NASCAR 2014 - BOLD Prediction Thread

Was wondering if I get an exemption due to the fact that Tony has been to busy to fire anybody especially with his exemption.

Yay, my prediction could still happen! Probably won't, but it's a possibility!

C'mon Matt Kenseth or Greg Biffle! Win the Championship without winning a race! The rage and gnashing of teeth would be hilarious!

Beside I hadn't played my fiddle in a long time.

If anyone gets the fiddle reference, I will give you a cookie.

Predictions updated.....

Congrats to dirtguru with the correct prediction of Kurt Bush, Brad Kezlowski, and Ryan Newman will all 3 make the chase.

Eliminated.....

AndyMarquisLive, BCeagles24, be9ak7ts16, ChexOrWrex, DUN24, Dwayne, KevinWI, Mopardh9, Nichodemus, USMCKoontz, WhiningSmoke & Zerkfitting.

View attachment 14469

Although highly unlikely, BCeagles24's prediction could still come true. His prediction doesn't say a win has to come before the chase (unless you left that part out).

Predictions updated.....

Eliminated.....

Clutch

2014 BOLD Predictions.jpg

yes...but will the board vote it the "most bold"?

At the beginning of the season it was more bold of a prediction... Everyone is used to the Penske cars being fast now so it may not seem as bold by then if I am right.
He started with a 33% chance of being right . 3 manufacturers .
Ford clearly lacked speed last season and these predictions had to be in before Daytona... and hasn't won a cup since '04 .. plus its not a 33% chance... while there are only 3 manufacturers clearly there's way more Chevy's in the field than Fords or Toyotas.

Wrangler1's may not happen, but i like it

Correction on EI2IC's prediction. There have been 236 cautions thrown through Kansas and not 241.

Predictions updated.....

2014 BOLD Predictions.jpg

As usual I'm confused. If the prediction is wrong why no red highlighter?
The season's not over yet. The prediction is for 252 cautions this year. We're currently @ 236. Previously I had totaled up this years cautions incorrectly. I had us @ 241. I simply corrected that mistake.

Okay thanks. I read it wrong and there's nothing unusual about that. :D

Came 2 spots short. Maybe next year Kylie..

Looks like my prediction is toast unless Justin Allgaier can make up 107 points on Danica over the next 6 races, which is highly unlikely.

Soooo I need lots of green flag racing. Just what everyone wants to hear.;)

Hmmm, martinsville next week and I am 3 caution flags from being eliminated. Think I'll survive through next week:owquitit:

So I need Kasey to win all the races the rest of the year...

I would like to appeal to the Judge's Panel.....My bold prediction was that at least one SHR Crew Chief would be fired before the end of the season. Technically, the Knost/Gibson swap is a firing of each Crew Chief IMO. If the Honorable Panel is not accepting my argument, I would like to file a second appeal pending the resolution of the Knost/Patrick pairing. In the event that Knost is let go at the end of the season, I would like his "reassignment" to retroactively be considered a firing. I bow before the Court. :beerbang:

Back
Top Bottom