Random NASCAR Stuff to talk about.....

Kyle, you got a little something on your lip there. You may want to wipe that off. Wait, it's a what? Oh, good luck with that!

Movember maybe?

B2QhBWbIMAA0edp.jpg:large

we could start a poll, will Larson's mustache look better or worse than this?

rpm_g_gordon_d1_400.jpg

I think Gordon has him beat, Larson's looks really thin

Attachments

• upload_2014-11-12_12-6-54.jpeg
    upload_2014-11-12_12-6-54.jpeg
    4.4 KB · Views: 138
@shanamayfield “

@UberFacts: Today is World Kindness Day!” Hope all the twitter assholes see this!! Be nice ass hats, atleast for 1 day! Right @J2Mayfield

Keselowski weighs in:

"I don't feel I have anything to worry about," Keselowski said Thursday at Homestead-Miami Speedway, site of the Sunday's Ford EcoBoost 400 (3 p.m. ET, ESPN). "I mean, payback for what? If payback for anything is racing the way I race, then I don’t really consider that payback. I consider that hard racing, and I support that."

About helping Joey:

"I'll do anything I can to help Joey within the realms of what we define as fair play," Keselowski said. "I don't know what those things are going to be. You never know until they're right in front of you."

Larson is a class act IMO:

'"Dirty' is a strong word," Larson said. "I wouldn't say it was necessarily clean. It definitely was aggressive. Even Newman said he wasn't proud of it. ...

"Look at the check they raise or the drivers hold up at the end of Homestead and see how much money a championship is worth, and not ever having a championship under his belt, you're going to be aggressive. Like I said, I wouldn't say it was 100 percent clean, but I wouldn't say it was 100 percent dirty."

Newman about the Larson Move:
"He said he was mad for about 10 minutes and then it kind of hit him what all was on the line," Newman said. "My reassurance to him was two things, that someday when I'm in that position and he's in that position, I said he can use my four tires and make eight if he wants to, because I understand. The second part of it was, and the quite frank part of it was, I could've just gone in there and just dumped him. I chose, and hopefully had enough class in people's eyes, that I didn't do that. I did it the best way I could in order for him to be able to finish the race, too."

Turns out the TV ratings for Talladega weren't as bad as originally reported, apparently ESPN goofed when they reported the numbers. It actually got a 3.0 rating with 4.757M viewers. Still down a bit from the '13 race, but only about a 3% decrease instead of the 15% decrease originally reported.

@nascarcasm

NNS/NCWTS banquet over. Party time. Chase Elliott transitions from "Championship-Winning" driver "Most Popular" driver to "Designated."

@nascarcasm

If the runner-up jinx hits Newman and he doesn't win any races in 2015, he probably won't be able to tell, really.
Good Point:
Jeff Gordon - 2nd in points in '07, winless in '08

Carl Edwards - 2nd in points in '08 and '11, winless in '09 and '12

Mark Martin - 2nd in points in '09, winless in '10

Denny Hamlin - 2nd in points in '10, one win in '11

Matt Kenseth - 2nd in points in '13, winless in '14

Back
Top Bottom