NASCAR 2014 - BOLD Prediction Thread

So sooooothing.

Wierd.

By clicking on DP's original link I get a small window and cant distinguish the names and preditions but by clicking the image through your quote I see a larger version with the predictions clear as day.

Wierd.

By clicking on DP's original link I get a small window and cant distinguish the names and preditions but by clicking the image through your quote I see a larger version with the predictions clear as day.
Same. :)

Wierd.

Me too for a few of them other than the better colored picture. Haha I'm glad I'm not alone

Wierd.

Me too for a few of them other than the better colored picture. Haha I'm glad I'm not alone

Are you able to read it if I continue to post it as a full image like this? I didn't realize that the smaller one was unreadable. Let me know.

2014 BOLD Predictions.jpg

Holding tight to the demise of one of the SHR CC's. Rodney is safe. Chad and Daniel in jeopardy. Tony safest--the Danica effect. I would say Chad would be #1 on the Smoke Hit List.

I just realized I said Allgaier was making the chase. Pshhhh yeahh

FOrgive me, but I am rooting for toyodas to not come true :D
No worries. Although, as of now it is true: Dillon 10th, Larson 14th, Allgaier 27th, and Danica 29th in points. I think the first two are locks, it's up to Allgaier to come through for me. ;)

No worries. Although, as of now it is true: Dillon 10th, Larson 14th, Allgaier 27th, and Danica 29th in points. I think the first two are locks, it's up to Allgaier to come through for me. ;)

I would say good luck, but I'd be lyin' :D

In each and every Cup points race, at least one former Cup champion will finish in the top five.

So nine races in and I'm still kicking.

I figure Talledega to be a tough race to get past so I might as well jinx it now.

latest update:

Daytona: Keselowski, Gordon, Johnson

Phoenix: Keselowski, Gordon

Las Vegas: Keselowski

Bristol: Stewart

California: Kurt Busch, Stewart

Martinsville: Kurt Busch, Johnson

Texas: Gordon

Darlington: Johnson, Kenseth

Richmond: Gordon, Keselowski, Kenseth

now where's one of the Labonte brothers when you need 'em . . .

In each and every Cup points race, at least one former Cup champion will finish in the top five.

Like I expected, a restrictor plate race proved to be my demise.

The best finishing former Cup champ at the Talledega spring race turned out to be Terry Labonte, who brought it home in the 23rd spot.

ouch . . .

Hate to be that guy, but isn't it still too early to call Kiante's prediction? I mean no driver is officially locked in yet.

Hate to be that guy, but isn't it still too early to call Kiante's prediction? I mean no driver is officially locked in yet.
You're not 'that guy'. You're part of the group that already mentioned it. Like I've said before, going off of the win and you're in scenario it is true right now. If by some outside chance there are actually more than sixteen winners come the checkered flag at Richmond, it's easy enough to change the color of that prediction.

I'd feel a lot better about my prediction if Josh Wise were a rookie.

I'd feel a lot better about my prediction if Josh Wise were a rookie.
Don't beat yourself up too hard over that. Somehow with Wise having an average finish of 36.2 in the Cup Series, I don't think he would have been your savior. I'm just sayin.

Back
Top Bottom