Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2017 edition

I had JJ benched at Bristol, and still managed to actually win one this week.

After todays race the season will be 25 percent complete.

The current RF YFL overall standings after Richmond, April 30th 2017. Race 9 of 36, the season in now 25 % complete.

Screenshot_2017-04-30-19-52-16-1.png

The RF YFL weekly performance results for Richmond, Race 9 of 36. April 30, 2017
Screenshot_2017-04-30-20-10-58-1.png

I got lucky that those last few cautions scrambled the field and let certain drivers take pit risks, which eventually got me four top twenties again. My roster was dunzo until that point. And there are certainly things I'd go back and change (i.e. put Harvick on the side and run Logano as my A-Lister, and to a lesser degree, Newman in place of Bayne on the B-List).

Still, though, that's another top ten in the bank, and now I'm up to fifth. Now comes the really tricky part, trying to get more than 214 points (my Daytona 500 score, the lowest I've gone this season) at a plate track.

Solid couple of weeks until this week. Was climbing up the standings from 45th but have stayed at 29th after this week.

If you start off slow, (awful) you're toast in this game. I was dead last two weeks ago and then I think I was 7th or 8th last week and 4th this week and only moved up two spots from the cellar. Just keep fightin' I guess. The entry fee is very modest.

Plate tracks I just put all the drivers I think suck. Good as chance as any they get points and you don't burn one of the nine starts for guys who can drive.

If you start off slow, (awful) you're toast in this game. I was dead last two weeks ago and then I think I was 7th or 8th last week and 4th this week and only moved up two spots from the cellar. Just keep fightin' I guess. The entry fee is very modest.

Yep, you have to count on everyone above you having tertible weeks, all while you have continuous good weeks.

I (nosnowflakes) feel like the Dale Jr of this group. Just riding around mid pack. :captive:

The current RF YFL overall standings after Talladega May 7th, 2017. Race 10 of 36.(A good time to evaluate one's overall average just add a decimal point to your totals)
Screenshot_2017-05-07-19-35-19-1.png

The RF YFL weekly performance results for Talladega May 7th, 2017. Race 10 of 36
Screenshot_2017-05-07-20-07-57-1.png

Tough week for many the medium average score was only 256, RP racing.....

So I finished 31st this week and only lost one spot in the standings? I think I can live w/ that, mostly.

By god, if only Blaney hadn't crashed I'd have had another good week. Alternately, I shouldn't have underestimated Stenhouse or I would've won. But, like my brother in law said, plate racing is a lottery, more than the other styles. Luckily, everyone else on my active roster drove through their damage to top twenties (and two top tens), otherwise I would've really been sunk. On to next week.

The only two top 10's I have so far for this year are from Restrictor Plate racing. Guess I Don't do well at Real Tracks.

I ended up having a decent week and moved a few spots up in the standings. Good thing I started Bowyer.

The current RF YFL overall standings after Kansas May 12th, 2017. Race 11 of 36
Screenshot_2017-05-14-06-20-34-1.png

The RF YFL weekly performance results for Kansas, May 13th 2017. Race 11 of 36.
Screenshot_2017-05-14-06-49-15-1.png

Congratulations to @Alternate Facts for picking a 2nd win of the year.
A big points night for many, the median amount was 302 points.

The RF YFL weekly performance results for Kansas, May 13th 2017. Race 11 of 36.View attachment 26534

@Greg, I see that for the overall standings that you just copy the Group Standings that Yahoo generates but where does the weekly performance list come from ? Is that something you generate on your own ? If so, nice job !

Last tab on the top right of the group standings page.

@Greg, I see that for the overall standings that you just copy the Group Standings that Yahoo generates but where does the weekly performance list come from ? Is that something you generate on your own ? If so, nice job !

Thanks
1. I copy the weekly results to google sheets 2. Then Sort the results by points.
3. Then rank and list by postion to the left.
4. Then screenshot and crop it on my phone
5. Then Paste it here.

I like having an archive that can be easily referenced.

Back
Top Bottom