Dinger says he is going to wreck Dillion, Dick responds with a threat...

Good idea.... I need to sit down anyway lol Andy's going in circles so fast my head is spinning. Have fun dealin with all that....

... at least when I brought him up it was relevant to the conversation... Im not the one who turned it into Joey vs Austin. We were talking about opportunities.

Good idea.... I need to sit down anyway lol Andy's going in circles so fast my head is spinning. Have fun dealin with all that....

... at least when I brought him up it was relevant to the conversation... Im not the one who turned it into Joey vs Austin. We were talking about opportunities.

Get off my lawn.

not if the driver wants to win championships, how many championships as a driver does rick have? they both have a lot of them as owners.
You do not have to agree with me but please realize that you're not going to change my opinion.
I'm not talking about now. I'm talking about growing up, as a young up & coming driver. I believe Chase has an advantage over Austin Dillon, growing up with Bill Elliott as his father. But we could save this debate at least until Chase gets into the Cup Series.
As far as Dillon vs. Larson, well I just think Kyle Larson is a more talented, more rounded driver than is Dillon.

Hey, you took the baton and ran with it.

I am older than you, so it is my lawn that you need to get off of.

320137_10151136797369437_975102169_n.jpg

You do not have to agree with me but please realize that you're not going to change my opinion.
I'm not talking about now. I'm talking about growing up, as a young up & coming driver. I believe Chase has an advantage over Austin Dillon, growing up with Bill Elliott as his father. But we could save this debate at least until Chase gets into the Cup Series.
As far as Dillon vs. Larson, well I just think Kyle Larson is a more talented, more rounded driver than is Dillon.
what more could bill know about racing then Richard?

What exactly does earning it on his own mean? Should he have started his own team? Go run for a S&P? I don't get it. The guy has won a championship in the Truck Series. A Championship in the Nationwide Series. He's sitting in the top 10 in the Cup Series. Call me crazy, or whatever else you'd like, but too me it looks like the guys doing alright.

Personally, I do whatever I can for my kids and someday my grandchildren. If I have the means to make one of their dreams come true it'll happen. Not a damn thing wrong with that.

I cant blame Austin for taking the opportunities provided him.
But Richard who I will always like and respect is doing him no favors by not letting Austin fight his own battles.

Message: The little one is not man enough to handle his own affairs. The superficial compensating cowboy hat needs Papa to hold his little hand.

A reminder of the Danica big brothers sending out the same dis-empowering type of voice.

Flyweights needing a saviour.

I cant blame Austin for taking the opportunities provided him.
But Richard who I will always like and respect is doing him no favors by not letting Austin fight his own battles.

Message: The little one is not man enough to handle his own affairs. The superficial compensating cowboy hat needs Papa to hold his little hand.

A reminder of the Danica big brothers sending out the same dis-empowering type of voice.

Flyweights needing a saviour.
you could have it wrong, maybe he don't want Dillion to get caught up in that bull**** of that fake tough guy talk.

Dick can do anything he wants to protect his team/drivers/grand sons. That is fine. If he wants to fight AJ then so be it. However, those comments bring issues with his current and future business partners. Any one who says otherwise is an idiot. I don't think Nascar should step in, and I don't give a sh#t if Dick loses anything because of it. Just saying that if I was a business partner of his, or thinking of becoming one I'd have some questions for him over those comments.
Again, Dick can do what he wants. Just don't think twice if he partners start to jump ship if he ever went through with his comments.

I disagree with Childress too. But he has done a hell of a lotta things right. In my opinion he deserves more respect than being called "Dick".

Note: maybe already addressed just reading now, I am replying approx 250 posts later.

I disagree with Childress too. But he has done a hell of a lotta things right. In my opinion he deserves more respect than being called "Dick".

Note: maybe already addressed just reading now, I am replying approx 250 posts later.
Richard=Dick... its his name :D lol

you could have it wrong, maybe he don't want Dillion to get caught up in that bull**** of that fake tough guy talk.

Richard is a fighter imo, I dont see this calming things down. I think it would blown over on its on, but Richard just re-energized it or threw gas on the fire.

Lol, sliced covered it for me.

because you say so? You thought slice bread was great at JGR. But is some how better now with his new team.
I meant in theory. Although I do believe Chase is better.

Also, I knew Joey wasn't great at JGR. What I have claimed since the beginning is that I believe he will be a champion one day. I still do, and everything I've seen from him over the past two seasons (especially this one) has me more confident than ever that it will happen. Maybe I've been abrasive about it but that's just me. I'm an a**hole what can I say?

I just waded through 6 pages of deep ..... well, not sure what I'd call it.
Not sure if we can handle an off-week without some racing.

Now, as to the subject at hand.....I think both sides of this Allmendinger/Childress argument/threat is nothing but
posturing ..... the old "I'm bigger/badder/stronger/more obnoxious than you" that's been around since people started competing.

As far as this thread is concerned, some need to take a chill pill and relax. You are not going to change opinions by being snarky and
mean. Getting hot won't solve the eternal struggle of "who knows best".

Now, as to the subject at hand.....I think both sides of this Allmendinger/Childress argument/threat is nothing but
posturing ..... the old "I'm bigger/badder/stronger/more obnoxious than you" that's been around since people started competing.

As far as this thread is concerned, some need to take a chill pill and relax. You are not going to change opinions by being snarky and
I was waiting for this :D

Richard better be careful with his posturing. It might end up losing him a few customers.

Did we not have insightful posts? Were you not entertained? :p

Back
Top Bottom