned up the heat over the last few races, to tie the score.
Team UNI Panthers is only 21 points behind.
This thing is close enough to see lots of lead changes in the next few wins.

Congratulations to @wilson89 with this weeks win.

10 laps to go, I was sitting pretty. Once Blaney and Saurez got their damage, I was screwed. Why, oh why, did I swap out Chase Elliott five minutes before the race?

Still though, that 23rd place somehow only cost me two spots in the segment standings, and actually gained me a spot in the season standings, although now there's a big gap to eighth that I'm going to have to try to work down while back in conservation mode.

Hey, does anyone have any idea why the site is saying that qualifying was canceled even though it went off as scheduled?

***EDIT 1:36PM PDT***: Nevermind, now they're showing the allotment of post-qualifying points.

Back
Top Bottom