NASCAR 2014 - BOLD Prediction Thread

Predictions updated.....

2014 BOLD Predictions.jpg

Slightly over a week until the predictions are locked in. If you've yet to make a prediction or want to change the one you've already made then do it soon so I can get it recorded. Those of you that made predictions based on the Chase may want to review your prediction. It may not be quite as BOLD as it once was. For the rest of you check what I've already entered for you an make sure it's correct. Lot's of great predictions this year and more players than ever. Good luck to all...

Predictions updated.....

2014 BOLD Predictions.jpg

Less that a week until predictions are locked in. Make or change them while you still can. There are still a few out there that are based on the Chase that just don't seem quite so BOLD anymore.

Wow, that really is bold!

I don't actually believe it'll happen but it was the boldest thing I could think of. Plus, Jr. woulda won the championship last year so I guess my original prediction was quite a bit less bold than before.

It's not that crazy to think Danica could win a non rp race. I bet Tony would love the PR of her winning and would move heaven & earth for her to win in a rain out.

I try not to respond to the Danica stuff, why? We all know that in any given race given the right circumstances any one in decent equipment can get lucky and win a race or two. Danica is in good equipment with a team that is very dedicated to winning so it is very possible she can put it all together and win a couple of races, RP or not. This year? Who knows, could happen.

I try not to respond to the Danica stuff, why? We all know that in any given race given the right circumstances any one in decent equipment can get lucky and win a race or two. Danica is in good equipment with a team that is very dedicated to winning so it is very possible she can put it all together and win a couple of races, RP or not. This year? Who knows, could happen.

Well as my dad said Danica is average on her best days.

Well, hell. With all this unexpected love popping up, maybe I should change it to something else I figured is unbelievable like jpm leaving nascar won't cause fans to hurt, deep inside their bellies, for years to come...

Haha. I remember the first time I heard my dad say anything about Danica. When she was about to make the transition to nascar: I'd Danica her Patrick! Haha.

Again, another reminder to make or update you predictions. Time is running out. I'll be locking the predictions sometime this Saturday evening.

In each and every Cup points race, at least one former Cup champion will finish in the top five.

By my count there are seven former Cup champions in the 500, probably more than will start in any other race this season.

Just hopin' I'm still in the game by the time we get to Phoenix . . .

By my count there are seven former Cup champions in the 500, probably more than will start in any other race this season.

Just hopin' I'm still in the game by the time we get to Phoenix . . .
Yours is going to keep me doing my homework each week.

I know I remind you people a lot but I want to make sure that everyone is happy with their predictions. There's still time for those of you that may be undecided about signing up although that time is limited. No particular deadline but it will occur at some point later this afternoon/evening. I won't be making any changes after that point. Make your predictions clear and easily determined.

Good luck to all and thanks again for playing along.

All..... I'm going to give JEB a little more time to respond to my post and then I'm locking it down. I may have to wait until Jeff finishes his victory lane speech @ Homestead to lock in the correct predictions at the end of the season. It's tough to please everyone but that is a pretty good prediction.

Back
Top Bottom