Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

XLXJhIl.jpg

Waiting for the next race is killing me, thankfully this week tuesday will be exciting

Waiting for the next race is killing me, thankfully this week tuesday will be exciting

NASCAR won't do anything. It's The Chase season and they don't want to be accused of interfering in The Chase, so they'll probably do some slap on the wrist in public while Brain France will be shaking their hands and congratulating them on stirring up drama and controversy in private.

NASCAR won't do anything. It's The Chase season and they don't want to be accused of interfering in The Chase, so they'll probably do some slap on the wrist in public while Brain France will be shaking their hands and congratulating them on stirring up drama and controversy in private.

You are probably right but I anxiously await tuesday anyway, it is mighty nice to know that my driver wasnt involved for once though

KyBu is keeping his trap shut, his head cool and just driving the car. He's a serious threat to win the Cup, people.

hmmmmm...I think it may be a bit early to call that one. I'm thinking post Martinsville, maybe?
o_O

Keselowski got a big head after winning the championship. I figured you meant Kyle would do the same if he wins this year.

Now I'm not sure of anything. :confused:

o_O

Keselowski got a big head after winning the championship. I figured you meant Kyle would do the same if he wins this year.

Now I'm not sure of anything. :confused:

Oh, I thought it meant something else.

Anyway...NO, they don't make helmets any bigger than the one KyBu now uses.

I just noticed that Saturday night's race is making the national news networks here in Canada.

By gum, I think Nascar has finally made the big time :XXROFL:

Has anyone noticed the sick pass Jimmie Johnson made on Kenseth to win this race? If the overall racing for the lead there was better than it could've been a legendary pass like Earnhardt's Pass in the Grass, or Gordon's pass on Rusty Wallace at Daytona in 1999, or recently Brad Keselowski's pass to win the race at Chicagoland.

Has anyone noticed the sick pass Jimmie Johnson made on Kenseth to win this race? If the overall racing for the lead there was better than it could've been a legendary pass like Earnhardt's Pass in the Grass, or Gordon's pass on Rusty Wallace at Daytona in 1999, or recently Brad Keselowski's pass to win the race at Chicagoland.

Nothing we havent really seen before. Plus kenseth had a much slower car

*sheds tear* :(

There are some people on iRacing.com who want to put the track into the simulator, so it at least lives on in the virtual world. However the problem with that is that iRacing laser scans...everything. I doubt the racing surface has been kept up since they closed the track, so in order to scan the track in, they'd basically have to repave the racing surfaces, and probably fix up the buildings and other things. In short, scanning the track into the iRacing services would be too expensive.

There are some people on iRacing.com who want to put the track into the simulator, so it at least lives on in the virtual world. However the problem with that is that iRacing laser scans...everything. I doubt the racing surface has been kept up since they closed the track, so in order to scan the track in, they'd basically have to repave the racing surfaces, and probably fix up the buildings and other things. In short, scanning the track into the iRacing services would be too expensive.
That sucks.

I just hate that North Wilkesboro was left to rot. Insert Andy-style "we need more short tracks" rant here.

I remember that, it was awesome watching it live.

They could scan the track as it is and program in the fixes without much trouble.

@dustinlong #NASCAR … Testing today in Phoenix (temp 91 degrees): Hendrick Motorsports, Joe Gibbs Racing, MWR & Leavine Racing. #AskMRN @MRNRadio

Back
Top Bottom