All things relating to Danica -- New season

Status
Not open for further replies.
Upon seeing another ESPN article on Danica as far as them talking to her on the keys to winning at the Brickyard, I ask the question what if Danica was slightly chunky & unattractive. What would all the hype be about then. There wouldn't be any cause she'd have never been signed by Go-Daddy & this whole NASCAR circus with her wouldn't exist. Shame on ESPN because how in the H3LL are you going to ask someone who has never won in the series about what it takes to win the 2nd biggest race of the season? Whatever I guess...

Upon seeing another ESPN article on Danica as far as them talking to her on the keys to winning at the Brickyard, I ask the question what if Danica was slightly chunky & unattractive. What would all the hype be about then. There wouldn't be any cause she'd have never been signed by Go-Daddy & this whole NASCAR circus with her wouldn't exist. Shame on ESPN because how in the H3LL are you going to ask someone who has never won in the series about what it takes to win the 2nd biggest race of the season? Whatever I guess...

Pathetic hype.
ESPM (MORON) #1: "Lets do an article where we ask someone who doesn't have a clue how to win in cup what it takes to win the Brickyard 400."
ESPM #2: "Dumb idea. Who cares what a winless driver has to say."
ESPM #1: "The driver in question has boobs and a ******."
ESPM #2: "Brilliant. Lets go with it."

Men, we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Pathetic hype.
ESPM (MORON) #1: "Lets do an article where we ask someone who doesn't have a clue how to win in cup what it takes to win the Brickyard 400."
ESPM #2: "Dumb idea. Who cares what a winless driver has to say."
ESPM #1: "The driver in question has boobs and a ******."
ESPM #2: "Brilliant. Lets go with it."

Men, we have nobody to blame but ourselves.

Shes news, breaking ground and glass celings, and the like. Regardless what she looks like there would be appeal there....granted less than what there is now, but still it would exisit...

She's also breaking radiators, chassis, wheel hubs the hearts of fans, etc.. :p:D
roflmao-smiley-face-Copy_zps3df3eb46.gif

just saw her on the TV watching the golf tourney Ricky is in. Impressive she was, but over shadowed by the woman beside her who was outstanding !

Who was she?

LOL. I just believe in her. I appreciate your opinion and can separate your opinion from you, personally.

enjoy reading your posts FB.

The traveling show is in Indiana. Patrick returns to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway where the nation – nay, the world – was introduced to the phenomenon known as “The Danica.”

So impressive was her performance at the previously obscure race track in open wheel competition, experts, the media, go to her seeking winning tips and secrets. Patrick's average finish of better than 9th in fields of 33 quality, highly competitive cars in a racing spectacle where field fillers are shunned, says it all.

Patrick drove Honda, winner of 9 of the last 10 500s – a remarkable record - powered racing machines against others piloted by legendary drivers, such as 500 Champion Buddy Rice

In her NASCAR Sprint Cup debut at the track to which she brought world wide attention, circumstances beyond her control kept her out of victory lane. One may say those circumstances are a glass gate, formed by those fearful of a women on such hallowed ground. But she has kicked down barriers and learned. Her 30th place finish was just the beginning. The record will reflect far greater results in the future. It will be brilliant. There will be multiple victories. In her early thirties she is just beginning to reach her prime.

Today from her 14th starting position she will excel, weather permitting.

The traveling show is in Indiana. Patrick returns to the Indianapolis Motor Speedway where the nation – nay, the world – was introduced to the phenomenon known as “The Danica.”

So impressive was her performance at the previously obscure race track in open wheel competition, experts, the media, go to her seeking winning tips and secrets. Patrick's average finish of better than 9th in fields of 33 quality, highly competitive cars in a racing spectacle where field fillers are shunned, says it all.

