Yahoo Fantasy Group - racing-forums.com - 2014 edition

Tonights Voodoo list:

Brewster Baker is the leader or marked team averaging almost 299 points per race.
FlRacingFan is a very close 2nd.

Cheesehead Racing is in third 89 points behind, and the top five are within 101 points.

Working with the assumption that everone wants to catch the leaders here is tonight's voodoo list for those in pursuit.

-Harvick and Newman , if you dont have those drivers picked, you need for them to have a bad race. The top two have both of them picked, and 3 of the top 5 have both of them.

-Edwards and Alligier, they are picked twice among the top 5, and once each by one of the top two.

-Dillion and Brad K : picked twice among the top 5, but not picked by the top two,

As for the two big C class drivers Larson and Dillion they are very pivotal due to their point averages compared to the other C class drivers. They must be used judiciously because combined they can be used only for half of the races.

Larson is only picked once among the top 5. If he has a great race, FlRacing fan benefits greatly, if not a valuable pick has been wasted.

DanicaFreak not only won our group but tied for first across the entire game.
thats-good.gif

WOOOOO!! Nothin like picking ur driver and winning while ur already leading the points!!! :headbang:

Looks like you're getting your games mixed up in all the excitement, Sliced.

It's Spike's game that you picked Joey and are leading the pack.

:D

Ambrose Before Hoes hangin on in the upper-middle portion of the rankings :p

Got hosed this week...Hamlin, Stewart...ugh. Kyle Busch my one saving grace.

Still don't have a week above 300 points, but I didn't pull off my second best week so far with 292, so I'll take it. Nine races in though and still no 300+ week is a bit frustrating.

I was doing good til recently with two bad weeks. Now 296 is bringing me back up

Next week will surely shake up the standings. I've picked the most random assortment of baddies for Talladega.

272 points, up 2 spots in points. Would have had more, but I decided to use Austin Dillon for the first time...that certainly worked.

I am now one of only two people who haven't reached 2000 points yet. Woohoo.

No worries, there are a couple of people who are still below you: that strange guy and some Danica freak.

I was late on the throttle...but I seem to restart well

Nicely done Danica Freak . I was away and couldn't get my picks in , so I had to leave last weeks picks there . Up 11 spots , go figure !

I actually had a starter finish in the top 5 for once! :) Thanks Allmendinger.

And it looks like I will get nearly 200 points for this race. :oops:

Had Bowyer last week, forgot to change my picks. Bowyer finished 3rd today, so it was a happy mistake. :)

Moved up 3 spots to 6th. All of my line but one did better than my bench. If I had used Biffle instead of Dinger I would have gained 13 more points. I still had the third most points at 271. Lucky Lucky Lucky.

106? One hundred and six points. I had to write it out in long form so it looked like a bigger number. No matter how I look at it my day was pathetic beyond belief.

I was contacted by Webster last night. They asked for permission to use my likeness next to the word 'loser' in their next publication. I reluctantly agreed.

tumblr_lumvslbxjb1qb3f0ao1_500.gif

The following are other words that I use to describe my day yesterday. If I've left anything out feel free to add.....

heartbreaking, heartrending, miserable, piteous, pitiable, pitiful, poor, rueful, sorry, wretched,deplorable, lamentable, regrettable, awful, horrible, terrible; distressing, disturbing, upsetting; grievous, mournful, sad, sorrowful, woeful

Back
Top Bottom