All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ehh, I wouldn't say that we've sunk to the level of all out perving yet. We're simply acknowledging the fact that she's hawt.

Heck, ol' Naitch sounds like he's getting ready to ask her out on a date. Sounds pretty classy to me. ;)

Wait till you see the after dinner pics.

Ehh, I wouldn't say that we've sunk to the level of all out perving yet. We're simply acknowledging the fact that she's hawt.

Heck, ol' Naitch sounds like he's getting ready to ask her out on a date. Sounds pretty classy to me. ;)

True, I'm over the whole perving out thing. I want something serious.

callmedanica

I was thinking that if the Chase guys decide to play it safe in the top-15...Patrick is running the chassis that finished 5th at Kansas, posting top-5 practice times so she just may win this race.

I was thinking that if the Chase guys decide to play it safe in the top-15...Patrick is running the chassis that finished 5th at Kansas, posting top-5 practice times so she just may win this race.
That's pretty good... You, are already looking for excuses before it even happens.:D

The king was right. Only way she wins is if the other 42 other drivers stay home. Then again she may crash all by herself and not finish the race and gets a DNF.

I will bet the farm that her crew chief is paid very well, and if he has had enough, then there are probably a few others that would love to take over his position. Maybe, a different crew chief could give her a better car.

I will bet the farm that her crew chief is paid very well, and if he has had enough, then there are probably a few others that would love to take over his position. Maybe, a different crew chief could give her a better car.
no ****. there are only 43 crew chief in the race. they our lining up for that job.

Maybe someone else can give her a better car.

Puzzling and alarming comment.

She is getting better cars than Tony at this point. What's more, she was getting standing ovation and lavish comments about her recent improvements on the track. Now somehow, some way this is the crew chief's fault for not providing fast cars? That's cute and adorable.

Don't know how you say "he hit me" when it is his front left fender and her right front fender while you completely run over his front end...then you say you didn't know he was there?...and then the spotter takes the blame. and the dog and pony show continues.

Puzzling and alarming comment.

She is getting better cars than Tony at this point. What's more, she was getting standing ovation and lavish comments about her recent improvements on the track. Now somehow, some way this is the crew chief's fault for not providing fast cars? That's cute and adorable.
I never said her crew chief gave her slow cars...i just said if he didn't like his position then someone else might like to have it...and maybe they would give her an even faster and better car. I have seen it happen many times... And, i'm fully aware how much she has improved. But, i am kind of curious how you know that she is getting better cars then Tony?

Last edited:

With logic like that it's no wonder you lost a bet to Slice.

Don't know how you say "he hit me" when it is his front left fender and her right front fender while you completely run over his front end...then you say you didn't know he was there?...and then the spotter takes the blame. and the dog and pony show continues.

That's pretty typical of her. If you notice her races over time, she almost always claims it was the other guy's fault whenever it was clearly hers. She did that a lot in Indycars as well and it was one of the first reasons that I came to dislike her so much.

In this particular race not only was the 17 up high, you could see that not only was his left front fender damaged, the right side of his car showed prominent marks from where he hit the wall. And he supposedly hit her? Cut me a break.

I watched the same races you did tubleweed, and it started for me in indycar also, watched all the leaders come in for a pit and she was running so slow that she didn't need fuel and won her only race by default. And all the press, I was like did you people watch the same race I watched...it has been that way every since.

I feel she was a better driver in Indy cars then she is in cup cars, but she had a snobby whinny attitude...but, now her attitude has brightened a little.

I liked the crew chief...what now?

Maybe the funniest thing I've heard in sometime - Somebody needs to make an endless loop of it and post it on youtube. Can't imagine what it must be like to be on a crew where you know you're going to be thrown under the bus on a weekly basis (guess it beats standing in the unemployment line, though).

like the avey, Joey coming across the line with a trash bag on his grill and blowing up at the same time. He will be in it for a while. I'll just act like you are a big Joey fan ok?:punkrocke

like the avey, Joey coming across the line with a trash bag on his grill and blowing up at the same time. He will be in it for a while. I'll just act like you are a big Joey fan ok?:punkrocke
Whatever works for you :)

like the avey, Joey coming across the line learning from DW & pushing the clutch to remove the evidence and blowing up at the same time. He will be in it for a while. I'll just act like you are a big Joey fan ok?:punkrocke
Fixd 'er up fer ya

You guys can be classy you know....you know appreciate something without gawking.

I watched the same races you did tubleweed, and it started for me in indycar also, watched all the leaders come in for a pit and she was running so slow that she didn't need fuel and won her only race by default. And all the press, I was like did you people watch the same race I watched...it has been that way every since.

I think it's hilarious that she finally took out Ricky. It had only been a matter of time. It wouldn't surprise me if she still thinks it's his fault though and cuts him off for a while.

I think it's hilarious that she finally took out Ricky. It had only been a matter of time. It wouldn't surprise me if she still thinks it's his fault though and cuts him off for a while.
Haven't they gotten into it once or twice before, albeit indirectly?

Haven't they gotten into it once or twice before, albeit indirectly?

they have in the past....and from what I saw ricky got into her fender...but she did say her spotter did not tell her he was there.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...iend-ricky-stenhouse-jr-at-myafibstorycom-400

from the article:

I heard my spotter (Brandon Benesch) say that the 14 (Stewart) was below me on track, and I didn't know the 17 (Stenhouse Jr.) was there on the high side of the track. My spotter took the blame on that one. I just didn’t know Ricky was up there, and I obviously don't want to hit his car or anyone else with 10 laps to go.

I talked with Ricky afterward and we’re fine. It's just a tough deal. We finished 19th even with the damage so it was a decent run. We just had a tight car all day.

they have in the past....and from what I saw ricky got into her fender...but she did say her spotter did not tell her he was there.

http://bleacherreport.com/articles/...iend-ricky-stenhouse-jr-at-myafibstorycom-400

from the article:

I heard my spotter (Brandon Benesch) say that the 14 (Stewart) was below me on track, and I didn't know the 17 (Stenhouse Jr.) was there on the high side of the track. My spotter took the blame on that one. I just didn’t know Ricky was up there, and I obviously don't want to hit his car or anyone else with 10 laps to go.

I talked with Ricky afterward and we’re fine. It's just a tough deal. We finished 19th even with the damage so it was a decent run. We just had a tight car all day.
That's exactly what it looked like to me on the TV replay, though the view was a little obstructed.

It happens to the best of them. People are only hyped because it was Danica, and because Ricky was the one she got into. (Okay, I may have excitedly yelled out "oh snap, lovers' quarrel?" when it went down. LOL.)

That's exactly what it looked like to me on the TV replay, though the view was a little obstructed.

It happens to the best of them. People are only hyped because it was Danica, and because Ricky was the one she got into. (Okay, I may have excitedly yelled out "oh snap, lovers' quarrel?" when it went down. LOL.)
If, you can't have fun with stuff like this then what can you have fun with.:cool: Hollywood couldn't write a script that good.:D

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom