All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
She is improving and over the last month she has the 16th best performance according to my figures.
This is a big improvement and she deserves credit for the turn around.

It will be interesting to see how far the improvement goes. I no longer consider her mediocore. She should be gaining some confidence with running better over the last month and that is a huge factor, time will tell if she can build on that.

She is improving and over the last month she has the 16th best performance according to my figures.

It will be interesting to see how far the improvement goes. I no longer consider her mediocore. She should be gaining some confidence with running better over the last month and that is a huge factor, time will tell if she can build on that.

Agreed. I want to see a win.... dega is the best chance. I love how she can see the draft.

She has been improving more than her boyfriend lately, talk about dropping like a hot rock at Richmond. o_O

Another poor performance for the woman driver . 16th ? . ? Definitely she is just in the guys' way out there , causing wrecks and stuff. Women shouldn't be racing. She makes too much money and she has a small chest .
I think that about covers it.
Who did she wreck in this race? No one and she beet Kasey Kahne, Greg Biffle, Denny Hamline, Carl Edwards, & Matt Kernseth all Chase drivers, & on the lead lap.

Random but I just unearthed a post that I made on a different forum back in 2007 where I ranked Danica Patrick as the most attractive woman in the world.

I'm pretty sure high school me would've had loads of #10 merchandise.

Random but I just unearthed a post that I made on a different forum back in 2007 where I ranked Danica Patrick as the most attractive woman in the world.

I'm pretty sure high school me would've had loads of #10 merchandise.
When I was in high school I used to think Tyra Banks was the hottest woman in the world. Don't know what I was thinking but my tastes have definitely changed.

Danica is still physically the type I would normally go for but I've moved on from considering her THE most attractive.

Ricky Stenhouse is probably on the way to my house as we speak.

By her standards, she had a good run at Richmond, 16th and on the lead lap is better than she'd done previously, maybe she just needs another year and she'll be there, who knows but it'd sure be awesome to see her competing for wins and top 5s routinely...

When 16th is a good run you see the standards. While not bad we have to make different rules for females. 16th is not worth a broke **** in the real world but she gets away with because she is a she. I would fire her ass 20 minutes after the race and have her replaced before the sun went down. Danica is 28th in points for gods sake! THe joke will continue because the sponsors are idiots.

When 16th is a good run you see the standards. While not bad we have to make different rules for females. 16th is not worth a broke **** in the real world but she gets away with because she is a she. I would fire her ass 20 minutes after the race and have her replaced before the sun went down. Danica is 28th in points for gods sake! THe joke will continue because the sponsors are idiots.
Yup. Everybody is ready to write off Kahne, Biffle & Newman for having underperforming seasons (but still in the hunt) but when Danica is barely in the top 30 she's fit for the job.

... I would fire her ass 20 minutes after the race and have her replaced before the sun went down. Danica is 28th in points for gods sake! THe joke will continue because the sponsors are idiots.

I agree that sponsorship will likely dry up , when we (and the rest of North America) stop talking about her every day . She would then be just another Timmy Hill. Until then , maybe the jokes on us . :)

:rolleyes:

JanetGuthriePit77.jpg

Janet Guthrie pits her 1977 Kelly Girl Staffing Chevy

go for it youngin, race girl groupie wouldn't be bad, pay off your loans, free tickets, lots of free food, get to travel. :biggrin:

Choosing between Johanna and Danica would be difficult. Johanna is younger but unemployed. However, she does have long term potential. Danica is employed now, makes millions and you get to meet lots of really important people, but that gravy train would obviously end at some point.

It's long term vs. short term.

Choosing between Johanna and Danica would be difficult. Johanna is younger but unemployed. However, she does have long term potential. Danica is employed now, makes millions and you get to meet lots of really important people, but that gravy train would obviously end at some point.

It's long term vs. short term.
You can have whichever one I don't take. ;)

Danica is still physically the type I would normally go for.. .

I agree for the most part, I love small delicate, dainty feminine women.
But I prefer pale blondes more, just a better contrast for the rosie essential accessories imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom