Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

268846-0-600.jpg

@bobpockrass

ISC also reports for Dega-Martinsville-Phoenix-Homestead, advance ticket sales up 9% as far as number of tix, 7% as far as revenue.

Damn, I sure hope nobody bought that empty seat next to me @ Martinsville. It was a perfect fit for my soft-sided cooler.

@bobpockrass

ISC also reports for Dega-Martinsville-Phoenix-Homestead, advance ticket sales up 9% as far as number of tix, 7% as far as revenue.

Damn, I sure hope nobody bought that empty seat next to me @ Martinsville. It was a perfect fit for my soft-sided cooler.

Damn, you're selfish! ;)

Enjoy M'ville. If you see a Nuu Yawker wearing a "Little E sucks the big D", you'll know I made it to the race.

having a JWT moment were ya.:biggrin:
I think it caused me to get into some kind of trance. I couldn't help but stare at it for the last 10 minutes or so. When I came out of it I couldn't help but feel good for the Sheet Metals Union and various other fabricators that he's kept employed. I'm now trying to shake off that feeling so I can get back to bitching about the Chase. Wait, I like what I'm watching. I see what you were trying to do and it isn't going to work! :D

Warthog_psd_jpgcopy2.jpg

kinda looks like a Warthog from Halo.

Cool!

U.S. Special Forces will soon be riding into battle in a race-bred truck.

The Polaris DAGOR is a compact military machine that uses a trophy truck-style suspension for extreme off-road capability and was developed in partnership with Roush Industries of NASCAR fame.

dogar-876.jpg

Can read story here

Thats beyond cool

See man, I try to help you out...:rolleyes:

We could always fight to the death for her. Nevermind the fact that she's probably happily married with two children, so we'd basically be fighting to be her side piece. LOL.
Haha. Well if we'd be a side piece getting sloppy seconds anyway, why fight? We'll just share!

lol The woodie brothers mapping out a dipping schedule in the 'random nascar' thread. :)

Haha. Well if we'd be a side piece getting sloppy seconds anyway, why fight? We'll just share!
lol The woodie brothers mapping out a dipping schedule in the 'random nascar' thread. :)
:XXROFL: :XXROFL:

Hey, this is totally NASCAR related. She is one of the Miss Sprint Cups after all. And the ensuing discussion seems pretty random to me. I think we're good.

Yeah, they're all easy on the eyes, but Kim is my favorite. She's adorable. There was a brunette that I liked but I don't think she's around anymore. I can't remember her name. They all come and go so fast.

Back
Top Bottom