Patrick drove Honda, winner of 9 of the last 10 500s – a remarkable record - powered racing machines against others piloted by legendary drivers, such as 500 Champion Buddy Rice

In her NASCAR Sprint Cup debut at the track to which she brought world wide attention, circumstances beyond her control kept her out of victory lane. One may say those circumstances are a glass gate, formed by those fearful of a women on such hallowed ground. But she has kicked down barriers and learned. Her 30th place finish was just the beginning. The record will reflect far greater results in the future. It will be brilliant. There will be multiple victories. In her early thirties she is just beginning to reach her prime.

Today from her 14th starting position she will excel, weather permitting.

Johali can't argue with that :D

The 1967 Parnelli Jones turbine curse got Danica today. Like her he was the class of the field until a $6 part deprived him of a sure win, with 3 laps to go.

Danica needs a new pit crew she looses positions on the pit lane on every stop. The 1st stop everyone else's pit crews are running around Patrick's crew walking around.Today they drop the car too hard breaking the rear end, unbelievable.

Danica needs a new pit crew she looses positions on the pit lane on every stop. The 1st stop everyone else's pit crews are running around Patrick's crew walking around.Today they drop the car too hard breaking the rear end, unbelievable.

Is the rear end really that fragile, Blue?

Sounds like she may have lost the respect of her pit crew.

Weather permitted, but her iconic GoDaddy racing machine didn't.

Relying on her depth of experience on the rectangular oval, Patrick had played her strategy perfectly. The move to the front of the field and domination was, as we all know, inevitable. Unfortunately a part, which obviously shouldn't have slipped past final preparation inspections before it left the shop, failed relegating her to a 42nd place finish. Her average finish in NASCAR's top division on the facility now stands at a respectable 36th.

While the day was disappointing with the 42nd place finish instead of the expected victory, there were bright spots. Despite the finish she lost only one point position. She has a firm grip on 28th in the standings. Driver 10 is now ahead of 7 of the 33 other drivers starting all 20 of the scheduled races of the 2014 season. She holds a commanding lead of almost forty points over the ever-threatening Justin Allgaier, driver of the potent former Phoenix Racing Chevrolet. An experienced driver with 23 previous starts in Sprint Cup competition.

Undaunted, on to Pocono!

Weather permitted, but her iconic GoDaddy racing machine didn't.

Relying on her depth of experience on the rectangular oval, Patrick had played her strategy perfectly. The move to the front of the field and domination was, as we all know, inevitable. Unfortunately a part, which obviously shouldn't have slipped past final preparation inspections before it left the shop, failed relegating her to a 42nd place finish. Her average finish in NASCAR's top division on the facility now stands at a respectable 36th.

While the day was disappointing with the 42nd place finish instead of the expected victory, there were bright spots. Despite the finish she lost only one point position. She has a firm grip on 28th in the standings. Driver 10 is now ahead of 7 of the 33 other drivers starting all 20 of the scheduled races of the 2014 season. She holds a commanding lead of almost forty points over the ever-threatening Justin Allgaier, driver of the potent former Phoenix Racing Chevrolet. An experienced driver with 23 previous starts in Sprint Cup competition.

Undaunted, on to Pocono!
I wish I could like that more than once! Lol :XXROFL:

Nice slogan or book seller, I wish everthing was that simple but I am afraid not.

No, Greg, its not. Some people will believe in things even if not alot of logic points towards evidence. Religion, fans of any poorly performing team, etc.
Thats the whole premise of fandom ... and in broader strokes, faith

No, Greg, its not. Some people will believe in things even if not alot of logic points towards evidence. Religion, fans of any poorly performing team, etc.
Thats the whole premise of fandom ... and in broader strokes, faith

Kid yourself if you wish. Sometimes bad things happen, and our belief system often has nothing to do with the tragedies that occur.

How about going to a childrens hospital and proving me wrong. Just spread the postive energy and lets enjoy the miracles. Again I wish you were correct, lifes problems would be so much simpler and less tragic.

Kid yourself if you wish. Sometimes bad things happen, and our belief system often has nothing to do with the tragedies that occur.

How about going to a childrens hospital and proving me wrong. Just spread the postive energy and lets enjoy the miracles. Again I wish you were correct, lifes problems would be so much simpler and less tragic.
woah dude. Too heavy.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom